Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LEEDS UNITED ' FEEL THE PAIN '

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:22 am

Looks to me as if the top six are already sorted. Leeds 3 points behind Fulham, but may as well count it as 4 points as it is unlikely they can make up a 13 goal difference in two games. I think the 4 play off spots are already taken, just a matter of which teams play each other as these four teams may swap positions with one another.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:34 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Looks to me as if the top six are already sorted. Leeds 3 points behind Fulham, but may as well count it as 4 points as it is unlikely they can make up a 13 goal difference in two games. I think the 4 play off spots are already taken, just a matter of which teams play each other as these four teams may swap positions with one another.

I guess you haven't looked at the fixtures as Fulham are playing Wednesday last game and someone will drop points for sure

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:Looks to me as if the top six are already sorted. Leeds 3 points behind Fulham, but may as well count it as 4 points as it is unlikely they can make up a 13 goal difference in two games. I think the 4 play off spots are already taken, just a matter of which teams play each other as these four teams may swap positions with one another.

I guess you haven't looked at the fixtures as Fulham are playing Wednesday last game and someone will drop points for sure

I had looked but my brain was obviously not working at the time, did not take that into account. To be honest, I glanced at this weekends fixtures and thought both Wednesday and Fulham would probably get wins, which would virtually assure them of staying in the top 6. Will be interesting if one of them fail to win on the weekend, but if they both win a draw would be a safe bet for the final game.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:07 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

I had looked but my brain was obviously not working at the time, did not take that into account. To be honest, I glanced at this weekends fixtures and thought both Wednesday and Fulham would probably get wins, which would virtually assure them of staying in the top 6. Will be interesting if one of them fail to win on the weekend, but if they both win a draw would be a safe bet for the final game.

Let's hope Leeds don't go up and with the JB's coming down and Bristol City looking safe, next season could be some right old games

Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:24 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:

that could work a number of ways if Fulham win Saturday they in theory could field a reserve team against Wednesday. be interesting thats for sure.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:41 pm

dogfound wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

that could work a number of ways if Fulham win Saturday they in theory could field a reserve team against Wednesday. be interesting thats for sure.

The way Leeds have been recently, I can see them losing or drawing at Burton.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:56 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

Yeah i think that Burton will win 2-1 :D :D

Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:05 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

Yeah i think that Burton will win 2-1 :D :D

id bet my life on that score to be honest.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:24 am

Unfortunately they have never recovered from the FA cup beating we dished out to them on & off the pitch lads #bitter