Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Amazing Day and They've made it '

Sun May 14, 2017 9:11 pm

' Amazing Day and They've made it '

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/05/1 ... e-made-it/ :ayatollah:

YES Amazing day

Atletico Baleares win their last match to make the play-offs Segunda B and prove everyone' wrong Fantastic for their loyal fans. My Daughter Alexandra and I loved it.

5 weeks ago Atletico Baleares were 12pts adrift off the play-offs.

Todays game
Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsPOAE737rg :thumbright:

I only started watching Atletico Baleares five years ago due to the Rebrand as a friend tried to take me to watch Mallorca, but when realised they were Red,there was No way I was going :lol:

So he said there was a club in the lower Spanish divisions and they were BLUE and they Detested Mallorca as thats where all the money went and Glory hunters etc.

Most British football fans who live or come to Mallorca have never heard of Atletico Baleares, just Real Mallorca.

The Mallorca Bulletin refuses to even talk about them, but they might have to soon as they could be in the same League or even higher if Mallorca are relegated etc it would be the first time in 55 years.

In my time of watching Baleares they have lost their great old 20,000 seater ground,condemned, 9 mill Euros to repair it.

So they have had to play in two other grounds, so its been an away game every match and now look to be doing the impossible :ayatollah:

Well in the last five years they had nothing but misery, so they deserved today even if they don't get promotion through the play offs.

Alexandra with Luciano Becchio
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Amazing Day and They've made it '

Sun May 14, 2017 9:12 pm

YES Amazing day

Atletico Baleares win their last match to make the play-offs Segunda B and prove everyone' wrong Fantastic for their loyal fans. My Daughter Alexandra and I loved it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 14, 2017 9:13 pm

YES Amazing day

Sun May 14, 2017 9:13 pm

YES Amazing day

Spanish TV

Sun May 14, 2017 9:14 pm

YES Amazing day

Sun May 14, 2017 9:15 pm

YES Amazing day

Sun May 14, 2017 9:15 pm

YES Amazing day

Sun May 14, 2017 9:17 pm

YES Amazing day

Sun May 14, 2017 9:17 pm

YES Amazing day

Sun May 14, 2017 9:18 pm

YES Amazing day

Sun May 14, 2017 9:39 pm

:ayatollah:

Ateltico Baleares 1 Alcoyano 0 :thumbright:

Sun May 14, 2017 9:45 pm

What a Baleares fan says tonight

10 years ago if I would have said to someone, when we played to regional preferred that the balearic ba would be fighting to climb on to second, and the rcd mallorca to not go down to second b, would lead to crazy and Would have made fun of me. We had to suffer so much, work more and receive a thousand humiliacions. We volgueren esdevinguérem in bury and seed. And it happened because we are the revolt of the humble and the pride of a village workman...

we reborn after thousand defeats and today it has been confirmed: Atletic Balearic Islands, we will fight back, for 55 years Then in the second division. Pass those who pass, because no one

Sun May 14, 2017 9:56 pm

Happy days, looks fantastic and a great setting to watch Football :thumbup:

Incidentally, and tell me to mind my own business if you want lol but how are you finding it over there Annis? Is it living up to expectations?
:bluescarf:

Sun May 14, 2017 10:10 pm

YES Amazing day

Sun May 14, 2017 10:10 pm

YES Amazing day

Sun May 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Surprised that Luciano Becchio is there he was scoring for fun in the champ for Leeds under Warnock should never have left for Norwich.

Sun May 14, 2017 10:20 pm

RV Casual wrote:Happy days, looks fantastic and a great setting to watch Football :thumbup:

Incidentally, and tell me to mind my own business if you want lol but how are you finding it over there Annis? Is it living up to expectations?
:bluescarf:

The first year was better than I thought for my daughters, Spanish state school, NHS hospital amazing when my young daughter Tilly broke her shoulder.

We have become good friends with the local Spanish, tough going speaking etc but getting there, my daughters are now fully speaking Spanish and Catalan.
Never put yr children in private schools in Spain, waste of money,won't integrate or learn Spanish.

British bar owners come and go like the weather.

It helps to have British friends who were already over here and spoke Spanish as 6 months of paper work and going to offices to get my family to become Spanish residents was very hard and so it should be, the UK should learn from them.

My children loved the winter here and I feel safer and happier for them when they play with their friends out, in the UK I would not let them out.

I do miss Cardiff City, but my families happiness comes first and that makes me happy :thumbright: :thumbright:

So so far,yes 100% made the right decision :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun May 14, 2017 10:26 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:Surprised that Luciano Becchio is there he was scoring for fun in the champ for Leeds under Warnock should never have left for Norwich.

Ryan, his Wives family live in Mallorca and his has a business here other wise Baleares could not afford him, great bloke :thumbright:

Sun May 14, 2017 10:37 pm

When Mallorca fans came to Atletico Baleares old stadium, I was there that day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwjVPEx8VRk

Sun May 14, 2017 10:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:Surprised that Luciano Becchio is there he was scoring for fun in the champ for Leeds under Warnock should never have left for Norwich.

Ryan, his Wives family live in Mallorca and his has a business here other wise Baleares could not afford him, great bloke :thumbright:

Was a good player in the champ aswell.

Sun May 14, 2017 10:38 pm

Todays game
Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsPOAE737rg :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun May 14, 2017 10:40 pm

When Atletico Baleares scored today, My Cardiff flag left hand corner
Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMi7QcSOXqI :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun May 14, 2017 11:01 pm

Mon May 15, 2017 9:38 am

Atletico Baleares players and their fans yesterday in todays Spanish papers

Mon May 15, 2017 9:38 am

Mon May 15, 2017 9:39 am

Mon May 15, 2017 10:02 am

Mon May 15, 2017 11:05 am

A lottery is done today at 5pm

Atletico Baleares will play home or away to one of these club

Santander, Real Murcia or Toledo.

Mon May 15, 2017 3:35 pm

Over two legs

Wed May 17, 2017 9:41 am

Start of the play-offs this Sunday 12pm :ayatollah: