Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Map of Cardiff City Away Trips 2017-18 "

Tue May 16, 2017 7:26 am

Not many close for Cardiff City or Bristol City
Not many close for QPR ,Brentford or Ipswich Town

Not including Bradford or Millwall as the promoted team wins promotion to the Championship this Saturday :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Map of our away trips

Tue May 16, 2017 9:06 am

did 8 this year . probably be about the same next season.

Tue May 16, 2017 11:15 am

I'd like to see Bradford City included on the map. It's a ground I've never been to. I imagine they generate a good atmosphere there.

Tue May 16, 2017 12:23 pm

City Slicker wrote:I'd like to see Bradford City included on the map. It's a ground I've never been to. I imagine they generate a good atmosphere there.

I went to bradford years ago it was a wierd ground huge stand goung half way around tbe ground

Tue May 16, 2017 6:38 pm

wez1927 wrote:
City Slicker wrote:I'd like to see Bradford City included on the map. It's a ground I've never been to. I imagine they generate a good atmosphere there.

I went to bradford years ago it was a wierd ground huge stand goung half way around tbe ground

it doesnt include the teams in play offs either wez..

Re: " Map of Cardiff City Away Trips 2017-18 "

Tue May 16, 2017 8:03 pm

Lets hope Reading and Fulham stay down as easy trips :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed May 17, 2017 12:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:Lets hope Reading and Fulham stay down as easy trips :thumbright: :bluebird:

i did hope Fulham would go upas i think they will be even stronger next year. but looks like you might well get your wish after tonights result

Wed May 17, 2017 5:42 pm

dogfound wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Lets hope Reading and Fulham stay down as easy trips :thumbright: :bluebird:

i did hope Fulham would go upas i think they will be even stronger next year. but looks like you might well get your wish after tonights result

Sometimes they get weaker after a few seasons out of the Premier :thumbup: