Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any News on Peter Whittingham's Future?

Tue May 16, 2017 8:20 pm

Can anyone inside the club let me and many others know if there is any news on the 32 year old's Contract?

I would give Whittingham a 2 year Contract Extension, so if Cardiff get promoted then Whitts can have a season playing in the Premier League again before he potentially retires :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Re: Any News on Peter Whittingham's Future?

Wed May 17, 2017 9:30 am

Sadly, 'Dick,' is now a peripheral figure in City games. The service Zohore needs is a quick ball forward and 99% of the time, 'Dick,' plays a slow sideways one.

StT.

Wed May 17, 2017 10:08 am

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:Sadly, 'Dick,' is now a peripheral figure in City games. The service Zohore needs is a quick ball forward and 99% of the time, 'Dick,' plays a slow sideways one.

StT.

for Zohore to improve further the service has to be better mate.doesnt have to be whitts either. but for a quick ball forward you need a passer with an eye and a runner on the same wavelength not just punts up field. in fairness to Zohore he has done remarkably well off this hit and hope football .

Wed May 17, 2017 11:56 am

dogfound wrote:
Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:Sadly, 'Dick,' is now a peripheral figure in City games. The service Zohore needs is a quick ball forward and 99% of the time, 'Dick,' plays a slow sideways one.

StT.

for Zohore to improve further the service has to be better mate.doesnt have to be whitts either. but for a quick ball forward you need a passer with an eye and a runner on the same wavelength not just punts up field. in fairness to Zohore he has done remarkably well off this hit and hope football .

He's probably weighing up other offers if hes likely to get any. Good point about Zohore. Let's hope Neil can bring in a touch of class like Ryan Woods or someone of that ilk :thumbup:

Wed May 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:Can anyone inside the club let me and many others know if there is any news on the 32 year old's Contract?

I would give Whittingham a 2 year Contract Extension, so if Cardiff get promoted then Whitts can have a season playing in the Premier League again before he potentially retires :bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

2 year contract?? He was poor in the Premier League 3 years ago !!!

Admire your optimism though :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed May 17, 2017 5:44 pm

He's signing for Bristol City, on 35k a week, to give their Europa League campaign a push.