Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Which two politicians do you hate the most ?

You may select up to 2 options

View results

Re: Which two politicians do you hate the most ?

Thu May 11, 2017 8:53 pm

Trevor Richards from Camden. You won't know him but he opposed my extension in 1996. Utter tw*t. Sadly,, he died in a bizarre gardening accident when I was proven to be out of the country on holiday.

Thu May 11, 2017 9:42 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Trevor Richards from Camden. You won't know him but he opposed my extension in 1996. Utter tw*t. Sadly,, he died in a bizarre gardening accident when I was proven to be out of the country on holiday.

:lol:

Thu May 11, 2017 10:35 pm

Sven wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:Farrage and Gove - no contest.

I don't mind Nigel Farage so much, as I wouldn't vote for his Party anyway and I find his whole demeanour entertaining. Some of the things he's said in the EU Parliament have been hilarious and even his opponents seem to enjoy his mocking routine "I told you so...you're not laughing at me now" rants! :laughing6:

He is what my late father would call "an educated idiot!" but it seems he wan't so far wrong in the end and judged the mood of the British people a lot better than some who have achieved higher Office than him and sTILL try to tell us we don't know what we meant when voting for a simple "We're Brits, get us out of here, please!" :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Totally agree, I don't know why Farage is so hated. The British press/media do everything they can to manipulate the public into disliking him, but I think that's because he was seen as a threat (not so much now of course because UKIP have done their job getting us out of the EU).

I've seen the majority of Farage's speeches in the EU Parliament and he really does put them in their place. He's not everyone's cup of tea but whatever your opinion of him, Farage can win pretty much every debate because he always backs up his opinions with facts and figures, and he's usually correct.

Everything Farage said in the EU Parliament here was proven correct. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FuHP6ZaYmU

Fri May 12, 2017 11:10 am

The master of spin Tony Blair closely followed by David Cameron whose bullshit wasn't quite so convincing. I hate modern politics where slick presentation wins over substance, whether or not you agree with the policies. The amount of airtime devoted to Ed Milliband making a mess of eating a bacon sandwich was a complete low point for me. I like May and Corbyn from that point of view although Corbyn's a million miles too far left to ever get my vote.