Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LEEDS UNITED ' FEEL THE PAIN '

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:00 am

LEEDS UNITED ' FEEL THE PAIN ' :lol:

Link
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/04/2 ... -the-pain/ :thumbright:

We need dirty Leeds and their Jack mouthy/manager to stay in the Championship and Bradford City to get promoted to the Championship, that would hurt Leeds even more :thumbright:

Many fans go on about Leeds so called great fan support,but their home support has not been that great over the last few years, their so called 40,000 home gates went down to 20,000.

To be fair Bradford City who have spent most of their history in the lower divisions and for the last four seasons in the lower divisions,they have averaged 18,500 home crowds way above most of the clubs and their away support is 1,500-2,000 average,yet not even promoted.

They have 18,500 season ticket holders already for next season and are in the play-offs, personally I want them promoted to the Championship and believe their support deserves a Championship club :thumbright: :thumbright:

I have a lot of Respect for Bradford City and their fans and they have had many many bad years on and off the pitch.

The last few years they have an owner who really cares and has put the club and the fans first.

At least Bradford fans come from Bradford,not like Leeds fans.

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/04/2 ... -the-pain/ :ayatollah:

Good luck to Bradford City in the play-offs, I for one will be wanting them promoted :thumbright: :thumb right:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/04/2 ... -the-pain/ :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: LEEDS UNITED ' FEEL THE PAIN '

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:03 am

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/04/2 ... -the-pain/ :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:07 am

Remembering those who are no longer with us...

"Always remember the 56"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:09 am

Who do you want promoted from Division one along with Sheffield United?

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:16 am

Forever Blue wrote:Who do you want promoted from Division one along with Sheffield United?

Fleetwood to edge Bolton for 2nd place and Scunny to go up in Play Offs

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:20 am

I want Fleetwood and Bradford City,new clubs to visit :D :ayatollah:

On support Bradford City worthy Championship team :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:24 am

Fleetwood, new ground, terracing and close to where I live. And Bradford as said above their locality to their fans deserves it.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:25 am

If I remember correctly, our first home match back in this division after all those years in the lower leagues was Bradford. Remember looking forward to second tier football again, and then watched them beat us 2-0.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:36 am

Now look who is jealous, you have Warnock who we got rid of and we are the team that will be up on the final day of the season, Leeds are the club with the supreme following in football, Cardiff and Bradford's away support is a taxi full, come back when you have support,both of you Division two fans :lol:

We are Leeds, leeds leeds leeds

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:44 am

We are Leeds wrote:Now look who is jealous, you have Warnock who we got rid of and we are the team that will be up on the final day of the season, Leeds are the club with the supreme following in football, Cardiff and Bradford's away support is a taxi full, come back when you have support,both of you Division two fans :lol:

We feel your pain.There,there.What you need is a proper manager. :lol:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:44 am

We are Leeds wrote:Now look who is jealous, you have Warnock who we got rid of and we are the team that will be up on the final day of the season, Leeds are the club with the supreme following in football, Cardiff and Bradford's away support is a taxi full, come back when you have support,both of you Division two fans :lol:

Could never be jealous of a Leeds fan, always sore losers, hammered you for years :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:49 am

Been up there all season and have snatched failure from a certain play off spot.
Do we feel sorry for them? no
Do we feel sorry for Monk? no
Are they a big club? no

Discuss without using any bad language. :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:50 am

grange_end1927 wrote:

Could never be jealous of a Leeds fan, always sore losers, hammered you for years :laughing6: :laughing6:

By the time our second goal went in at Bellend Road in February your wonderful supporters were leaving in their droves.

Call that support? :lol:

Walking out on your team when they were being comfortably outclassed?

I shall look forward to being ripped off again by your "big club" next season as you've completely fucked it up now - you won't even get in the play offs.

Normal service will be resumed next season - 6 points for us! :wave:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:50 am

grange_end1927 wrote:Been up there all season and have snatched failure from a certain play off spot.
Are they a big club? no

So why you discussing us, we don't even think of you Taffs :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:51 am

We are Leeds wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:Been up there all season and have snatched failure from a certain play off spot.
Are they a big club? no

So why you discussing us, we don't even think of you Taffs :laughing6: :laughing6:

Why are you on a Cardiff City messageboard then?

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:53 am

davids wrote:
grange_end1927 wrote:

By the time our second goal went in at Bellend Road in February your wonderful supporters were leaving in their droves.

Call that support? :lol:

Walking out on your team when they were being comfortably outclassed?

I shall look forward to being ripped off again by your "big club" next season as you've completely fucked it up now - you won't even get in the play offs.

Normal service will be resumed next season - 6 points for us! :wave:

you were the one who drove the taxi of Taffs to us :laughing6:

I never even noticed you had support,Monk will have the last laugh :D

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:54 am

We are Leeds wrote:
Are they a big club? no

the irony when you are posting on a Cardiff messageboard :laughing6:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:56 am

Reply on Twitter

Dave Briscoeā€¸
@tobytyke69

Replying to @AnnisAbraham
Would love to see Bradford promoted. Great club who do so much for the fans. Lost in the play offs last year so hope they do it this time.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:10 am

7th is a great place for Gary Monk's Dirty Leeds to finish; agonisingly close but not quite Carling! LOL :clap: :laughing6:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Leeds - Marching Out (early) Together. Bitter as not famous anymore. Living in the past along with the clothes to go with it.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:38 pm

Fleetwood and bradford would be great. Leeds utd one of the best away supported clubs around. With an arrogant manager shame.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Who do you want promoted from Division one along with Sheffield United?

Millwall. Proper football club. Would have liked Bristol Rovers to come up as well, but they won't make it this season.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:22 pm

Feel the pain knowing Huddersfield are doing better I will probably get that playoff place

Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:32 pm

Brighton are better supported than Leeds, so they can't even match the dandies...

Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:02 pm

I honestly thought they would do it this season but choked big time.Bigger bottle job then Cardiff under jonesy.
My tips Fulham to come up via play offs, impressed with them this season.
Went to Bradford years ago ,with Grimsby town. Very hostile place back then, good trip though.

Didn't this fool saying leeds,leeds,leeds get outed before as living in Newport :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Scunthorpe to win the play-offs for me.

Hitting form again at the right time.

Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:19 pm

We are Leeds wrote:
Are they a big club? no

This is one of my favourite posts ever. :king: :clap:

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:06 am

Bradford for me, and also won't it be nice to see the Rock back in the prem. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:07 am

Oh and PS< f**k off you dirty smelly Leeds shite.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:52 am

You all need to grow up and calm down

Leeds are the club you all look up to since you were kids, i forgot you still are :laughing6: