Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

players meeting

Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:11 pm

ridsdale claimed he was the owner of the club and quoted its " my Club"

Hudson gave him some stick back saying you didnt say anything after we beat west brom and boro

All about Ridsdale being under pressure from the fans and he cant take the heat.

Re: players meeting

Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Also reminded riddler of the table position and its better than last year

Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:13 pm

How do you know any of this?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:15 pm

come on you dont expect me to drop people in it do you especially when riddler reads this daily.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Don't know, only asking because you could be some random guy making things up.

:lol: I'll accept what you say though :)

Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:23 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:ridsdale claimed he was the owner of the club and quoted its " my Club"

Hudson gave him some stick back saying you didnt say anything after we beat west brom and boro

All about Ridsdale being under pressure from the fans and he cant take the heat.

The obvious answer to our Captain is his team didn't surrender a 4 goal lead in 45 minutes to either WBA or Middlesbrough. If this is the attitude of the players then we are in more shit than we realise.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:15 pm

Could someone kindly inform Mr Ridsdale tht it is not his club at all in any way shappe or form.

It is our club. Always has been always will be and the sooner he realises the better.

He is merely paid to administer the business side of things, which like the man he employs to manage the playing side of things, is being done very very shoddily.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Why should PR or DJ go round individually thanking players after winning games? It's their job and what they're paid handsomely to do, after all? But when they're capitulating and putting any potential play-off place or promotion in jeopardy, they need to be spoken to to make sure that their bad form doesn't continue

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:46 pm

Its the f*cking players jobs to win games (Hudson) surrender a 4-0 lead at half time what the f**k do the players expect (no f*cking arsehole the lot of them)

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:59 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:ridsdale claimed he was the owner of the club and quoted its " my Club"

This is incredible .......... The captain saying he wants the Chairman to thank him every time we win!!!!! His effing job is to win games and as spokesman of the team he's doing a poor job on and off the field , jeez , sounds like not just DJ but PR has also lost the players too !!!!

And , if he said "My Club" , then we're in deeper that I thought .......... What happened at Leeds possibly could have been prevented if that hadn't been his club ......................

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:02 pm

If PR really did say that (and I have some doubts that he did) then he really is letting his ego run away with him again.

He does not own the club - he is not even the biggest single shareholder. Such a claim would be in the same bracket as he single handedly built the stadium.(not his money , and only part of the team involved in the negotiations).