Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JEREMY CORBYN SNUBS BRITISH WAR VETERANS AND

Sat May 13, 2017 8:07 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Annis you are totally bias against anything to do with Labour.

Maybe you want to point out how Theresa May won't meet members of the public who haven't been picked out by her advisers?

Labour won't win unfortunately, and I expect the nasty party to increase their majority.

At least the people of France have sense.

So if the Conservatives have the overwhelming majority that is forecast, this means that that most British people have no sense, and the only people with the sense are the minority who voted for one of the other parties . Have you thought it just might be because the majority of the people may be right, and that this current labour party would be an absolute disaster for this country.

Sat May 13, 2017 8:18 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Annis you are totally bias against anything to do with Labour.

Maybe you want to point out how Theresa May won't meet members of the public who haven't been picked out by her advisers?

Labour won't win unfortunately, and I expect the nasty party to increase their majority.

So if the Conservatives have the overwhelming majority that is forecast, this means that that most British people have no sense, and the only people with the sense are the minority who voted for one of the other parties . Have you thought it just might be because the majority of the people may be right, and that this current labour party would be an absolute disaster for this country.

Top post ,the looney lefties are at it again :lol:

Sat May 13, 2017 8:21 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

Top post ,the looney lefties are at it again :lol:

Sat May 13, 2017 10:54 pm

yes loads of sense, thats how the national front ended up in the running in the first place.

Sun May 14, 2017 7:01 am

Ned, if Labour are currently so good and the current Conservative so bad why have you conceded already.

Ned, you have common sense and are very intelligent,surely you can see that Jeremy Corbyn and his side kick Diane Abbot are proper loonies and would ruin our country.

I know many many Labour diehards who have turned their backs on Labour because of those two idiots.

Sun May 14, 2017 7:14 am

Looney lefty alert :lol:

Sun May 14, 2017 7:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Ned, if Labour are currently so good and the current Conservative so bad why have you conceded already.

Ned, you have common sense and are very intelligent,surely you can see that Jeremy Corbyn and his side kick Diane Abbot are proper loonies and would ruin our country.

I know many many Labour diehards who have turned their backs on Labour because of those two idiots.

Yoyr right annis labour are a basket case

Sun May 14, 2017 7:51 am

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wez, common sense tells you that they can't lead our country,even half their own party want nothing to do with them.

Sun May 14, 2017 8:25 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wez, common sense tells you that they can't lead our country,even half their own party want nothing to do with them.

Even Welsh labour are distancing themselves from them as could be seen after their wish list/manifesto rubbish was published. Plenty of stuff I want as well, but the difference between me and labour is I know what I can and can't afford.

Sun May 14, 2017 8:31 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Even Welsh labour are distancing themselves from them as could be seen after their wish list/manifesto rubbish was published. Plenty of stuff I want as well, but the difference between me and labour is I know what I can and can't afford.

Correct Steve, Welsh Labour are not accepting Corbyns policies.

Sun May 14, 2017 8:40 am

People tell me this was old labour not new but come on are peoole that stupid

Sun May 14, 2017 10:11 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:Even Welsh labour are distancing themselves from them as could be seen after their wish list/manifesto rubbish was published. Plenty of stuff I want as well, but the difference between me and labour is I know what I can and can't afford.

Maybe you should tell the Conservative Government what they can afford considering they have borrowed more money since 2010 than all previous Labour Government's put together?

Also Labour have challenged the Tories to have both Manifestos scrutinised by the Independent Office of Budget Responsibility and as usual they have run away and refused to co-operate.

As for Diane Abbot I would agree she is a complete idiot. However, the Tories are not short of a few themselves and one Jeremy Hunt has gone missing after the NHS has been brought to it's knees by a cyber attack due to the fact Health Trusts couldn't afford to have proper IT security.

Sun May 14, 2017 10:13 am

wez1927 wrote:People tell me this was old labour not new but come on are peoole that stupid

Tell you what clever boy, write the question again in a form which we can understand and then we'll have ago at answering it :lol: :roll:

Sun May 14, 2017 10:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:Correct Steve, Welsh Labour are not accepting Corbyns policies.

How do you know that Annis? The Manifesto hasn't been officially published yet so how can Welsh Labour express their position?

Also I'm campaigning with Welsh Labour and I haven't heard any complaints about the leaked policies last week. Indeed on the doorstep the privatisation of the railways for example is proving to be very popular.

Sun May 14, 2017 10:20 am

Nice post Ned keep your chin up Comrade :thumbup:

Sun May 14, 2017 10:24 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Correct Steve, Welsh Labour are not accepting Corbyns policies.

How do you know that Annis? The Manifesto hasn't been officially published yet so how can Welsh Labour express their position?

Also I'm campaigning with Welsh Labour and I haven't heard any complaints about the leaked policies last week. Indeed on the doorstep the privatisation of the railways for example is proving to be very popular.

Tony, Welsh labour were on TV the other night stating they have their own Manifesto and you know many of them have been distancing themselves from Loony Corbyn.

Sun May 14, 2017 10:40 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Also I'm campaigning with Welsh Labour and I haven't heard any complaints about the leaked policies last week. Indeed on the doorstep the nationalisation of the railways for example is proving to be very popular.

Tony, Welsh labour were on TV the other night stating they have their own Manifesto and you know many of them have been distancing themselves from Loony Corbyn.

Sorry I should have said Nationalisation of railways :oops:

Annis at every election Welsh Labour launches it's own Manifesto the same happens in Scotland and N Ireland. This is because in the Celtic countries such as Wales Labour are up against Plaid Cymru, in Scotland SNP and N Ireland Sinn Féin. So there will be policies which are specific to those countries which don't apply in England.

However, the National Manifesto is adopted within the Welsh Labour one and no-one is rejecting that and it is completely wrong to claim that is what is happening.

I do a lot of telephone canvassing and being honest Corbyn (and Abbott) do come up at times. Not as much as you might think and even then the thought of Theresa May is enough to make them still vote Labour.

That is basically my position. I would prefer that Corbyn wasn't our leader (I voted Yvette Cooper and Owen Smith in the leadership elections) but he won and as a loyal member I get behind him as the thought of TM as PM fills me with dread. She will make a right dogs dinner of BREXIT and the Tories will turn on her within 2 years of being re-elected no matter what deal (or no deal) she strikes with the EU. Mark my words it will be carnage.

Sun May 14, 2017 11:06 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Also I'm campaigning with Welsh Labour and I haven't heard any complaints about the leaked policies last week. Indeed on the doorstep the nationalisation of the railways for example is proving to be very popular.

Sorry I should have said Nationalisation of railways :oops:

Annis at every election Welsh Labour launches it's own Manifesto the same happens in Scotland and N Ireland. This is because in the Celtic countries such as Wales Labour are up against Plaid Cymru, in Scotland SNP and N Ireland Sinn Féin. So there will be policies which are specific to those countries which don't apply in England.

However, the National Manifesto is adopted within the Welsh Labour one and no-one is rejecting that and it is completely wrong to claim that is what is happening.

I do a lot of telephone canvassing and being honest Corbyn (and Abbott) do come up at times. Not as much as you might think and even then the thought of Theresa May is enough to make them still vote Labour.

That is basically my position. I would prefer that Corbyn wasn't our leader (I voted Yvette Cooper and Owen Smith in the leadership elections) but he won and as a loyal member I get behind him as the thought of TM as PM fills me with dread. She will make a right dogs dinner of BREXIT and the Tories will turn on her within 2 years of being re-elected no matter what deal (or no deal) she strikes with the EU. Mark my words it will be carnage.

Tony, in the local elections the other week, I voted for a labour candidate because as I have explained on another post, I vote for the person I trust to fight for local affairs rather than a political party. The person I voted for, plus the other labour candidates in my area, distanced themselves from Corbyn & Co because they knew that supporting them would cost them votes around here. I will not be voting labour at the general election because our MP does not represent his constituents views, and voted against Brexit despite his constituents voting in favour of it. That is not the sole reason though, another reason would be down to the fact that he is a right dickhead.

Sun May 14, 2017 12:43 pm

wez1927 wrote:Corbyn at it again ffs
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05 ... off_fb_tmg

But he`s only speaking the truth ... every war since as been bollocks

Sun May 14, 2017 1:22 pm

AHERNE wrote:

So the falklands and tbe ist gulf war wasnt a just war ? Ffs you lefties are idiots

Sun May 14, 2017 1:31 pm

AHERNE wrote:

Doubt if the people who live in the Falklands, or the families of our troops who died there, or those who suffered serious injuries while fighting there, would agree with that point of view.

Sun May 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

Doubt if the people who live in the Falklands, or the families of our troops who died there, or those who suffered serious injuries while fighting there, would agree with that point of view.

Really surprised at you here Steve,using this argument to justify the fact the fact that you disagree with Corbins point of view.Soldiers fight who their governments order them to.Nothing more,nothing less.They don't think about whether its politically correct or justifiable in the eyes of the general public they just do as the job demands.It doesn't make the peoples gratitude any less.I though the Iraq war was avoidable and agree with Corbin on this particular point.It doesn't follow though that I would like to see him as PM or that I would blame the soldiers for going over there and fighting.Anyway the title of this thread is a lie anyway as to be fair Corbin spends quite a bit of time with veterans.You have to stop and think about the values of a man who would consider all options before sending men to their death as opposed to those who willingly spend lives like pocket money in a sweet shop.

