wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:What you think

your full of shit wez, you should stop learning about politics through memes

Any above not true ? Keep your head in the sand if you like ,turn a blind eye if it makes you feel better

no mate im talking thr truth u keep posting memes or spouting what youve read in the sun if you actually read into things then u would understand that the tories will fuk u over the second they get your vote but hey who cares when your family is sick and have to pay virgin for health care like they do in cornwall already then i hope u are loaded to help them out

Dont read the sun buddy ,also I've heard all my life that the tories will privitise it but the only party to do it was labour through pfi ,labour can not be trusted as proved when they were in power and corbyn and abbott as a double act in charge of this country is a scary thought

they are already doing it tho u nut, cornwall has already been sold to virgin or does that not count cos its against what it says on britain first website

I wouldnt know whats on britains first website tbh ,so labour havnt given out more nhs private contracts in wales? Labour didnt privatise hospitals with pfi costing the nhs 2 billion ayear in intrest alone ? Come on ffs wake up

you need to wake up mate the tories have built up more debt than every labour government put together, they borrow money for guns so they can sell to the likes of assad rather than put the money into the country. the tories will love it if they get into power cos they are going to rewrite the laws of the country to suit them with no way of appealing it. if you havent seen it already go and watch the latest russell brand video, you'll learn something i reckon

Your so full of shit ,sell to assad :lol: ffs the government have been arming rebels against assad ,tell you what ,stop taking drugs and do some research your having a mare trolling these corbyn posts today :lol:

so when assad was reelected the tories wasnt celebrating with him? and only the last few weeks they been over in the middle east selling weapons, u need to get ur head out ur own arse and see whats actually going on in the world rather than think u know when clearly u havent a fukin clue

Your full of shit the goverment have been arming the rebels against Assad ,which i dont agree with i would let them kill each other and keep out of it

Re: Labour Manifesto

Tue May 16, 2017 4:16 pm

Manifesto? More like a letter to Santa.

Tue May 16, 2017 4:45 pm

At least conservatives and Labour have same manifesto regarding seven bridge! Both say tolls to be abolished. (Apparently) :occasion5:

Tue May 16, 2017 8:50 pm

Reza wrote:

is it inacurate in any way.?

Tue May 16, 2017 8:59 pm

dogfound wrote:
Reza wrote: