Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Neil Warnock Love In

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:37 pm

Fooling yourselves again.

He won't take you up but will fleece a few.

One of the most corrupt in football for a drop of cash!

Can remember him at Sheffield - doing deals with players for a 50/50 deal if he put them on for appearance money!

Old school dinosaur going nowhere.

Re: The Neil Warnock Love In

Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:32 pm

finally got around to posting the anti Warnock thread you wrote 6 months ago now you have 38pts and look safe.

must have been eating you alive every time your fingers about to hit send west ham lose in the circus tent.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:32 am

Daya wrote:Fooling yourselves again.

Can remember him at Sheffield - doing deals with players for a 50/50 deal if he put them on for appearance money!

Fair do's, Steve. When you put in an appearance, you certainly do it in style...LOL :thumbright: :laughing6:

West Ham looking a little safer now, so time to put your head above the claret and blue parapet, eh? ;)

Expecting similar from our West Walian 'friends' should they find the luck that has currently deserted them. Great result on Saturday only to see Hull City do the same with just 10 men and a class manager (one West Ham would do well to court)

On a serious note, I hope you are well and looking forward to Silverstone this year? I know I am... :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:58 am

Your views on the geezer have changed all of a sudden...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:58 am

Jimmy Floyd wrote:Your views on the geezer have changed all of a sudden...

Haha good find. What an idiot!

Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:51 am

Who is this idiot?

Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:53 am

Annis probably asked this geezer mate of his to come on here and rustle a few feathers as its been a bit quiet and he needs to keep the hits up. :lol:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:07 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Annis probably asked this geezer mate of his to come on here and rustle a few feathers as its been a bit quiet and he needs to keep the hits up. :lol:

Simply not the case...but don't let that stop you surmising, fella! ;) :roll:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:13 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Annis probably asked this geezer mate of his to come on here and rustle a few feathers as its been a bit quiet and he needs to keep the hits up. :lol:

Only Martin once again, at it :roll:

Proved wrong on fans talking about the past, so now this.

Martin, I've not heard from Daya for over a year.

Daya does not need anybody to get him going :lol:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:15 am

grange_end1927 wrote:

Who is this idiot?

Comes on here occasionally to troll and wind up.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:15 am

Sven wrote:

Cheers Chris, but Martin only assumes stuff without any substance.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Sneggy never one to let what he wants to believe get in the way of the actual truth, Annis! ;) :thumbright: :lol:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:39 am

Jimmy Floyd wrote:Your views on the geezer have changed all of a sudden...

Game set match,daya needs to get back to siting by his pool and drinking his vino in the spanish sun i thinks :lol:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:39 am

If I reply 50 times will you both forgive me. :lol:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:43 am

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Sneggy never one to let what he wants to believe get in the way of the actual truth, Annis! ;) :thumbright: :lol:

Sneggy, just can't help himself.

He can be a good poster just likes twisting my posts.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:44 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:If I reply 50 times will you both forgive me. :lol:

If YOU think it'll help, go ahead! LOL :thumbup: ;) :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:02 am

Sven wrote:

Thats the nicest thing anyones ever said about me on here. :lol:

By actual truth you mean your truth.Speaking of which you could go back and read every post I've ever made and neither you or Annis could find anything to support that ridiculous statement.Now thats the actual truth.Talk about an overreaction.

Love and Kisses :lol:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:20 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Sven wrote:

Thats the nicest thing anyones ever said about me on here. :lol:

By actual truth you mean your truth.Speaking of which you could go back and read every post I've ever made and neither you or Annis could find anything to support that ridiculous statement.Now thats the actual truth.Talk about an overreaction.

Love and Kisses :lol:

Don't worry Sneggy we have a soft spot for you :lol:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:23 am

Never listened to any "fan" who has two clubs I think their football opinion is worthless.

Now didn't daya support west ham and Cardiff?

Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:28 am

WelshPatriot wrote:Never listened to any "fan" who has two clubs I think their football opinion is worthless.

Now didn't daya support west ham and Cardiff?

inventor of those half and half scarves that are so popular amongst the plastics.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:01 pm

SIR NEIL WARNOCKS BARMY ARMY !!! Got to say our goalkeeping situation improved after Marge left Hmmmmm

Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:24 am

Nuclearblue wrote:SIR NEIL WARNOCKS BARMY ARMY !!! Got to say our goalkeeping situation improved after Marge left Hmmmmm

He's a traitor anyway, stuff him.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:09 pm

KARMADon't you just freakin' love it :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:KARMADon't you just freakin' love it :lol: :lol:

whose that coming over the hill its the taxman. its the taxman.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:07 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:56 pm

:lol:

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:03 pm

How's Payet playing ???

Who are your owners signing for your weak Manager this season ???

Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:23 am

Sven wrote:

Fair do's, Steve. When you put in an appearance, you certainly do it in style...LOL :thumbright: :laughing6:

West Ham looking a little safer now, so time to put your head above the claret and blue parapet, eh? ;)

Expecting similar from our West Walian 'friends' should they find the luck that has currently deserted them. Great result on Saturday only to see Hull City do the same with just 10 men and a class manager (one West Ham would do well to court)

On a serious note, I hope you are well and looking forward to Silverstone this year? I know I am... :ayatollah:

Im looking forward to Silverstone aswell went last year for the whole weekend with the old man had seats in the international pit lane stand right on the starting line but it rained and had a safety start (well more than rained ) can honestly say most enjoyable weekend ive had amazing..... so doing it again with my bro and dad this year staying in coventry and fri sat night and driving back after race sunday :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:53 am

rsblue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Im looking forward to Silverstone aswell went last year for the whole weekend with the old man had seats in the international pit lane stand right on the starting line but it rained and had a safety start (well more than rained ) can honestly say most enjoyable weekend ive had amazing..... so doing it again with my bro and dad this year staying in coventry and fri sat night and driving back after race sunday :ayatollah:

Nice one! :thumbup:

Pretty much the same as me and it's a fantastic weekend for motor racing fans who understand what goes on behind the so-called procession. I'm actually a member of a club that has its own on-site facilities/stand and it makes big difference, if you ever do more than one event per year. I always do the Moto GP (my personal favourite) too and try to get to British Superbikes and the Truck Racing when I can :thumbup:

Enjoy your trip this year and fingers crossed for a British winner; if only it could be Jenson! :ayatollah: