Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Can't quite understand ?

Mon May 08, 2017 9:34 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:I would suggest you have done exactly that though, with taking what is quite clearly a fairly common sense and innocuous comment and attempting to take the oddest stance ive seen from someone on this forum. To say there is no Swansea fans in Cardiff is just ludicrous. I would imagine the fact you are seeing so many around when you are doing your shopping and trying on your trainers would suggest there are many around, the fact you now feel that is is acceptable to see this go unchallenged unlike before is because people are used to it now, there is more of them. You don't seem to be thinking clearly, or just being stubborn to a ridiculous level as you feel admitting the obvious would mean some kind of one uppmanship on my part. Which it isn't of course.

Woooooosh my point went totally over your head.

Then please enlighten us. Seems adequately answered to me. The bottom line of course is in the face of all obvious common sense you are trying to suggest that there are no Swansea fans in Cardiff.. that's a statement that speaks for itself surely? :D

Mon May 08, 2017 9:39 am

SnackaJack wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:I would suggest you have done exactly that though, with taking what is quite clearly a fairly common sense and innocuous comment and attempting to take the oddest stance ive seen from someone on this forum. To say there is no Swansea fans in Cardiff is just ludicrous. I would imagine the fact you are seeing so many around when you are doing your shopping and trying on your trainers would suggest there are many around, the fact you now feel that is is acceptable to see this go unchallenged unlike before is because people are used to it now, there is more of them. You don't seem to be thinking clearly, or just being stubborn to a ridiculous level as you feel admitting the obvious would mean some kind of one uppmanship on my part. Which it isn't of course.

Woooooosh my point went totally over your head.

Then please enlighten us. Seems adequately answered to me. The bottom line of course is in the face of all obvious common sense you are trying to suggest that there are no Swansea fans in Cardiff.. that's a statement that speaks for itself surely? :D

You missed my point. I'll leave it there.

Mon May 08, 2017 9:48 am

:D I will take that as you realising what you said was absolutely ridiculous then resorting to the usual fabricating a point that was missed (that you conveniently couldn't possibly explain) in order to make a hasty exit. These little things are done and known on these forums though, they are old hat now - you won't be fooling any body. :D

Far better for your credibility to hold your hands up and admit error.