Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Super excited for coming season...

Wed May 17, 2017 6:43 pm

Really looking forward to the coming season. Zohore what a talent. He can score.
I believe he could quite possibly beat Chris Woods 27 goals.
Automatic promotion or at least play-offs here we come and in the final at Wembley a Zohore Hat trick
This will be our year.
:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: Super excited for coming season...

Wed May 17, 2017 7:20 pm

First post and 27 goals......right.

Wed May 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:First post and 27 goals......right.

Neil warnock is no Mug. He reckons 25 goals from Zohore
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foot ... p-12764639

Wed May 17, 2017 7:23 pm

Looks like silly season is starting earlier than usual.

Wed May 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Looks like silly season is starting earlier than usual.

It would be silly season if we just signed Zohore and unsure of his ability but we have already seen his talent and scoring ability.
Nothing silly about this post. I am being realistic. I know when I see a special player!
:bluebird:

Wed May 17, 2017 7:33 pm

To be fair, with Warnock at the helm, there's no reason why top 6 can't be a realistic target. Zohore has contributed well and should go on to bulge the onion bag even more next season.

This coming season feels better than many others in the recent past.

Wed May 17, 2017 7:41 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:To be fair, with Warnock at the helm, there's no reason why top 6 can't be a realistic target. Zohore has contributed well and should go on to bulge the onion bag even more next season.

This coming season feels better than many others in the recent past.

I for one am very positive about Zohore. We shouldn't tarnish him with the Cornelius brush or be negative just because he is from same neck of the woods. He really is class.

Wed May 17, 2017 7:43 pm

Kenneth Zohore is becoming my favorite player he has got the attributes to be the complete striker he just needs a litle help with another good forward and someone to supply him. :ayatollah:

Wed May 17, 2017 7:45 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:Kenneth Zohore is becoming my favorite player he has got the attributes to be the complete striker he just needs a litle help with another good forward and someone to supply him. :ayatollah:

amen Blues Brother

Wed May 17, 2017 7:46 pm

8-) sorry I forgot the blues brother glasses lol
Michael Llewellyn-Thomas wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:Kenneth Zohore is becoming my favorite player he has got the attributes to be the complete striker he just needs a litle help with another good forward and someone to supply him. :ayatollah:

amen Blues Brother

Wed May 17, 2017 7:47 pm

Spot on!

Wed May 17, 2017 7:48 pm

Michael Llewellyn-Thomas wrote:8-) sorry I forgot the blues brother glasses lol

amen Blues Brother

No problem Elwood! :laughing6:

Wed May 17, 2017 7:57 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:

amen Blues Brother

Cheers Jake :lol:

Wed May 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:

amen Blues Brother

:glasses5: :glasses5:

Wed May 17, 2017 8:20 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:
Rydogsccfc wrote:

amen Blues Brother

:glasses5: :glasses5:

Lol nice one. Seriously though we are all brothers when we wear the bluebird proudly on our chest. :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :occasion5: