Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe Hart to return

Sat May 13, 2017 2:45 pm

JOE HART: PL RETURN LIKELY

Sky Sports

13/05/17

Joe Hart says it is “more than likely” that he will return to the Premier League, and wants his next move to be a permanent one.

In an interview with Soccer AM’s Tubes, the England stopper insisted his future is unknown, but he does not see himself returning to Manchester City.

Hart is currently on loan at Torino, and has two years left to run on his contract at the Etihad Stadium. “I feel like people think I’m keeping something close to my chest, I’m not,” he said.

“The goalkeeping world is a little bit crazy, it requires movement, I’ve still got two years at Manchester City, and the only certainty I’ve got is the next three games at Torino.”

Asked if he will return to the Premier League, Hart added: “More than likely, I’d say, but that’s me with no knowledge, I’ve got no firm contact with anybody, but whatever I’m doing I’d love to be permanent where I go.

“If it’s back at Manchester City – which I don’t see happening – then great, but other than that, another loan at my age I don’t think is the right thing for me.”

Re: Joe Hart to return

Sat May 13, 2017 9:21 pm

I heard that he has said he would like to play for Cardiff under Neil Warnock :thumbup: :laughing6: