Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' ONE OF NEIL WARNOCKS FIRST SIGNINGS THIS SUMMER '

Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:45 am

reading some of the posts you would think NW hasn't a clue what he's doing and doesn't know the type of player's he wants? :roll:

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:07 am

He would be okay as a squad playe but we need to sign another striker who will score a lot of goals if we are going to be in the playoffs next season.

Would love Tammy Abraham on loan but imagine he will be at a Prem club next year

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:08 am

pembroke allan wrote:reading some of the posts you would think NW hasn't a clue what he's doing and doesn't know the type of player's he wants? :roll:

Or maybe some have a different opinion on players than Neil ?
Its a forum, have to get used to different opinions i suppose :lol:

Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:21 pm

may just be a case of bringing players like him in as a squad player on a lower wage to replace people like Pilks and Noone.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:35 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:' ONE OF NEIL WARNOCKS FIRST SIGNINGS THIS SUMMER? '

Link
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/04/2 ... is-summer/ :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I've got it on good authority that Jamie Mackie is one of Neil Warnock's top targets this summer.

He played his best football of course under Neil Warnock at QPR and can play as a striker or a winger and has the work rate that Neil Warnock loves!

Yes Jamie Mackie is now 31 years old,but Mackie and Warnock have high respect for each other.

I am expecting Mackie to be one of Warnocks first signings, if Mackie agrees of course to our low wage structure.

I believe talks have taken place, it will be now down to Jamie Mackie.

Jamie Mackie has played for Qpr,Reading,Nottingham Forest and Plymouth.

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/04/2 ... is-summer/ :bluebird: :bluebird:

He use to be brilliant ,warnock will get him playing well ,whos he playing for now ?

I would say this is true, a definite Warnock type player

Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:25 pm

Bluebina wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Link
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/04/2 ... is-summer/ :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I've got it on good authority that Jamie Mackie is one of Neil Warnock's top targets this summer.

He played his best football of course under Neil Warnock at QPR and can play as a striker or a winger and has the work rate that Neil Warnock loves!

Yes Jamie Mackie is now 31 years old,but Mackie and Warnock have high respect for each other.

I am expecting Mackie to be one of Warnocks first signings, if Mackie agrees of course to our low wage structure.

He use to be brilliant ,warnock will get him playing well ,whos he playing for now ?

The person who told me, has always been 100% spot on, but its down to Jamie Mackie.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:06 pm

He's an absolute character and as a few mentioned a nightmare for opposition defenders, a lot of people forget some of the goals he's scored, he hits them from all angles, if we sign him I will be pleased.

Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:39 pm

Double G wrote:not a good 1st signing for me. i prefer we gave Kennedy a chance

I think Mackie would be a great signing from a squad perspective.
Similar to Tommy Smith?

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Link

The person who told me, has always been 100% spot on, but its down to Jamie Mackie.

Yes makes perfect sense mate, imagine him and Gunnerson, Bamba and the other similar type of players he will sign, closing the opponents down hunting in packs, I can't wait for the tramps visit :ayatollah:

This won't be a case of its just another game, it'll be get stuck right into em :laughing6: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:54 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:
Double G wrote:not a good 1st signing for me. i prefer we gave Kennedy a chance

I think Mackie would be a great signing from a squad perspective.
Similar to Tommy Smith?

G

Or Heidar Helguson :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:39 pm

phildavies wrote:He would be okay as a squad playe but we need to sign another striker who will score a lot of goals if we are going to be in the playoffs next season.

Would love Tammy Abraham on loan but imagine he will be at a Prem club next year

we are not desperate for goals. its not like we squander lots of chances each week. better allround performances will create more chances . this season so far we have scored 1 more than Huddersfield..the same as Leeds and 1 less than Wednesday.