Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Corbyn and Terrorism

Sat May 20, 2017 1:03 pm

Its well known Corbyns links with terrorist organisations, IRA and Hamas spring to mind, in fact MI5 had a very full dossier on him,now if God forbid he became Prime Minister,would you be confidant he wouldn't sit around the table with ISIS........worth thinking about even for you lefties

Re: Corbyn and Terrorism

Sat May 20, 2017 4:24 pm

toryboy49 wrote:Its well known Corbyns links with terrorist organisations, IRA and Hamas spring to mind, in fact MI5 had a very full dossier on him,now if God forbid he became Prime Minister,would you be confidant he wouldn't sit around the table with ISIS........worth thinking about even for you lefties

MI5 got a dossier on all politicians,big bussiness men.top police,etc,etc.Nothing remotely new there.And if it stops those bastards killing innocents I'd sit around a table with them too.Fkn clown.If Corbin was the least dodgy in that respect he would have been done good and proper,not the kind of thing that you can fool MI5 with.Spooks a favourite programme of yours?Its comforting to know jackboot wankers like you have no cred whatsoever outside of this sphere.

Sat May 20, 2017 4:43 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
toryboy49 wrote:Its well known Corbyns links with terrorist organisations, IRA and Hamas spring to mind, in fact MI5 had a very full dossier on him,now if God forbid he became Prime Minister,would you be confidant he wouldn't sit around the table with ISIS........worth thinking about even for you lefties

MI5 got a dossier on all politicians,big bussiness men.top police,etc,etc.Nothing remotely new there.And if it stops those bastards killing innocents I'd sit around a table with them too.Fkn clown.If Corbin was the least dodgy in that respect he would have been done good and proper,not the kind of thing that you can fool MI5 with.Spooks a favourite programme of yours?Its comforting to know jackboot wankers like you have no cred whatsoever outside of this sphere.

Awwww bless you,your blind loyalty to Corbyn is quite touching,by the way can you tell me Labour's policy on Trident?

Sat May 20, 2017 5:14 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Awwww bless you,your blind loyalty to Corbyn is quite touching,by the way can you tell me Labour's policy on Trident?

They will fund it but want the new subs going out without nuclear weapons :lol:

Sat May 20, 2017 5:25 pm

wez1927 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

To save Scottish jobs. Corbyn is an absolute rocket.

Sat May 20, 2017 5:27 pm

Jock wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

To save Scottish jobs. Corbyn is an absolute rocket.

He is a f*cking hippie and a threat to national security

Sat May 20, 2017 6:29 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Unlike you I have a blind loyalty to no-one,no party,just CCFC.You ask alot of questions but contribute nothing.All your posts have been personal attacks on people and have said said nothing on policy.At least Wez and Jock and the others will argue on policy but you have nothing so I'll pass on answering your questions.

Sat May 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Classic Conservative supporter tactic really
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Unlike you I have a blind loyalty to no-one,no party,just CCFC.You ask alot of questions but contribute nothing.All your posts have been personal attacks on people and have said said nothing on policy.At least Wez and Jock and the others will argue on policy but you have nothing so I'll pass on answering your questions.

All tory supporters do is make personal attacks and avoid the fact that the party supports nothing beneficial to themselves or Wales, it's a great logic.

Sat May 20, 2017 7:28 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Classic Conservative supporter tactic really
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

All tory supporters do is make personal attacks and avoid the fact that the party supports nothing beneficial to themselves or Wales, it's a great logic.

Are you sure ?have a look at all the threads on this board labour surporters attacking posters personally if they have a different view from theirs :lol:

Sat May 20, 2017 7:33 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Just copied and pasted the following from another thread. This was directed at Wez

You love downing the Welsh.
Proper English Tory Arse licking c**t you are

Might want to re-think your statement.

Sat May 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Wez has to be English if he supports May.

Sat May 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Just copied and pasted the following from another thread. This was directed at Wez

The left wing always end up attacks with personal abuse if you dont agree with them its laughable :lol:

Sat May 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Now who has a Nuclear deterrent in Europe. Hmmmm just France and the U.K. Germany , Italy, Spain, Denmark, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, and our neighbours Ireland and many others have no nuclear deterrence. So for all the bloggers who are worried about being Nuked they can move to Ireland. The land of Guinness. Personally Brains Dark is just as good and cheaper.
Jeremy corbyn confirmed today that Trident will be renewed under a Labour government. I can understand for Political reasons the scare mongering probably plays well on the vulnerable.

Sat May 20, 2017 7:48 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

The left wing always end up attacks with personal abuse if you dont agree with them its laughable :lol:

Personal abuse or you pair can't understand banter?

Sat May 20, 2017 7:51 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Personal abuse or you pair can't understand banter?

So being called a c**t is banter ffs

Sat May 20, 2017 7:54 pm

Merlin11 wrote:Now who has a Nuclear deterrent in Europe. Hmmmm just France and the U.K. Germany , Italy, Spain, Denmark, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, and our neighbours Ireland and many others have no nuclear deterrence. So for all the bloggers who are worried about being Nuked they can move to Ireland. The land of Guinness. Personally Brains Dark is just as good and cheaper.
Jeremy corbyn confirmed today that Trident will be renewed under a Labour government. I can understand for Political reasons the scare mongering probably plays well on the vulnerable.

https://www.ft.com/content/bb6edaa8-283 ... 28796fe35c

Sat May 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

I'm so deverstated that you are intending not to debate with me,I think if you knew anything about my style of posting you would come to understand that I like to start a debate and then let other people develop the debate clearly a concept that is completely is foreign to you

Sat May 20, 2017 8:17 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

I'm so deverstated that you are intending not to debate with me,I think if you knew anything about my style of posting you would come to understand that I like to start a debate and then let other people develop the debate clearly a concept that is completely is foreign to you

I'll debate with you and your alter ego when you actually post something worth debating.

