Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Free Jacks tickets being sold on EBAY

Wed May 10, 2017 2:44 pm

According to BBC over 350 tickets paid for by the players and given free to 3000 Swansea Town supporters for their game against Sunderland on Saturday are being sold on ticket selling websites for up to £60.... that's just shocking !!!

Re: Free Jacks tickets being sold on EBAY

Wed May 10, 2017 3:39 pm

I saw this coming as soon as they announced it. Should have been ticket on the day or something. Gypos

Wed May 10, 2017 3:59 pm

I would expect nothing less from the dirty jacks.

Shows the club up for what it really is

Wed May 10, 2017 4:12 pm

"Two dozen" is what has been said :D

Out of those two dozen anyone have any info on how many have been sold on ebay, I mean actually sold, not just listed. My guess is zero. :D

Wed May 10, 2017 6:35 pm

The punishment from the club for pikeys caught selling their freebies is a cancellation of their membership of the Jacamo Army. Surely that's more of an incentive?

Thu May 11, 2017 8:13 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:I would expect nothing less from the dirty jacks.

Oh shut up you fanny. When has your club been in a position whereby players pay for 3000 tickets for your fans? Hmm let me think? Oh i've got it....Never!
:laughing6:

Thu May 11, 2017 8:44 pm

64JACK wrote:

Oh shut up you fanny. When has your club been in a position whereby players pay for 3000 tickets for your fans? Hmm let me think? Oh i've got it....Never!

Yeah I remember we paid for you 6 fingered inbreds to come here for a FAW final. Have you forgotten that jack

Thu May 11, 2017 9:49 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Yeah I remember we paid for you 6 fingered inbreds to come here for a FAW final. Have you forgotten that jack

Did you? How much did you chip in then? :laughing6:
From memory looking back, i seem to remember it was your great leader who paid for the buses under the guise that Swansea would never be a big club and the only hope we had of success was to unite behind Cardiff City! That turned out well didn't it! :laughing6:

Thu May 11, 2017 10:09 pm

64 - Hope your good mate. Banter aside (for now!), how do you think your going to do? I think that you may well scrape out of relegation by the skin of your White Sox.

Fri May 12, 2017 5:45 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:64 - Hope your good mate. Banter aside (for now!), how do you think your going to do? I think that you may well scrape out of relegation by the skin of your White Sox.

I wouldn't like to call it, but if we lose tomorrow then f**k, we are in trouble!

Fri May 12, 2017 8:31 am

64JACK wrote:

I suppose it will top the giros up for the gypos.

Fri May 12, 2017 3:51 pm

DreamWelsh wrote:
64JACK wrote:

I suppose it will top the giros up for the gypos.

Have you ever thought about starting up your own youtube channel telling gypo and giro jokes. i reckon you'd be brill! :laughing6:

Fri May 12, 2017 4:42 pm

Its a long shot but Palace are not out of it yet.

If Hull beat Palace on Sunday and then Palace lose against Man Utd away on the final day and Hull somehow beat Spurs and providing Swansea then get 4 points from their last 2 games Palace will be down.

As I said a long shot, but stranger things have happened.

Fri May 12, 2017 5:28 pm

64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:64 - Hope your good mate. Banter aside (for now!), how do you think your going to do? I think that you may well scrape out of relegation by the skin of your White Sox.

I wouldn't like to call it, but if we lose tomorrow then f**k, we are in trouble!

I couldn't believe Hull and your results last week. I'm sure the mackems fans would prefer Hull to go down with them but I'm sure it won't be an easy game. The donation to Bradleys fund is a nice touch. Are you going up tomorrow?

Fri May 12, 2017 9:34 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:

I couldn't believe Hull and your results last week. I'm sure the mackems fans would prefer Hull to go down with them but I'm sure it won't be an easy game. The donation to Bradleys fund is a nice touch. Are you going up tomorrow?

Hull's result was unbelievable and certainly created something in the air for the Everton game as i hadn't heard an atmosphere like that at the Lib in years (maybe since we beat you there)! I missed out on a ticket, and whilst i believe quite a few have obtained tickets for the home end near to the away end, i'm too old in the tooth for that lottery. Though i've made a donation to the Bradley Lowery fund. God bless the little man. :notworthy:

https://bradleylowerysfight.org.uk/

Fri May 12, 2017 10:12 pm

64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:

Hull's result was unbelievable and certainly created something in the air for the Everton game as i hadn't heard an atmosphere like that at the Lib in years (maybe since we beat you there)! I missed out on a ticket, and whilst i believe quite a few have obtained tickets for the home end near to the away end, i'm too old in the tooth for that lottery. Though i've made a donation to the Bradley Lowery fund. God bless the little man. :notworthy:

Nice job with the donation. I hope you get hammered tomorrow 6-0.

Fri May 12, 2017 10:52 pm

Dahboy wrote:
64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:

:thumbright: That's the spirit, nobody wants a wanky 'love in'! :laughing6:

Sat May 13, 2017 8:15 am

64JACK wrote:
Dahboy wrote:
64JACK wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
64JACK wrote:

:thumbright: That's the spirit, nobody wants a wanky 'love in'! :laughing6:

That's very true. Now fuck-off.