' Cardiff City are showing big interest in '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Fri May 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Cardiff City are showing big interest in Danny Ward from Rotherham, Neil Warnock is a big admirer of him

We will have to pay for him as he is still a Rotherham player.

Sky Sports

Cardiff City are among a number of clubs showing interest in Rotherham's Danny Ward.

Rotherham's Danny Ward in action
Attachments
rotherhams_danny_ward_in_action_325107.jpg
rotherhams_danny_ward_in_action_325107.jpg (53.2 KiB) Viewed 5531 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Cardiff City are showing big interest in '

Postby oohahhPaulMillar » Fri May 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Only a matter of time before we were linked with this guy with Warnocks Rotherham connection

Looks an ok player to me and on a free...decent addition to the squad if it comes off
oohahhPaulMillar

Postby Scruffy » Fri May 19, 2017 12:32 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Only a matter of time before we were linked with this guy with Warnocks Rotherham connection

Looks an ok player to me and on a free...decent addition to the squad if it comes off

Does look a decent player, but I don't believe he's a free agent, Sky Sports said Rotherham were looking for £2 million for him earlier on, don't know whether he worth that.
Scruffy

Postby ccfcsince1962 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Scruffy wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Only a matter of time before we were linked with this guy with Warnocks Rotherham connection

Does look a decent player, but I don't believe he's a free agent, Sky Sports said Rotherham were looking for £2 million for him earlier on, don't know whether he worth that.

Rotherham extended his contract by a year as recently as earlier this week to be able to demand a transfer fee for him.
ccfcsince1962

Postby Reza » Fri May 19, 2017 1:16 pm

ccfcsince1962 wrote:
Scruffy wrote:

Rotherham extended his contract by a year as recently as earlier this week to be able to demand a transfer fee for him.

I read that too, any idea what kinda fee they are talking? anything over 1m would be steep i think, be good competition for zohore tho
Always be blue
Reza

Postby Scruffy » Fri May 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Reza wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
Scruffy wrote:

I read that too, any idea what kinda fee they are talking? anything over 1m would be steep i think, be good competition for zohore tho

Read on Sky that they want £2 million for him.
Scruffy

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Scruffy wrote:
Reza wrote:
ccfcsince1962 wrote:
Scruffy wrote:

Read on Sky that they want £2 million for him.

Keep him.
CaerphillyBluebird15

Return to General Chat