Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Division one Club sell 18,000 tickets in four hours

Tue May 09, 2017 5:15 pm

Division one club Bradford City sell 18,000 tickets in four hours via Ticket master for the play-offs v Millwall (Div one play offs)
Bradfords allocation is 38,000 tickets, tickets went on sale today.

Re: Division one Club sell 18,000 tickets in four hours

Tue May 09, 2017 5:21 pm

Hope Bradford win me been to valley parade if that's what its still called twice with Cardiff years ago and once with York as lived there for 4 years from age of 12-16 so went to a few of there away games mostly northern ones Rotherham, Scarboro, darlington ect,
Bradford got a massive fan base bigger than are own to be fair and there ground back then seemed big probably because I was around 14-15 :lol:
:bluescarf:

Tue May 09, 2017 5:24 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Hope Bradford win me been to valley parade if that's what its still called twice with Cardiff years ago and once with York as lived there for 4 years from age of 12-16 so went to a few of there away games mostly northern ones Rotherham, scarboro ect,
Bradford got a massive fan base bigger than are own to be fair :bluescarf:

Same here Ian I want Bradford promoted, brilliant supporters, Yes been to old and new Valley Parade and they've stuck with them in the lower division in massive numbers, they have 19,000 season ticket holders for next season even if they don't go up (previous two seasons 18,500 season ticket holders) :thumbright:

Tue May 09, 2017 8:04 pm

Let's be a bit more selfish here.

Millwall to win as they have less chance of surviving.

Tue May 09, 2017 8:05 pm

Wayne S wrote:Let's be a bit more selfish here.

Millwall to win as they have less chance of surviving.

:lol: :lol: :thumbup: