Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

take a bow generous cardiff city fans!

Fri May 12, 2017 6:44 pm

what a superb and generous response to my grandson william s fancy dress collection at the last home and away game of the season
big thanks to cardiff city supporters group / the sand martin/ family / friends and everyone who contributed
to an amazing grand total of £550.35 which has been donated to the velindre cancer hospital in whitchurch
you are all so kind and generous i applaud you all :notworthy: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bluebird:

Re: take a bow generous cardiff city fans!

Fri May 12, 2017 9:24 pm

Good to hear :bluescarf:

Sat May 13, 2017 7:02 am

nick_strin wrote:Good to hear :bluescarf:

Sat May 13, 2017 7:17 am

Great news Well Done :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat May 13, 2017 7:22 am

Forever Blue wrote:Great news Well Done :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Cheers annis :bluebird:

Sat May 13, 2017 7:30 am

troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Great news Well Done :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Steve, Fair Play you and young William are always working hard to help such a good cause, when I am back in August to Watch City, I will give a donation to William to put in his next collection :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sat May 13, 2017 11:57 am

Well done mate, Id have a think about setting up a just giving page next time, I am sure plenty on here would chip in that might not otherwise see you, I know I would :thumbup:

Sat May 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Was this posted on here because I must have completely missed it? Congratulations and very well done. A Just Giving page would be a good idea for people who miss the memo :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat May 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

Steve, Fair Play you and young William are always working hard to help such a good cause, when I am back in August to Watch City, I will give a donation to William to put in his next collection :thumbright: :thumbright:

Thanks annis
I remember when we did a collection at Newcastle away when we went dressed as a officer and a gentleman ,you were very generous then

Sat May 13, 2017 4:03 pm

RV Casual wrote:Well done mate, Id have a think about setting up a just giving page next time, I am sure plenty on here would chip in that might not otherwise see you, I know I would :thumbup:

I would have to check with the charity about the just giving page
It's just a bit of fun with my grandson and a way of collecting for a good cause at the same time

Sat May 13, 2017 4:59 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

Thanks annis
I remember when we did a collection at Newcastle away when we went dressed as a officer and a gentleman ,you were very generous then

:lol:

Steve, I rem as well FairPlay to you both :thumbright:

Sat May 13, 2017 5:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

Thanks annis

William got mark Harris and Sean morrisons shirts at Huddersfield
That's three he's got now
I got him pilks away at Ipswich
Bloody marvellous they are all red

Sat May 13, 2017 8:29 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

Thanks annis

Tell William well done, but done wear them :lol: :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Sun May 14, 2017 6:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

Thanks annis

Wonder wether I could dye them blue annis :lol: :bluebird:

Sun May 14, 2017 6:56 am

troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

Thanks annis

Wonder wether I could dye them blue annis :lol: :bluebird:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: