Party of hate

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Party of hate

Postby AHERNE » Fri May 19, 2017 6:23 pm

wez1927 wrote:Sums it up

If all that was true you`d be voting for Labour .... FACT
AHERNE
 
Posts: 2588
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:25 am

Re: Party of hate

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Party of hate

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun May 21, 2017 5:02 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:In the interests of balance here's a Tory poster from the 1964 election campaign

That is over 52 years old. Not even relevant any more. But Wez is right the hate in the Labour Party is astounding, and there main Beef is to stop the hate :o :? :? :? The trouble is they hate anyone with different opinions to them hmmmm
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 21900
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

Re: Party of hate

Postby Jock » Sun May 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:In the interests of balance here's a Tory poster from the 1964 election campaign

That is over 52 years old. Not even relevant any more. But Wez is right the hate in the Labour Party is astounding, and there main Beef is to stop the hate :o :? :? :? The trouble is they hate anyone with different opinions to them hmmmm

It's always the Left who hit the streets when they don't get their own way.
Jock
 
Posts: 696
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Party of hate

Postby wez1927 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:In the interests of balance here's a Tory poster from the 1964 election campaign

That is over 52 years old. Not even relevant any more. But Wez is right the hate in the Labour Party is astounding, and there main Beef is to stop the hate :o :? :? :? The trouble is they hate anyone with different opinions to them hmmmm

Exactly
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 10783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Party of hate

Postby JimCP91 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:33 pm

This board makes me laugh. Corbyn has consistently condemned the actions of the IRA.

However, I see a lot of you, as well as the mainstream media are ignoring the fact that the conservatives have a councillor who was actually a member of the IRA and said " agreed with the shooting of British soldiers and believed the more who were killed the better."

Maria Garland, who was previously known as Maria McGuire.

whose the real party of hate...

http://evolvepolitics.com/realise-curre ... ira-right/
JimCP91
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Re: Party of hate

Postby Jock » Sun May 21, 2017 6:32 pm

JimCP91 wrote:This board makes me laugh. Corbyn has consistently condemned the actions of the IRA.

However, I see a lot of you, as well as the mainstream media are ignoring the fact that the conservatives have a councillor who was actually a member of the IRA and said " agreed with the shooting of British soldiers and believed the more who were killed the better."

Maria Garland, who was previously known as Maria McGuire.

whose the real party of hate...

http://evolvepolitics.com/realise-curre ... ira-right/

A councillor......whoopyfekkindoo Corbyn is standing to lead our country, that's quite a difference.
Jock
 
Posts: 696
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Party of hate

Postby JimCP91 » Sun May 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Jock wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:This board makes me laugh. Corbyn has consistently condemned the actions of the IRA.

However, I see a lot of you, as well as the mainstream media are ignoring the fact that the conservatives have a councillor who was actually a member of the IRA and said " agreed with the shooting of British soldiers and believed the more who were killed the better."

Maria Garland, who was previously known as Maria McGuire.

whose the real party of hate...

http://evolvepolitics.com/realise-curre ... ira-right/

A councillor......whoopyfekkindoo Corbyn is standing to lead our country, that's quite a difference.


He took members of the IRA to the House of Commons, to try and get politicians to negotiate to stop the fighting and the killing. He has clearly condemned the killings and did agin today on Sky.

He has never supported the IRA, his stance is to have discussions rather than bomb. That's a good stance in my view.
JimCP91
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Re: Party of hate

Postby Jock » Sun May 21, 2017 9:47 pm

JimCP91 wrote:
Jock wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:This board makes me laugh. Corbyn has consistently condemned the actions of the IRA.

However, I see a lot of you, as well as the mainstream media are ignoring the fact that the conservatives have a councillor who was actually a member of the IRA and said " agreed with the shooting of British soldiers and believed the more who were killed the better."

Maria Garland, who was previously known as Maria McGuire.

whose the real party of hate...

http://evolvepolitics.com/realise-curre ... ira-right/

A councillor......whoopyfekkindoo Corbyn is standing to lead our country, that's quite a difference.


He took members of the IRA to the House of Commons, to try and get politicians to negotiate to stop the fighting and the killing. He has clearly condemned the killings and did agin today on Sky.

He has never supported the IRA, his stance is to have discussions rather than bomb. That's a good stance in my view.

He could have supported the SDLP Alliance who wanted a United Ireland through the ballot box, he didn't he chose to support SinnFein/IRA indeed he called John Hume of the SDLP a sell out. He is a terrorist loving prick just like Abbott and McDonnell.
Jock
 
Posts: 696
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Party of hate

Postby wez1927 » Mon May 22, 2017 7:21 am

Jock wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
Jock wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:This board makes me laugh. Corbyn has consistently condemned the actions of the IRA.

However, I see a lot of you, as well as the mainstream media are ignoring the fact that the conservatives have a councillor who was actually a member of the IRA and said " agreed with the shooting of British soldiers and believed the more who were killed the better."

Maria Garland, who was previously known as Maria McGuire.

whose the real party of hate...

http://evolvepolitics.com/realise-curre ... ira-right/

A councillor......whoopyfekkindoo Corbyn is standing to lead our country, that's quite a difference.


He took members of the IRA to the House of Commons, to try and get politicians to negotiate to stop the fighting and the killing. He has clearly condemned the killings and did agin today on Sky.

He has never supported the IRA, his stance is to have discussions rather than bomb. That's a good stance in my view.

He could have supported the SDLP Alliance who wanted a United Ireland through the ballot box, he didn't he chose to support SinnFein/IRA indeed he called John Hume of the SDLP a sell out. He is a terrorist loving prick just like Abbott and McDonnell.

Exactly and all these labour snowflakes are trying to rewrite history trying to support corbyn
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 10783
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Previous


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Dave67, glas, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 55 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.