Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: JEREMY CORBYN SNUBS BRITISH WAR VETERANS AND

Mon May 15, 2017 11:36 pm

The Beachcomber wrote:
Neath Bluebird wrote:This message board is getting better than the sun!!! :roll: What a load of bullshit.

I agree the board has become a soapbox for right wing supporters who often resort to insulting and hateful comments that are obviously influenced by the bias media reports that we have recently been bombarded with.They need to keep their absurd thoughts to themselves and try to keep their emotions in check. here.

Perfect example of the hideous snowflake generation.

Its a message board where didferent opinions are welcome. If you dont agree post a reasoned argument against rather than moan and shout about prople having different views than your own.

Tue May 16, 2017 2:16 pm

wez1927 wrote:Enough said

no youd rather vote for the ones who backed assad who gassed his own people, u really havent a fukin clue about ni or the ira just spout shit through memes

Tue May 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Reza wrote:

no youd rather vote for the ones who backed assad who gassed his own people, u really havent a fukin clue about ni or the ira just spout shit through memes

Did he gas his own people tho ? Wasnt it the white helmets? You will believe any propaganda wont you ,the un back in 2013 done a u turn and said assad didnt gas his own people it was the rebels the truth is out there do some research

Tue May 16, 2017 3:09 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:

Did he gas his own people tho ? Wasnt it the white helmets? You will believe any propaganda wont you ,the un back in 2013 done a u turn and said assad didnt gas his own people it was the rebels the truth is out there do some research

aye ok whatever u say, your research is obviously you looking for the answers you want, he gassed his own ppl only a mug would think different hence why u do

Tue May 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:

aye ok whatever u say, your research is obviously you looking for the answers you want, he gassed his own ppl only a mug would think different hence why u do

Prove it ,the world said he done it in 2013 but then the un said he didnt i dont belive everything on the main news maybe you do by the looks of it

Tue May 16, 2017 3:47 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:

Prove it ,the world said he done it in 2013 but then the un said he didnt i dont belive everything on the main news maybe you do by the looks of it

and what about a few weeks ago when he gassed his own ppl? do you know any syrians? i do they hate assad because hes been killing his own for yrs

Tue May 16, 2017 3:52 pm

Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:

and what about a few weeks ago when he gassed his own ppl? do you know any syrians? i do they hate assad because hes been killing his own for yrs

Nothing has been proven ffs he had nothing to gain by gassing his own people i dont believe he done it ,but i do believe the rebels would of done it as they have form

Tue May 16, 2017 3:57 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:

Nothing has been proven ffs he had nothing to gain by gassing his own people i dont believe he done it ,but i do believe the rebels would of done it as they have form

you believe the tories are the best party to vote for so what u think isnt really of any substance tbh

Tue May 16, 2017 4:12 pm

Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:

you believe the tories are the best party to vote for so what u think isnt really of any substance tbh

Doubt if it is the majority of British people who are thick, so if you are correct with your views we can expect a landslide Labour victory.

Tue May 16, 2017 5:00 pm

Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:

im a ukip voter but would vote may over corbyn anyday labour lost my vote a long time ago

Tue May 16, 2017 7:42 pm

Reza wrote:

Jeremy has more people {in the know } and with confidence in him on this board than he managed to get off mere labour MPs last year.

Tue May 16, 2017 7:54 pm

dogfound wrote:
Reza wrote:

Jeremy has more people {in the know } and with confidence in him on this board than he managed to get off mere labour MPs last year.

Thought the same. Many on here letting us know what a great man he is. They need to convince those who really know him and have either resigned or distanced themselves from him how good he is. Strange how many of those who worked closest to him did not support him in the leadership election.

Tue May 16, 2017 8:24 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Reza wrote:

Thought the same. Many on here letting us know what a great man he is. They need to convince those who really know him and have either resigned or distanced themselves from him how good he is. Strange how many of those who worked closest to him did not support him in the leadership election.

all this talk about integrity ,honesty and breathes of fresh air.
the vote of no confidence was from 80% of labour MPs who were entrusted and voted in by literaly millions of voters ,yet honest truthful mr integrity hid behind the membership vote.
he regularly sticks two fingers up at anything that doesnt suit him,including democracy,public opinion, and the opinions of experts he himself appointed.