" Cardiff City lose out on £2.5mill "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Cardiff City lose out on £2.5mill "

Postby pembroke allan » Mon May 15, 2017 11:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:A player is only worth what a club is willing to pay? And don't recall lots of clubs bidding for his services, so that must tell you something about things! And not sure why fans on here are moaning about regarding the deal as it was in public domain what the contract was when sold! :thumbup:

First of all Allan, Other Clubs did not know they could pay as little as £2.5mill for Marshall, a tag of £10mill was put on him by our Cardiff City Committee.

Allan, you posted this a while back, what did you mean?

Yes but he refused several offers before to go, anyway doesn't matter what happens to him he's not a city player! :thumbup:
pembroke allan

1st part of question other clubs knew of our intention to sell all they had to do was make offer ! As it was only hull did,
2nd question probably to do with him being pushed or wanting to leave himself ? The rest I've no idea as it looks if taken out context or parts left out, but then no idea why your asking such things which were obviously posted at time of his sale!! :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby theclaw » Mon May 15, 2017 11:42 am

How much did we sell Tom Heaton for?Now there's one for debate!!
theclaw

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 15, 2017 12:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:A player is only worth what a club is willing to pay? And don't recall lots of clubs bidding for his services, so that must tell you something about things! And not sure why fans on here are moaning about regarding the deal as it was in public domain what the contract was when sold! :thumbup:

First of all Allan, Other Clubs did not know they could pay as little as £2.5mill for Marshall, a tag of £10mill was put on him by our Cardiff City Committee.

Yes but he refused several offers before to go, anyway doesn't matter what happens to him he's not a city player! :thumbup:
pembroke allan

1st part of question other clubs knew of our intention to sell all they had to do was make offer ! As it was only hull did,
2nd question probably to do with him being pushed or wanting to leave himself ? The rest I've no idea as it looks if taken out context or parts left out, but then no idea why your asking such things which were obviously posted at time of his sale!! :thumbup:

No parts left out by you, its exactly as u said it regarding Marshall :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 15, 2017 12:04 pm

theclaw wrote:How much did we sell Tom Heaton for?Now there's one for debate!!

We gave him away if I remember :shock:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby dogfound » Mon May 15, 2017 1:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
theclaw wrote:How much did we sell Tom Heaton for?Now there's one for debate!!

We gave him away if I remember :shock:

we offered him a contract which he turned down due to lack of 1st team opportunity
dogfound

Postby pembroke allan » Mon May 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

pembroke allan

No parts left out by you, its exactly as u said it regarding Marshall :thumbright:

So what's your point ? As in isolation it means sfa to me other than it obviously refers to marshall? I was obviously answering another post from someone ? Anyway who cares about something
Said months ago very weired :thumbup:
pembroke allan

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 15, 2017 1:15 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

pembroke allan

So what's your point ? As in isolation it means sfa to me other than it obviously refers to marshall? I was obviously answering another post from someone ? Anyway who cares :thumbup:

My point Allan is, you stated Marshall refused other offers back then, yet now your saying No other clubs wanted him ? ?

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby dogfound » Mon May 15, 2017 1:46 pm

if we were trying to move Marshall on. every club would have been made aware of that either through our club or through the players agent { who had quite a bit to gain }.
dogfound

Postby Woodville Willie » Mon May 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

pembroke allan

So what's your point ? As in isolation it means sfa to me other than it obviously refers to marshall? I was obviously answering another post from someone ? Anyway who cares :thumbup:

My point Allan is, you stated Marshall refused other offers back then, yet now your saying No other clubs wanted him ? ?

Do I hear the penny dropping?
Game, set and match Annis!
True Blue
BLUE IS THE NEW BLUE!!!!
Woodville Willie

Postby Nuclearblue » Mon May 15, 2017 4:06 pm

Again how bad is our Club run !! Marshall was worth ten mill not long ago and in the end we sold for 2.5 million. And then panicked and had Amos on loan at an absalute fortune and was a failure. :? :?: :o
Nuclearblue

Postby wez1927 » Mon May 15, 2017 4:29 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Again how bad is our Club run !! Marshall was worth ten mill not long ago and in the end we sold for 2.5 million. And then panicked and had Amos on loan at an absalute fortune and was a failure. :? :?: :o

10 million :lol: come on ffs
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby dogfound » Mon May 15, 2017 4:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Again how bad is our Club run !! Marshall was worth ten mill not long ago and in the end we sold for 2.5 million. And then panicked and had Amos on loan at an absalute fortune and was a failure. :? :?: :o

10mill was the stated price but was there any real offer?. very often a large sum is mentioned to make a point more than it being the actual price as with Zohore.
personally i think he has failed missrably this year and 2.5 mill seems tip top business if it hadnt been for the Amos thing working out so poorly
dogfound

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu May 18, 2017 12:25 pm

His form dipped and his price went down although I don't think anyone was ever looking seriously at him at that price. When we went down I said we should have sold him if we could get 5m but got shouted down.

Amos was a failure but hull fans are saying the same about Marshall.
2blue2handle

Postby OriginalGrangeEndBlue » Fri May 19, 2017 6:17 am

Woodville Willie wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

pembroke allan

Do I hear the penny dropping?
Game, set and match Annis!

:lol:
He's given up as usual. He'll argue black is blue and then disappear.
OriginalGrangeEndBlue

Postby 2blue2handle » Sat May 20, 2017 10:34 pm

:shock:
2blue2handle

Previous

Return to General Chat