Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Reports: Gareth Bale will sign for Man Utd this summer

Tue May 09, 2017 6:42 pm

http://www.90min.com/posts/4978537-man- ... _aid=40876

Re: Reports that bale will sign for utd this summer

Tue May 09, 2017 7:06 pm

It seems every year he's being linked with them,seems to me he's living the dream so can't see him coming back to the prem just yet.He does need a injury free season tho!

Wed May 10, 2017 7:50 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: 90min is one of the most clickbaity shite on the internet. Couple that with the fact Man Utd get linked with about 30 superstars every summer I think it's safe to say our Gareth won't be joining the Mancs

Wed May 10, 2017 8:13 am

I have to say, why would anybody want to live in Manc over Madrid. With or without football!

Wed May 10, 2017 9:16 am

Wouldn't write it off, but at the same time I wouldn't take this as gospel. The fact is that if he goes to Old Trafford then he'll be their star player and their fans will love him. Real Madrid have always been my favourite team from abroad but their fans can be very difficult - they were even booing Cristiano Ronaldo recently.

Antoine Griezmann will join United this summer though, and can they afford to buy both?

Wed May 10, 2017 11:35 am

I heard a rumour he wants to work under warnock before warnock retires thats ehy warnock is having a meeting with tan. Ahaha

Wed May 10, 2017 7:45 pm

Every summer Bale is linked to them and before that it was Ronaldo linked with returning to old Trafford every summer. At the end of the day the worlds best players want to play in Spain and that's where they are.

Wed May 10, 2017 8:24 pm

What a load of shit. An 'unwritten agreement'

Thu May 11, 2017 7:13 am

By the way if he actually did,his first game could be against Real in the Super Cup!!

Re: Reports: Gareth Bale will sign for Man Utd this summer

Sat May 13, 2017 10:05 am

Bale has been replaced with Isco who is an outstanding all round class act.He is a much more gifted natural footballer than Bale. Also Bale is prone to injury another factor that will be considered. Luca Modric is playing out of his skin so he will stay put. Kroos on the other hand is more likely to be released if I were to take a punt. If Bale were to go it would probably be on the back of Real Madrid securing the likes of Eden Hazard, what RM want they tend to get !!