Jeremy Corbyn IRA scum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Jeremy Corbyn IRA scum

Postby Jock » Wed May 17, 2017 10:39 am

Merlin11 wrote:Right wing you are it is no good being in denial. The Tory press will not talk about real issues so thank goodness for social media where the effects on families, disabled, mental health and our elderly relatives struggling to find bed places in a system that has seen financial cuts year on year are being discussed. As the election goes on people are waking up to what it means for their future.

the Tory press like the BBC, Channel 4, Guardian, Independent, Observer, Mirror etc etc etc. If you don't like the Tory press there's plenty of alternative news outlets or go back to your social media echo chamber were everyone hates the evil Tories .
Jock

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Fusilier23 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:03 am

Rezza/A'Herne - if you are 2 different posters you seem to have been brainwashed by the same people.

The army made mistakes - they were not prepared to serve in NI - a LABOUR government put them there in 1969.

The IRA were becoming a spent force as support was dropping both home and abroad and they had been infiltrated to the core - this will come out in the future I am sure. All sides were to blame for killing people but the call for "Justice" appears to be one mainly from the Republican side!!

Yes innocents were killed, sadly in all conflicts they do but do not try and blame it all on the Army that is a stupid stance to take. Unless of course that is your intention.

Part of me would love Ireland to be united and nothing to do with mainland UK - then you would see the shit hit the fan, both financially and socially.
10/01/15
The day normality was restored
Back to Blue
Fusilier23

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:33 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:Rezza/A'Herne - if you are 2 different posters you seem to have been brainwashed by the same people.

The army made mistakes - they were not prepared to serve in NI - a LABOUR government put them there in 1969.

The IRA were becoming a spent force as support was dropping both home and abroad and they had been infiltrated to the core - this will come out in the future I am sure. All sides were to blame for killing people but the call for "Justice" appears to be one mainly from the Republican side!!

Yes innocents were killed, sadly in all conflicts they do but do not try and blame it all on the Army that is a stupid stance to take. Unless of course that is your intention.

Part of me would love Ireland to be united and nothing to do with mainland UK - then you would see the shit hit the fan, both financially and socially.

People are forgetting that northern ireland people were mainly protestant the reason why they stayed british ,the Catholics were in the minority whats happens if it unites and the protestants kick off ?
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Jock » Wed May 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:Rezza/A'Herne - if you are 2 different posters you seem to have been brainwashed by the same people.

Very good post on a complex subject, the majority of people in the ROI don't want unification at the moment, I don't think their already fragile economy could cope with NI which is massively over dependant on public sector jobs. The security costs would then be down to them and not us and as you say there is a case for walking away from it.
Jock

Postby Jock » Wed May 17, 2017 1:31 pm

wez1927 wrote:

People are forgetting that northern ireland people were mainly protestant the reason why they stayed british ,the Catholics were in the minority whats happens if it unites and the protestants kick off ?

The vast majority of people in Northern Ireland don't attend church it's cultural rather than sectarian.
Jock

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Jock wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

The vast majority of people in Northern Ireland don't attend church it's cultural rather than sectarian.

Back in 1922 northern ireland was mainly protestant and pro union when it was formed ,they choose not to join the rest of ireland in becoming a free ireland under the act of parliament,not sure what it is like today but thats the facts people are always forgetting
wez1927

Postby Bluebird72 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:42 pm

dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:find a head of state who hasnt rather than pulling your info from the the Times u idiots

He usnt a head of state tho us he ffs he was aeresred at a pro ira rally the guy is a scumbag you keep putting your head in the sand

spot on Wez ,as a head of state your forced into talking with allsorts of unsavoury charectors. doesnt mean you sympathise or suport them. hardly rocket science is it.?

Corbyn was nothing to do with the peace process these lefty idiots are trying to rewrite history

some are just thick mate.

And Theresa May on ten occasions has voted against equal gay right and against laws to promote equality and human rights, but you don't see the media talking about that.
Bluebird72

Postby Jock » Wed May 17, 2017 5:05 pm

Bluebird72 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Reza wrote:find a head of state who hasnt rather than pulling your info from the the Times u idiots

He usnt a head of state tho us he ffs he was aeresred at a pro ira rally the guy is a scumbag you keep putting your head in the sand

spot on Wez ,as a head of state your forced into talking with allsorts of unsavoury charectors. doesnt mean you sympathise or suport them. hardly rocket science is it.?

Corbyn was nothing to do with the peace process these lefty idiots are trying to rewrite history

And Theresa May on ten occasions has voted against equal gay right and against laws to promote equality and human rights, but you don't see the media talking about that.

What's the source of your claim?
Jock

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:11 pm

Bluebird72 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

What has that got to do with corbyn and the ira
wez1927

Postby dogfound » Wed May 17, 2017 10:48 pm

Bluebird72 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

no you dont,because there are votes on all sorts of things in the commons all the time some vote yes and others vote no. its called democracy. consorting with people who wish to blow up your fellow countrymen/friends/constituents is just a teenie bit different.
dogfound

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Thu May 18, 2017 2:27 pm

JC is pretty irrelevant really I am a homeless person politically I have both right and left leanings so I drift but I do study history and nothing ever happens in a vacuum. If the British Government had listened to the NI Civil Rights movement of the late 1960's and addressed the grotesque inequalities shown towards the NI Catholic population then who knows.The Civil Rights movement was based on the Ghandi/Martin Luther King model of peaceful protest and political engagement; problem here however their marches were attacked by head cases spurred on by Paisley who shamelessly constructed a role, Church and eventual party out of the Troubles. The B Specials also were let loose filling living rooms throughout the world with images of young men being duffed up.The Stickies or Old IRA failed to do zip and the hardliners broke away and formed the PIRA. Primarily their role was to protect Catholic areas from attack, their failure to do this resulted in the Whitehall sending in troops to carry out the aforementioned job. Hardliners then took over and hey ho lets go chaos !! Wherever there is gross inequality and political indifference violence is always a possibility.
Jimmy Scoular

Postby Jock » Fri May 19, 2017 7:06 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:JC is pretty irrelevant really I am a homeless person politically I have both right and left leanings so I drift but I do study history and nothing ever happens in a vacuum. If the British Government had listened to the NI Civil Rights movement of the late 1960's and addressed the grotesque inequalities shown towards the NI Catholic population then who knows.The Civil Rights movement was based on the Ghandi/Martin Luther King model of peaceful protest and political engagement; problem here however their marches were attacked by head cases spurred on by Paisley who shamelessly constructed a role, Church and eventual party out of the Troubles. The B Specials also were let loose filling living rooms throughout the world with images of young men being duffed up.The Stickies or Old IRA failed to do zip and the hardliners broke away and formed the PIRA. Primarily their role was to protect Catholic areas from attack, their failure to do this resulted in the Whitehall sending in troops to carry out the aforementioned job. Hardliners then took over and hey ho lets go chaos !! Wherever there is gross inequality and political indifference violence is always a possibility.

Your bang on the money.
Jock

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Mon May 22, 2017 6:54 am

Having spent time during the troubles during the 80s and 90s, both Corbyn and Mcdonnell were both active in their support of the IRA and attended many IRA events inclusive of McDonnell being presented with a Hunger Strikers commemorative plaque. Both opposed the peace process agreement prior to the Good Friday Agreement. Corbyn also supported the Brighton bombing.

We can also add Diane Abbot to the list, she stated in a 1984 interview with Labour and Ireland, she attacked the Unionist population of Northern Ireland as an “enclave of white supremacist ideology” comparable to white settlers in Zimbabwe.

On the other hand up to 370 IRA terrorists or freedom fighters whatever you want to call them were granted Royal Pardons signed by the Queen and approved by both Labour and Tory governments. Maybe they will give this to members of the Parachute Regiment but I doubt it.

The Queen shook hands with Martin McGuinness and both seemed genuine in their meeting.

Both parties have their hands dirty and have pasts that they probably didnt think would come back, maybe the Lib Dems will sneak in through the back door. I personally probably have more of an issue with Diane Abbot than Corbyn and I am an ex soldier.

We have done deals with Serb warlords, Taliban Warlords, Kosovan drug king pins, ffs we even support a Saudi Government who actively supply armed groups, We armed and supported the Mujahadeen in the 80s along with the CIA.

Governments will always do what is best for their views and plans, we have no say in it, personall I dont trust any of them so probably going to vote for Plaid as Wales is my concern and not London.
1980s Bluebird

Previous

Return to General Chat