Sat May 20, 2017 8:53 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

I'll debate with you and your alter ego when you actually post something worth debating.

Oh joy it would seem you would now like to debate with angelis,how about toyboy,does he get that privilege as well

Sat May 20, 2017 10:33 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Oh joy it would seem you would now like to debate with angelis,how about toryboy,does he get that privilege as well

Classic Freudian slip but I've fixed it for which ever one I'm talking to. :lol:

Sun May 21, 2017 8:44 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Oh joy it would seem you would now like to debate with angelis,how about toryboy,does he get that privilege as well

Classic Freudian slip but I've fixed it for which ever one I'm talking to. :lol:

I wish I was a toyboy,the only way that could happen is for me to find a lady in her 90s

Sun May 21, 2017 9:14 am

Looking at the latest TV interview Corbyn gave this morning,he still cannot bring himself to condemn the IRA,do you really want this man to be our PM

Sun May 21, 2017 10:03 am

While I'm not a Labour supporter, Corbyn opposed the appalling state terrorism of Blair, when thousands of innocents were killed in Iraq and we are still seeing the consequences.
Regarding the Provos, all sides in n.Ireland murdered innocent civilians.
If you look at the history of the Troubles, it began in the sixties as a civil rights movement, crushed by a sectarian state propped up by successive British governments.
The police were blatantly sectarian (see Bombay Street) and British army initially welcomed in nationalist areas. The killing of innocent protesters on Bloody Sunday and internment without trial were just two factors which totally alienated nationalist/republicans and turned them towards the Provos.
The creation of a sectarian statelet in 1922, with Lloyd George pushing for that solution , is the cause of what happened afterwards, in other words British imperialism.
One of the worst set of atrocities in the Troubles was instigated by SAS in collusion with loyalist paramilitaries UVF....bombings in Dublin and Monaghan.
Nothing is as simple as it seems.

Sun May 21, 2017 10:16 am

bluemun wrote:While I'm not a Labour supporter, Corbyn opposed the appalling state terrorism of Blair, when thousands of innocents were killed in Iraq and we are still seeing the consequences.
If you look at the history of the Troubles, it began in the sixties as a civil rights movement, crushed by a sectarian state propped up by successive British governments.
The police were blatantly sectarian (see Bombay Street) and British army initially welcomed in nationalist areas. The killing of innocent protesters on Bloody Sunday and internment without trial were just two factors which totally alienated nationalist/republicans and turned them towards the Provos.
The creation of a sectarian statelet in 1922, with Lloyd George pushing for that solution , is the cause of what happened afterwards, in other words British imperialism.
One of the worst set of atrocities in the Troubles was instigated by SAS in collusion with loyalist paramilitaries UVF....bombings in Dublin and Monaghan.

So the ira bombings on the mainland werent bad ? Only the ones in Dublin? Your speaking a load of tosh ffs

Sun May 21, 2017 3:35 pm

wez1927 wrote:
bluemun wrote:While I'm not a Labour supporter, Corbyn opposed the appalling state terrorism of Blair, when thousands of innocents were killed in Iraq and we are still seeing the consequences.

So the ira bombings on the mainland werent bad ? Only the ones in Dublin? Your speaking a load of tosh ffs

Talk about putting words in someone's mouth :roll: Bluemun at no point stated that Dublin bombings were worse than any carried out on the UK mainland, his point was all bombings are wrong not just ones carried out by the IRA.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:27 pm

You have to love this forum such a bunch of right wing sheep followers :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sun May 21, 2017 4:32 pm

Maria Gatland is a sitting Conservative councillor in Croydon, South London. But a look into her past reveals she used to be known as Maria McGuire. And she was not only a member of the Provisional IRA, but was the lover of one of its highest ranking chiefs, David O’Connell.

In a book she wrote about her time in the IRA called To Take Arms: My Year With The IRA Provisionals, Gatland describes her time with the Republican group. She wrote in detail why, at the time, she supported their actions, saying in the opening of the book:

I agreed with the shooting of British soldiers and believed the more who were killed the better… we heard late at night that a British soldier had been shot and seriously wounded in Belfast or Derry and we would hope by the morning he would be dead… I accepted the bombing of Belfast and when civilians were accidentally blown to pieces dismissed this as one of the unfortunate effects of urban guerrilla warfare.’

Nice to see balanced reporting for once

Sun May 21, 2017 4:33 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:You have to love this forum such a bunch of right wing sheep followers :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sheep followers have to be us in Wales who have put Labour in power for the last 20 years and then continually moan about education, health, public services etc. but will continue voting for them because "my grandad would turn in his grave if I don't".

Sun May 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
splottbluebird48 wrote:You have to love this forum such a bunch of right wing sheep followers :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sheep followers have to be us in Wales who have put Labour in power for the last 20 years and then continually moan about education, health, public services etc. but will continue voting for them because "my grandad would turn in his grave if I don't".

Donkey with a red rosette syndrome ;)