Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dai ton / Big Daily ( for friends and football family)

Wed May 10, 2017 2:18 pm

Dai is a big city supporter who followed city home and away through 70,80 a new early 90s. Then settled down got married had children then started following city through the 2000. Until he was ill 2012 so he slowed down following city and Wales. Last week he was diagnosed with pancreas and liver cancer. There is no cure he asked how long and the doctor said how long is a piece of string. I am on here to pass this information on to friends,. Friends he lost touch with and who he called his football family. I used his tablet as it is usually logged on. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: Dai ton / Big Daily ( for friends and football family)

Wed May 10, 2017 4:03 pm

dai-ton wrote:Dai is a big city supporter who followed city home and away through 70,80 a new early 90s. Then settled down got married had children then started following city through the 2000. Until he was ill 2012 so he slowed down following city and Wales. Last week he was diagnosed with pancreas and liver cancer. There is no cure he asked how long and the doctor said how long is a piece of string. I am on here to pass this information on to friends,. Friends he lost touch with and who he called his football family. I used his tablet as it is usually logged on. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

That's sad news, haven't seen him for a long time, used to travel on the same coaches-Adar Glas- back in the 70's. I remember Dai in the car park at the Wales 4 England 1 game at The Racecourse, he defended the back of the coach emergency exit with his life. Please pass on my best wishes from and on behalf of all the old Rhondda lot.
Phil Fuzz, Rhondda 1015.

Wed May 10, 2017 5:59 pm

Ive known dai for over 40yrs thro city games and being my ex bro inlaw my thought are with u mukka if u ned to chat pm me . dawsey

Wed May 10, 2017 6:12 pm

Really really sorry for Dai and his family, great person and devoted City fan :ayatollah: