O/T Welcome home Marine A

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Xcasual » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:14 pm

AT LAST Marine A Sgt Alexander Blackman to be released from jail TONIGHT and be reunited with his wife Claire in the early hours of the morning
Murder conviction has been overturned after a three-and-a-half year court battle

About time :ayatollah:
Xcasual

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: O/T Welcome home Marine A

Postby Jock » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:07 am

Xcasual wrote:AT LAST Marine A Sgt Alexander Blackman to be released from jail TONIGHT and be reunited with his wife Claire in the early hours of the morning
Murder conviction has been overturned after a three-and-a-half year court battle

A disgusting way to treat one of our own, who risked his life for this country.
Jock

Postby Xcasual » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:19 am

Jock wrote:
Xcasual wrote:AT LAST Marine A Sgt Alexander Blackman to be released from jail TONIGHT and be reunited with his wife Claire in the early hours of the morning

A disgusting way to treat one of our own, who risked his life for this country.

:thumbup:
Xcasual

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:21 am

I agree about time :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Fusilier23 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:42 am

Strange how the "bosses" can authorise drone strikes than inevitably kill civilians and face no sanctions, yet a marine who kills following a contact can be treated this way as a scapegoat by the do-gooders.

If the circumstances had been reversed I am sure the insurgent would have taken Marine A prisoner and treated his wounds etc :shock: :shock:
10/01/15
The day normality was restored
Back to Blue
Fusilier23

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:52 am

Disgusting treatment to a first rate soldier.Typical MOD gutless cowards along with senior Navy bods who hung him out to dry.
He should now start a campaign reminding potential candidates for our Armed Forces that this will be their fate if sent to the various fleapits of the world to make the world a safer place.These bureaucrats are scum sucking pigs.My Godson was run over in Helmland and seriously injured, head injuries which changed his personality.He was a technician with the Army but because of the shortages was sent on patrol with the infantry.No airvac available so 60 miles over dirt road with suspected brain damage.
Kicked out of the Army on a medical and offered £100.00 per month and a 4k lumper for 4 years.His father would not let go and went to the Daily Telegraph, Kevin took on the MOD and finally after five years got a pension for life of £400.00 pm and a three five figure lumper. Why are so many of our homeless ex servicemen ? The Army especially should be deeply ashamed of this ongoing scandal.
Jimmy Scoular

Postby Xcasual » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:17 am

In Krav Maga ,I've trained with a few ex & still serving military personnel.They can't believe the way he was treated.Just hope all the taliban & isis goons/wannabes in Britain leave him alone. :ayatollah:
Xcasual

Postby Xcasual » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:20 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Disgusting treatment to a first rate soldier.Typical MOD gutless cowards along with senior Navy bods who hung him out to dry.
He should now start a campaign reminding potential candidates for our Armed Forces that this will be their fate if sent to the various fleapits of the world to make the world a safer place.These bureaucrats are scum sucking pigs.My Godson was run over in Helmland and seriously injured, head injuries which changed his personality.He was a technician with the Army but because of the shortages was sent on patrol with the infantry.No airvac available so 60 miles over dirt road with suspected brain damage.
Kicked out of the Army on a medical and offered £100.00 per month and a 4k lumper for 4 years.His father would not let go and went to the Daily Telegraph, Kevin took on the MOD and finally after five years got a pension for life of £400.00 pm and a three five figure lumper. Why are so many of our homeless ex servicemen ? The Army especially should be deeply ashamed of this ongoing scandal.

Wow shocking treatment of your grandson ,It's about time our country looked after our soldiers.
Xcasual

Postby Xcasual » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:26 am

Xcasual wrote:
Jimmy Scoular wrote:Disgusting treatment to a first rate soldier.Typical MOD gutless cowards along with senior Navy bods who hung him out to dry.

Wow shocking treatment of your grandson ,It's about time our country looked after our soldiers.

