Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We want you too stay

Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:25 pm

We want you to stay we want you too stayyyy peter whittingham we want you too stay need to get this echoing tomorrow

Re: We want you too stay

Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:28 pm

footiexmadx wrote:We want you to stay we want you too stayyyy peter whittingham we want you too stay need to get this echoing tomorrow

Judging by what I've read on here during the last couple of years, you may need a cave rather than a stadium to get an echo from this chant.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:32 pm

He might not have the legs but will still contribute loads to our team i for one would love for him to stay absolute legend

Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:43 pm

footiexmadx wrote:He might not have the legs but will still contribute loads to our team i for one would love for him to stay absolute legend

I agree, quality player. Not sure how much he has left in the tank. I can see both sides point of view, and if we had a bit of spare cash I would like to see him stay. Problem could be every penny is likely to count next season, and could he be a bit of a luxury that we can't really afford. I don't know.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:00 pm

With a few pacey attackers brought in Whitts can still do a job here

Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:05 pm

I think the fat lady has sung for Whitts unfortunaltely.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:I think the fat lady has sung for Whitts unfortunaltely.

agree ,the manager doesnt seem very interested in playing him and if he isnt going to play him maybe its best for all concerned that he leaves..
im not so sure about his reputed wages/how much we will save though.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:01 pm

I think he will stay (based on previous comments and conversations) but I guess only time will tell :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Add manga to the list too

Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:24 pm

Fingers crossed he will stay :ayatollah: :bluescarf: