Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Harry Kane Scored against every Prem club except from 1 team

Mon May 15, 2017 6:46 pm

Yep, Tottenham top striker and indeed English international Harry Kane has scored against every Premier League club, except from Cardiff City, how amazing is that, just incredible. when Cardiff were in the Premier League. :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Re: Harry Kane Scored against every Prem club except from 1

Mon May 15, 2017 6:49 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Yep, Tottenham top striker and indeed English international Harry Kane has scored against every Premier League club, except from Cardiff City, how amazing is that, just incredible. when Cardiff were in the Premier League. :bluescarf: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

already a thread on this

Mon May 15, 2017 10:02 pm

Good Stats :thumbup:

Mon May 15, 2017 10:52 pm

I don't think Kane played against us did he? Soldado started up front in both games when we played Spurs in the Premiership. Maybe Kane came on as a late sub?

Mon May 15, 2017 11:04 pm

Kane was a sub in both games that season - came on @ 81mins when we were home and 82mins when away ;)

Tue May 16, 2017 5:59 am

I expect there are loads of Premier League established scorers who failed to find the net against us. Unfortunately, nothing to do with our defensive capabilities, just that they were'nt given much opportunity given that they were only able to play us twice.

Tue May 16, 2017 8:40 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:I expect there are loads of Premier League established scorers who failed to find the net against us. Unfortunately, nothing to do with our defensive capabilities, just that they were'nt given much opportunity given that they were only able to play us twice.

yes but this isnt about just not scored against us..its scored against every other club they have played against except us.