Sorry mate ,Godson I meant. Stupid iPhone :thumbup:
Xcasual

Postby cf40 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:18 pm

not before time. welcome home pal. F.T.J. !!!
cf40

Postby Jock » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:00 pm

That's terrible and sadly typical, hope the boys doing ok.
Jock

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:12 pm

Thanks Jock for your kind words.He is not the same boy, he sustained serious head injuries that has changed his personality.
A local barman around here was blown up in Afghanistan , his two buddies were killed he was made deaf in one ear and sustained broken limbs.Kicked out of the Army after nine years he asked would it be OK to leave the Army on half pension, 12 years, considering his injuries and previous service.You can guess the answer.If he had been an officer in the Guards I wonder if the outcome would have been different?
Jimmy Scoular

Postby Jock » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Thanks Jock for your kind words.He is not the same boy, he sustained serious head injuries that has changed his personality.
A local barman around here was blown up in Afghanistan , his two buddies were killed he was made deaf in one ear and sustained broken limbs.Kicked out of the Army after nine years he asked would it be OK to leave the Army on half pension, 12 years, considering his injuries and previous service.You can guess the answer.If he had been an officer in the Guards I wonder if the outcome would have been different?

Your spot on mate and it puts a 5-1 tanking today in perspective, in the grand scheme of things . They (the rich and powerful) send young men in their prime to horrible places to do a horrible job then want as little as possible to do with them when they return fekked up.
Jock

Postby SnackaJack » Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:22 pm

Not straight forward for me. We can't call 'them' savages and then not comply with the Geneva convention ourselves, that is what makes us "better" than them and makes our culture 'the right' culture, we are fighting barbarism, we shouldnt become it ourselves. If it was in the heat of the moment or born out of fear for his safety then that would be something else. But to pre meditatively order his wounded body to be dragged out of view of overhead cameras then shoot him at point black range in the chest and murder him seems like something very wrong to me. I think the second conviction was probably correct due to the stresses of the mind out there.
SnackaJack

Postby wez1927 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:29 pm

SnackaJack wrote:Not straight forward for me. We can't call 'them' savages and then not comply with the Geneva convention ourselves, that is what makes us "better" than them and makes our culture 'the right' culture, we are fighting barbarism, we shouldnt become it ourselves. If it was in the heat of the moment or born out of fear for his safety then that would be something else. But to pre meditatively order his wounded body to be dragged out of view of overhead cameras then shoot him at point black range in the chest and murder him seems like something very wrong to me. I think the second conviction was probably correct due to the stresses of the mind out there.

f**k off roathy
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby SnackaJack » Mon May 01, 2017 8:01 pm

The drunk uncle at a party is off again I see :lol:
SnackaJack

Postby nubbsy » Wed May 03, 2017 7:13 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:Strange how the "bosses" can authorise drone strikes than inevitably kill civilians and face no sanctions, yet a marine who kills following a contact can be treated this way as a scapegoat by the do-gooders.

If the circumstances had been reversed I am sure the insurgent would have taken Marine A prisoner and treated his wounds etc :shock: :shock:

Nail on the head there.
nubbsy

Postby SnackaJack » Wed May 03, 2017 10:29 pm

The "bosses" dropping bombs on civilians should be held accountable too. It's not a case of "they get away with it so the soldiers should be able to as well", it is surely a case of defying the Geneva convention and murdering people is wrong in all cases. That is what makes ISIL, Al Quaeda and Boko Haram such backward and hate ridden groups. Joining them on that front would do far more harm than good.

That fella he murdered could have given a load of useful info under interrogation too which may have saved the lives of many more servicemen/civilians that have been killed since or yet to be killed.
SnackaJack

Postby Fergy1927 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:34 am

Fusilier23 wrote:Strange how the "bosses" can authorise drone strikes than inevitably kill civilians and face no sanctions, yet a marine who kills following a contact can be treated this way as a scapegoat

Great point.
Fergy1927

Return to General Chat