Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A new contract for Kenneth Zohore?

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:32 am

A new contract for Kenneth Zohore?

Neil Warnock:

Neil Warnock has revealed he has begun discussions over fresh terms with Kenneth Zohore the 23-year-old striker – as well as others in his squad.

It forms part of the next phase of Warnock's squad shaping for next season with the veteran boss ready to spell out the futures of a number of stars over the next seven days.

“I've spoken to Kenneth a few times in the last few weeks – and a few other lads,” Warnock said. “At the right time hopefully we’ll announce a few others that are extending their contracts.”

"I’ve spoken to him a few times in the last few weeks and a few other lads we haven’t mentioned."

"At the right time hopefully we’ll announce a few others that are extending their contracts. Already I have a problem with one or two I’m signing which might not be until the beginning of June."

"I’d be trying to get some over the line in the first week of May, but it doesn’t appear to be as straight forward as that."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.