Sun May 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

Really surprised at you here Steve,using this argument to justify the fact the fact that you disagree with Corbins point of view.Soldiers fight who their governments order them to.Nothing more,nothing less.They don't think about whether its politically correct or justifiable in the eyes of the general public they just do as the job demands.It doesn't make the peoples gratitude any less.I though the Iraq war was avoidable and agree with Corbin on this particular point.It doesn't follow though that I would like to see him as PM or that I would blame the soldiers for going over there and fighting.Anyway the title of this thread is a lie anyway as to be fair Corbin spends quite a bit of time with veterans.You have to stop and think about the values of a man who would consider all options before sending men to their death as opposed to those who willingly spend lives like pocket money in a sweet shop.

The thing is, most Falklanders are of British origin, and wish things to remain as they are. I agree with you about Iraq, and I would be surprised if Corbyn deliberately snubbed British war veterans. I take most of what I read in the press with a pinch of salt, as they obviously all have their own agendas. I chose who I vote for based on my own observations and who I think will do best for the country over the next five years, and am not influenced at all by the press, particularly as I am a Mirror reader. I am not particularly a fan of the Conservatives, but will vote for them as I have zero confidence in Corbyn, and even less in McDonnell and Abbott. I appreciate that people have an entirely different view to mine, and I accept that if the majority of voters do not agree with my views, Labour will win. Whoever gets in, I doubt if it will have any great impact on the way I live.

Sun May 14, 2017 3:19 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

The thing is, most Falklanders are of British origin, and wish things to remain as they are. I agree with you about Iraq, and I would be surprised if Corbyn deliberately snubbed British war veterans. I take most of what I read in the press with a pinch of salt, as they obviously all have their own agendas. I chose who I vote for based on my own observations and who I think will do best for the country over the next five years, and am not influenced at all by the press, particularly as I am a Mirror reader. I am not particularly a fan of the Conservatives, but will vote for them as I have zero confidence in Corbyn, and even less in McDonnell and Abbott. I appreciate that people have an entirely different view to mine, and I accept that if the majority of voters do not agree with my views, Labour will win. Whoever gets in, I doubt if it will have any great impact on the way I live.

I respect your view as you come across as someone who takes the time to make a considered opinion unlike most others on here.I also respect the fact that you haven't resorted to name calling just because we might disagree on some issues.And,to be fair you respond to all posts and don't run away or pretend you didn't see any post that may challenge your opinion unlike some prominent posters on here.

Sun May 14, 2017 3:38 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

I respect your view as you come across as someone who takes the time to make a considered opinion unlike most others on here.I also respect the fact that you haven't resorted to name calling just because we might disagree on some issues.And,to be fair you respond to all posts and don't run away or pretend you didn't see any post that may challenge your opinion unlike some prominent posters on here.

Thank you. I would hope I have never resorted to personal insults or name calling, as I know that a forum like this will have members with different views to mine. I have my own personal opinions about most things, but that does not mean I am right and other people are wrong. I form my own opinions on what I see and hear rather than what I read. Whenever I post on here, I am mostly expressing an opinion which I believe in. Whether or not I am right is debatable. I am sure most of the time there will be more people disagreeing with me as people who agree with me, and I have no problem with that.

Sun May 14, 2017 6:46 pm

Corbin is a IRA loving coont.

Sun May 14, 2017 8:11 pm

londonexile wrote:Corbin is a IRA loving coont.

Quite right.

Too much considered, respectful and informed discussion breaking out on here.

Time to get back to the infantile spew!

Mon May 15, 2017 7:36 am

Enough said
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 15, 2017 1:06 pm

wez1927 wrote:Enough said
Jeremy Corbyn was arrested at IRA demo

by Andrew Gilligan

May 14 2017,
The Sunday Times

Jeremy Corbyn was a firebrand protester in the 1980s

Jeremy Corbyn was arrested in 1986 taking part in a protest by IRA sympathisers to “show solidarity” with accused terrorists including the Brighton bomber, a Sunday Times investigation reveals.

Corbyn joined a picket outside the Old Bailey to oppose the “show trial” of a group including Patrick Magee, who was subsequently convicted of murdering five people at the 1984 Tory party conference.

Magee was also convicted with the other defendants of planning a massive bombing campaign in London and seaside resorts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 15, 2017 1:12 pm

jon1959 wrote:
londonexile wrote:Corbin is a IRA loving coont.

Quite right.

Too much considered, respectful and informed discussion breaking out on here.

Time to get back to the infantile spew!

tell that to those who lost loved ones in Warrington .
but never mind he might be the terrorists friend but he is labours terrorist friend.