Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Greg Halford

Fri May 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Greg Halford,I got a gut feeling this lad will deliver next year ,he's a footballers footballer ,well thought of in the game , I am aware fans are not fully aboard , however you can see he has ability , his biggest downfall is being able to play almost anywhere on the pitch,a very handy squad member .

Re: Greg Halford

Fri May 12, 2017 3:28 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Greg Halford,I got a gut feeling this lad will deliver next year ,he's a footballers footballer ,well thought of in the game , I am aware fans are not fully aboard , however you can see he has ability , his biggest downfall is being able to play almost anywhere on the pitch,a very handy squad member .

His biggest downfall is his lack of speed - he makes Whitts look like Usain Bolt!

Fri May 12, 2017 3:29 pm

Totally concur. Of course some fans don't like him. He's not quite as skillful as Messi!!

Fri May 12, 2017 9:33 pm

100% agree,I read the other day when we are in front and have brought him on to close a game out we've not conceded a goal in any of the games where that's happened that's pretty impressive,it's the stuff off the ball he does very well but he doesn't smash them in from miles out so he's shit according to some of our fans

Sat May 13, 2017 6:27 pm

You're lucky Mike Morris isn't demanding royalties knicking threads of his board. :laughing6:

Sat May 13, 2017 8:01 pm

The guy is a legend already! I've just heard a firm of Motor Vehicle supplies have named themselves after him! You mark my words, the trade name Halfords will be famous one day :thumbup:

Sun May 14, 2017 12:11 am

City Slicker wrote:The guy is a legend already! I've just heard a firm of Motor Vehicle supplies have named themselves after him! You mark my words, the trade name Halfords will be famous one day :thumbup:

Lol - quite right! The first thing we should be saying to him is 'on your bike'! :lol:

Sun May 14, 2017 6:55 am

mugsy wrote:
City Slicker wrote:The guy is a legend already! I've just heard a firm of Motor Vehicle supplies have named themselves after him! You mark my words, the trade name Halfords will be famous one day :thumbup:

Lol - quite right! The first thing we should be saying to him is 'on your bike'! :lol:

Ha ha, just woke up to that one Mugs! You're on form my friend :thumbup: