Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Diane Abbott at it again and again

Tue May 09, 2017 5:28 pm

JEREMY CORBYN'S NO 2
Labour Party 2017

She's a complete idiot, how she got where she is I'll never know :oops: :oops: :oops:
This video cracked me rite up :laughing5: :laughing5:

Re: Diane Abbott at it again

Tue May 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:She's a complete idiot, how she got where she is I'll never know :oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol:

I honestly did not realise she was that bad, surely NO one would vote for what I see as a complete idiot of an MP in fact she is the worst I have ever ever seen :lol:

Tue May 09, 2017 7:43 pm

How the hell does she actually hold this position??

Laughing stock of the political world!

Re: Diane Abbott at it again and again

Tue May 09, 2017 7:53 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:JEREMY CORBYN'S NO 2
Labour Party 2017

She's a complete idiot, how she got where she is I'll never know :oops: :oops: :oops:

Strewth, and Corbyn and that nutter want to run Britain :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 09, 2017 7:56 pm

What makes it worse is that there are thousands of people who will vote for them regardless

Tue May 09, 2017 7:57 pm

Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott are a dangerous threat to the security of this great nation

The Telegraph

By AMBER RUDD

May 2017

Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott at the Labour Party conference

The first duty of any government is to protect its citizens, whether the threat is a domestic one or from abroad. This seems to be something that Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour Party have yet to grasp.

Alarmingly, this week new footage has emerged of Mr Corbyn condemning the very weapons that the UK uses in the fight against Isis as an “obscenity” – in a rally actually outside an RAF base. Mr Corbyn plainly states that he would get rid of drones altogether – apparently ignoring the vital role they play in giving us a capability for targeted strikes against Isis and al-Qaeda jihadis, as well as crucial intelligence-gathering.

They are a key weapon in our battle against radical extremists who are opposed to absolutely every ideal we hold dear. Saying we should scrap drones shows an irresponsible and nonsensical ignorance of the way we protect our country. It lets down our servicemen and servicewomen...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue May 09, 2017 8:01 pm

CF23 Bluebird wrote:What makes it worse is that there are thousands of people who will vote for them regardless

Mate she is a racist :shock: :o

Abbot exposed as a racist does not like whites :shock:

DIANE ABBOTT IS A RACIST HYPOCRITE AND GETS EXPOSED ON THE BBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gSrgandHXY

Tue May 09, 2017 8:19 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:JEREMY CORBYN'S NO 2
Labour Party 2017

Ian, I still honestly can't believe what crap/madness I am listening to :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue May 09, 2017 8:27 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:How the hell does she actually hold this position??

Laughing stock of the political world!

to right mate :lol:

'Rejoice!' Diane Abbott is laughing stock once again as Andrew Neil ridicules her on BBC

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/765546 ... BBC-Brexit :lol:

Tue May 09, 2017 8:28 pm

Prime example of how a career politician who plays the right cards and is media savvy can rise through the ranks to a position of power and influence they would never reach in the private sector. Beyond shocking how the system allows at best a b list local councillor who plays the race and class card to get into the position of shadow home secretary. But to be fair, I don't trust any of them. I've always thought there's a lot of truth in the saying that, if someone wants to be be a politician then they shouldn't be allowed.

Tue May 09, 2017 9:50 pm

Reply from Facebook

Neil Jones

Shes my new accountant !! im expecting 5 million quid tax refund from HMRC . Just think if she was the shadow chancellor we would all vote labour . speeding tickets would increase to 25 pence and a packet of fags would cost thrupence hapeeny in old money.

Tue May 09, 2017 10:16 pm

She's an absolute mong. but to be fair you could make a similar video ridiculing any politician from either side.

Tue May 09, 2017 10:21 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Prime example of how a career politician who plays the right cards and is media savvy can rise through the ranks to a position of power and influence they would never reach in the private sector. Beyond shocking how the system allows at best a b list local councillor who plays the race and class card to get into the position of shadow home secretary. But to be fair, I don't trust any of them. I've always thought there's a lot of truth in the saying that, if someone wants to be be a politician then they shouldn't be allowed.

