Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So three Premier league clubs now relegated

Sun May 14, 2017 2:09 pm

Hull relegated with Sunderland and M'boro

That means three new north east away trips next season.

Sunderland, Middlesbrough and Hull.

What are the chances they will all be Tuesday night aways?

Re: So three Premier league clubs now relegated

Sun May 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Cant see any of them bouncing straight back up to the premiership.

Sun May 14, 2017 2:35 pm

Not the strongest of relegated clubs. With Brighton and Newcastle gone we have a chance of top 6 with the right signings.

Sun May 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Hope Sunderland go down again absolute useless team architects of the jacks survival. :x

Sun May 14, 2017 6:44 pm

boyo1927 wrote:Not the strongest of relegated clubs. With Brighton and Newcastle gone we have a chance of top 6 with the right signings.

Think Hull will be right up there next season becoming a proper yoyo club. Boro wint be far off either.

In addition to rivalry stuff would have preffered the Jacks coming down as they would have struggled to hold on to their couole of star performers and would have been less of a threat.

Sun May 14, 2017 9:07 pm

From the comments of pundits, Sunderland will struggle even if they keep their players in The Championship. I agree. They are by far the wekest side in this year's PL. Boro and Hull are a different prospect in my opinion. They will be there or thereabouts next season and can give even the best sides a run-out.

Hull at home are incredibly difficult to beat.

Sun May 14, 2017 11:41 pm

MalagaCF wrote:Cant see any of them bouncing straight back up to the premiership.

Agree.

Mon May 15, 2017 10:41 am

I said the other day I hope the fixture list is kind to us.

Iv been to Hull 3 times but never done Sunderland or Boro and would like to do both, idealy Sunderland will stay on the weekend and Ill probably look to do a weekend in Newcastle for it.

Hoping Bradford come up as that's another on my 'to do' list.

Mon May 15, 2017 10:49 am

Marco Silva won’t stay at Hull and I can see a host of their players going, they’re going to be in freefall IMO

Boro with right manager in place will be difficult to beat as they have some cracking players.