Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on Jeremy, the public are starting to listen

Mon May 22, 2017 6:04 pm

Don't let the tories get a landslied. Mrs May is starting to back track

Re: Come on Jeremy, the public are starting to listen

Mon May 22, 2017 6:08 pm

wayne wrote:Don't let the tories get a landslied. Mrs May is starting to back track

Only racists support Jeremy

Mon May 22, 2017 8:12 pm

Yeah, come on comrade Corbyn, perhaps you can get Putin to build another wall so you can take the lovely Diane on another motorcycling holiday with like minded commies :banghead:

Mon May 22, 2017 8:50 pm

:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 22, 2017 9:44 pm

I listened and watched years ago under successive Labour goverments,thanks for reminding me of how piss poor they were.

Mon May 22, 2017 9:51 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:
wayne wrote:Don't let the tories get a landslied. Mrs May is starting to back track

Only racists support Jeremy

Hahahaha that`s a joke right? :lol:
NO ... :shock:

Mon May 22, 2017 9:54 pm

wez1927 wrote::lol:

Let me guess ... ex UKIP voter now voting Tory just because he wants to stop people entering the UK? Like if the Tories are going to stop immigration to keep the working classes happy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 22, 2017 9:57 pm

AHERNE wrote:

Let me guess ... ex UKIP voter now voting Tory just because he wants to stop people entering the UK? Like if the Tories are going to stop immigration to keep the working classes happy :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 22, 2017 11:44 pm

wez1927 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

this is clearly made up bullshit...from the daily mail perhaps

Tue May 23, 2017 12:27 am

After seeing that picture i've just had a horrible image enter my head of a Dianne Abott sex doll.

That is now going to haunt me for the rest of my life I think...

:sad7:

Tue May 23, 2017 9:33 am

Why do you think May made these reforms as part of her manifesto ? Because Labour is so weak and now insignificant that she thought she could do whatever she wishes and still get the landslide. When the backlash happened and the opinion polls gave her a pasting she backtracked. She was basically testing the waters. Let's do the worst and see what happens ?
I have said this many a time for democracy to work we need at last two strong political parties and with Labour we just don't have that. It leaves the Tories to do what the hell they like and that ain't good for the country.
Corbyn is far left and the people don't trust that and then you have Dianne Abbott oh my lord are you serious ?
The Tories will romp it and that ain't good for our country but a Labour government would bankrupt us and put us on the same coarse as Greece with austerity measures being abhorrent.
Either way the UK is in for a very bumpy ride as I hate the Tories as much as the next person but not as much as I despise this new look Labour Party.

Tue May 23, 2017 10:37 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Why do you think May made these reforms as part of her manifesto ? Because Labour is so weak and now insignificant that she thought she could do whatever she wishes and still get the landslide. When the backlash happened and the opinion polls gave her a pasting she backtracked. She was basically testing the waters. Let's do the worst and see what happens ?
I have said this many a time for democracy to work we need at last two strong political parties and with Labour we just don't have that. It leaves the Tories to do what the hell they like and that ain't good for the country.
Corbyn is far left and the people don't trust that and then you have Dianne Abbott oh my lord are you serious ?
The Tories will romp it and that ain't good for our country but a Labour government would bankrupt us and put us on the same coarse as Greece with austerity measures being abhorrent.
Either way the UK is in for a very bumpy ride as I hate the Tories as much as the next person but not as much as I despise this new look Labour Party.

You have your views but please don't fall for the lies about the economy. Growth is slower and the Tories are borrowing more than Labour ever did or intend to.

Vote for who you believe in but do it on policies, facts and your own research, not what the Tory press pack publish.

Tue May 23, 2017 10:57 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Why do you think May made these reforms as part of her manifesto ? Because Labour is so weak and now insignificant that she thought she could do whatever she wishes and still get the landslide. When the backlash happened and the opinion polls gave her a pasting she backtracked. She was basically testing the waters. Let's do the worst and see what happens ?

Possible the best post you've ever made in my opinion except that the Labour party has never been an advocate of austerity as a way of getting the country back on its feet because it simply doesn't work.Ask any Tory

Tue May 23, 2017 1:45 pm

piledriver64 wrote:

You have your views but please don't fall for the lies about the economy. Growth is slower and the Tories are borrowing more than Labour ever did or intend to.

Vote for who you believe in but do it on policies, facts and your own research, not what the Tory press pack publish.

If you seriously believe Labour would borrow less than the Conservatives you should be sectioned.

Tue May 23, 2017 6:39 pm

Jock wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:

If you seriously believe Labour would borrow less than the Conservatives you should be sectioned.

They have borrowed more than Labour, so it's not what anyone thinks, it's a fact

Tue May 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

Possible the best post you've ever made in my opinion except that the Labour party has never been an advocate of austerity as a way of getting the country back on its feet because it simply doesn't work.Ask any Tory

You are quite correct. But the point I was making that austerity was forced on Greece. And if Labour bankrupts us that would lead to another government and then they will have no choice. I do believe Labour is that bad.
Oh and twenty odd thousand posts and eventually you like one :laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: