Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' TODAY EVERY FOOTBALL FAN SHOULD NEVER EVER FORGET '

Thu May 11, 2017 8:56 am

54 Bradford City fans & 2 Lincoln City fans lost their lives in the Bradford City stadium fire on 11th May 1985. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone of them and their families and friends.

I personally knew a few Bradford fans who died in the fire and sat many times in the stand and to this day it has affected the people of Bradford and no one should ever forget a such a tragedy.

Such a tragedy must never happen again.

RIP THE 56 FANS FROM CARDIFF CITY FANS :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' TODAY EVERY FOOTBALL FAN SHOULD NEVER EVER FORGET '

Thu May 11, 2017 8:57 am

RIP THE 56 FANS FROM CARDIFF CITY FANS :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 11, 2017 9:01 am

A very sad day which saw so many unnecessary tragedies. RIP every one of them! :cry: :notworthy:

Thu May 11, 2017 10:42 am

Rest In Peace. :bluebird:

Thu May 11, 2017 12:54 pm

A horrific tragedy, thoughts are with the families. RIP the 56.

Fingers crossed for Bradford in the play offs. :thumbup:

Thu May 11, 2017 2:28 pm

Remember it well a sad day for football RIP THE 56 FANS

Thu May 11, 2017 5:31 pm

I remember it well, I'd been to watch us at Wimbledon away and was staying in London with a mate. We were swigging away in a Pub when the news came on...very sad...

Thu May 11, 2017 7:21 pm

Very very sad day in football, something every football fan should respect and remember whatever football club you support

Thu May 11, 2017 7:54 pm

Incredibly moving to see the names on the memorial- so many families lost several family members. A tragedy that I hope we will never ever see again in a sporting arena.

Our heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of all those who were sadly taken away in such terrible circumstances. They went to watch a game of football and support their team. RIP.

I will never, ever, forget the scenes that day.