Latest on Wilfried Zaha

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Latest on Wilfried Zaha

Postby Forever Blue » Thu May 18, 2017 9:57 am

'WILFRIED ZAHA IN TALKS'

18/05/17

Sam Allardyce has confirmed discussions are under way over a new deal for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha...

“I think it is in negotiation, but I don't know how far it's gone and I certainly don’t know what the figures are," Allardyce told a press conference today.

“He loves Palace. As a youngster he has been brought up here, had a brief spell at Manchester United, came back, flourishing, getting a lot of publicity and, of course, with a bigger contract there is a bigger responsibility.
“So when he gets the bigger contract I will be expecting a lot more than I am already getting which is saying something because I am getting an awful lot now."
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Latest on Wilfried Zaha

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Latest on Wilfried Zaha

Postby cardiffblue74 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:09 pm

As long as he never comes back to play for Cardiff then I'll be happy.

He one of those players that walks around and waits for the ball to be played to his feet, then he will simply get his head down and run with it like a headless chicken. Once in a blue moon his effort will deliver something, for the rest of the time he will have his hands on his hips blaming everyone else when he loses the ball.

How this guy is worth millions is beyond!
cardiffblue74

Re: Latest on Wilfried Zaha

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:03 pm

cardiffblue74 wrote:As long as he never comes back to play for Cardiff then I'll be happy.

He one of those players that walks around and waits for the ball to be played to his feet, then he will simply get his head down and run with it like a headless chicken. Once in a blue moon his effort will deliver something, for the rest of the time he will have his hands on his hips blaming everyone else when he loses the ball.

How this guy is worth millions is beyond!

THIS :banghead: :banghead: one of the most frustrating players i've seen in a City shirt.
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Return to General Chat