Craig Noone

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Craig Noone

Postby dogfound » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:29 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
dogfound wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:I wish i had the mins to goals and assists because i would wager Nooney contributes more than both Holiett and Harris put together. Never really been a fan of his, or that type of player

All three can go for me.

my coments were confined to Noone, dont get me started on Kadeem.
Hoilett im not sure, you might well be correct about goals and assists, but i feel he understands the game better than both those 2 put together and wastes less.

I'm pretty sure Harris has more goals and assists than Noone and Hoilett put together this season.

your quite possibly correct . i wouldnt imagne any of them have great stats. but i think Hoilett is the better footballer of the 3.
dogfound

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:11 pm

dogfound wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
dogfound wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:I wish i had the mins to goals and assists because i would wager Nooney contributes more than both Holiett and Harris put together. Never really been a fan of his, or that type of player

All three can go for me.

my coments were confined to Noone, dont get me started on Kadeem.
Hoilett im not sure, you might well be correct about goals and assists, but i feel he understands the game better than both those 2 put together and wastes less.

I'm pretty sure Harris has more goals and assists than Noone and Hoilett put together this season.

your quite possibly correct . i wouldnt imagne any of them have great stats. but i think Hoilett is the better footballer of the 3.

I agree Hoilett is the best all round footballer of the 3 but he doesn't chip in with enough goals or assists.

When on form, I think Harris is the best out of the 3 as he's direct, can beat players and has a good end product. The past month, he has been frustrating though. Speculation on his contract has had a negative impact not only on his form, but with his effort as well.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:20 pm

I really though Warnock would get more from Noone but he seems stick in a rut. it wouldn't surprise me to see him do very well elsewhere but I think his time has come to go now.

Hoilett need a a confidence boost but I think a good pre season and he can be huge for us.
2blue2handle

Previous

Return to General Chat