I think you give her too much credit.Probably got an old grainy vid of a naked Jezza she uses to blackmail him.Theres no way she would be where she is if it wasn't for him. :lol: (allegedly)

Wed May 10, 2017 4:45 am

Shes amazing :lol:

Wed May 10, 2017 7:58 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:Shes amazing :lol:

She and Labour are dangerous - :evil:

Wed May 10, 2017 8:01 am

True enough Annis, those two and quite a few more are a threat to our security, They have succeeded in installing their hateful Momentum group into main stream politics by using a weak labour party and now we are seeing the results.
Corbyn saying yesterday that even if he loses election he will stay as leader !!! which to be honest would suit all the other parties :D
As for Abott well, she is well suited to the threats and bullying which proceeded corbyn getting past the no confidence vote.

Think you can bet your last penny that Brussels would rather do business with these clowns rather then the Tories.

Wed May 10, 2017 8:15 am

Jules wrote:True enough Annis, those two and quite a few more are a threat to our security, They have succeeded in installing their hateful Momentum group into main stream politics by using a weak labour party and now we are seeing the results.
Corbyn saying yesterday that even if he loses election he will stay as leader !!! which to be honest would suit all the other parties :D
As for Abott well, she is well suited to the threats and bullying which proceeded corbyn getting past the no confidence vote.

Think you can bet your last penny that Brussels would rather do business with these clowns rather then the Tories.

Jules, I think your right, Brussels would love to work with fools who they could make mince meat off and still control the UK.

Corbyn is a proper nut job along with Diane Abbott, who I believe is racists.

Wed May 10, 2017 8:31 am

I have just worked it out. Jeremy Corbyn who is a buffoon, has employed Diane Abbot who is an idiot, to take the attention away from him and to make him look good. :banghead:

Wed May 10, 2017 10:01 am

Scary.Imagine her in government.

Wed May 10, 2017 10:09 am

CF23 Bluebird wrote:What makes it worse is that there are thousands of people who will vote for them regardless

Which comes back to my point,that some people will vote for the Labour party whatever the calibre of individual politicians,really sad situation

Wed May 10, 2017 11:44 am

angelis1949 wrote:

Which comes back to my point,that some people will vote for the Labour party whatever the calibre of individual politicians,really sad situation

While being true the same can also be said for hard core Tory voters.

Wed May 10, 2017 12:09 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Prime example of how a career politician who plays the right cards and is media savvy can rise through the ranks to a position of power and influence they would never reach in the private sector. Beyond shocking how the system allows at best a b list local councillor who plays the race and class card to get into the position of shadow home secretary. But to be fair, I don't trust any of them. I've always thought there's a lot of truth in the saying that, if someone wants to be be a politician then they shouldn't be allowed.

I think you give her too much credit.Probably got an old grainy vid of a naked Jezza she uses to blackmail him.Theres no way she would be where she is if it wasn't for him. :lol: (allegedly)

You are right. She is a simply just a useless obese monster and a danger to this country. Also, anyone who has shagged that 'thing' cannot be trusted. Bleuchhhh.

Wed May 10, 2017 12:24 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

While being true the same can also be said for hard core Tory voters.

Tell me this,who on the Conservative side you would liken to Diane Abbott.?

Wed May 10, 2017 12:32 pm

No-one has ever seen Diane Abbott and Jabba The Hut in the same room. They probably couldn't even fit in the same room but you know what I'm saying.

Wed May 10, 2017 2:34 pm

She,s a complete fuc*tard :bluebird:

Wed May 10, 2017 3:51 pm

George Lucas modelled The Death Star on her gargantuan fat arse. It would take a brave rebel pilot to fly down her exhaust port and blow her up. The force won't help you there Luke.

Wed May 10, 2017 4:59 pm

Wed May 10, 2017 5:38 pm

Corbyn must have had a good night down the students union before he boned that horror. Portillo said that he reckoned he must have used a big bag of flour and wore welders goggles.

Wed May 10, 2017 9:14 pm

She's Clueless ( to be polite ) - Been saying this for a while on here :banghead:

Wed May 10, 2017 9:34 pm

Clueless - TopCat your being too kind!!! She is an absolute bloody idiot who with the rest of Labour's worse loonies will probably cause the most one sided election result in history.