Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Eddie May & Kevin Ratcliffe '

Sat May 06, 2017 8:33 am

' Eddie May & Kevin Ratcliffe '

An amazing season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Eddie May & Kevin Ratcliffe '

Sat May 06, 2017 9:12 am

My favourite time ever following the City. Ratcliffe was a Roll Royce of a player for us..

Sat May 06, 2017 9:13 am

CHRIS PIKE wrote:My favourite time ever following the City. Ratcliffe was a Roll Royce of a player for us..

A leader and a quality player :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 06, 2017 2:17 pm

Favourite season & shirt :ayatollah:

Sat May 06, 2017 6:03 pm

Xcasual wrote:Favourite season & shirt :ayatollah:

Damn. I was going to say that...

Sat May 06, 2017 8:49 pm

I think we took 33 points out of the next 35 after Ratcliffe joined us. Several games we kept it tight at 0-0 with Ratcliffe marshalling the defence, then Stant would pop up with a late winner! :ayatollah:

Sat May 06, 2017 10:05 pm

Dunno if it's because of my age but this was my favourite time following city. I was 17 then.

Sat May 06, 2017 10:10 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:Dunno if it's because of my age but this was my favourite time following city. I was 17 then.

Mine too mate, I was around 7 or 8 back then. Great memories! :ayatollah:

Sun May 07, 2017 9:25 am

WelshPatriot wrote:Dunno if it's because of my age but this was my favourite time following city. I was 17 then.

Same here ,For the final home game of 92/93 we invaded the pitch against Shrewsbury.I fell and broke my arm and shattered my elbow as we run from the grange end :laughing6:

Sun May 07, 2017 12:05 pm

14 years old and That was my first season watching the city I think Shrewsbury home last game was 3 0 and at the time my fav player Jason perry scored a diving header. I might be wrong as my memory ain't the best but I fell in love with the club that year. :bluescarf:

Sun May 07, 2017 1:29 pm

no1bluebird wrote:14 years old and That was my first season watching the city I think Shrewsbury home last game was 3 0 and at the time my fav player Jason perry scored a diving header. I might be wrong as my memory ain't the best but I fell in love with the club that year. :bluescarf:

2-1 Crowd 17,253

Away to Scunthorpe we won 0-3 :occasion5:

Sun May 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Cheers for tha but Did say my memory was poor :lol: did Jason perry score tho??

Sun May 07, 2017 6:28 pm

Just had a look on u tube yes he did :bluescarf:

Sun May 07, 2017 7:37 pm

no1bluebird wrote:Cheers for tha but Did say my memory was poor :lol: did Jason perry score tho??

:lol: I googled it mate ,Just remember being in the back of an ambulance going up sloper rd and everyone banging the sides of it :laughing6: Straight to the royal infirmary for me for an op :oops:

Tue May 09, 2017 2:26 pm

:lol: not good memories for u then :(