Re: " WANTED: MODS ON HERE "

Tue May 23, 2017 3:23 pm

always happy to help, just have to say the word :ayatollah:

Tue May 23, 2017 4:06 pm

norms76 wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
norms76 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:So who's quit or been sacked then?

I handed in my duties, got too much going on to commit at the moment, it's a great job for someone who is willing to work at it & keep topics ticking over.

This is so sad. You finally found something you were great at. Hopefully you will be back moderating soon.

f**k off freak.

Now that I'm not a mod I can finally say what I really think of you, and it feels so liberating. :laughing6:

I know you are i desperate need of some liberation, so ill let that one slide 8-)
Still think your are one of the greatest! Right up there with Baked, Rhydo and Chuckles :thumbright:

Tue May 23, 2017 4:25 pm

norms76 wrote:
norms76 wrote:

I handed in my duties, got too much going on to commit at the moment, it's a great job for someone who is willing to work at it & keep topics ticking over.

This is so sad. You finally found something you were great at. Hopefully you will be back moderating soon.

f**k off freak.

Now that I'm not a mod I can finally say what I really think of you, and it feels so liberating. :laughing6:

I know you are i desperate need of some liberation, so ill let that one slide 8-)
Still think your are one of the greatest! Right up there with Baked, Rhydo and Chuckles :thumbright:

Thanks mate. :thumbright:

Like your profile pic, have you lost weight? Looking good anyway. :ayatollah:
Last edited by norms76 on Tue May 23, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Id like to do it tbh.

Think I am the type of person who will happily consider both sides of any discussion.

Tue May 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:Id like to do it tbh.

Think I am the type of person who will happily consider both sides of any discussion.

I second that. Annis, Keevil is your man. :thumbright:

Tue May 23, 2017 5:46 pm

norms76 wrote:
norms76 wrote:
norms76 wrote:

f**k off freak.

Thanks mate. :thumbright:

Like your profile pic, have you lost weight? Looking good anyway. :ayatollah:

Norms....it takes some doing being right up there.

Tue May 23, 2017 7:27 pm

:thumbright: :thumbright:

Tue May 23, 2017 11:19 pm

This guy's pretty cool!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 24, 2017 12:34 am

I know I'm new not posted much. But been reading for years. I be straight up I have many different views to the hierarchy. So count me in.

Wed May 24, 2017 5:08 am

norms76 wrote:

Like a good ref Norms,going about you business almost unoticed. Keeping the forum ticking over without being the thought police.I salute you sir. :clap:

Wed May 24, 2017 7:28 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:We are looking for a couple of new moderators for this forum.

As long as you've got your own opinions, and are level headed then just say on this topic that you're interested :thumbright:

We want Mods who stand by their beliefs and are fair :thumbright: :thumbright: and don't care if they upset others including the other mods and owners :lol: :thumbup:

But remember not too much political stuff made stickies if you're made one :lol:

And you're not allowed to steal my MOTM topics :lol: :thumbright:

Just say on this topic if you're interested in becoming a moderator :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Also help in keeping new news coming out and are willing to help keep the peace if a topic gets out of hand :thumbright:

Prefer if you are an established poster on here :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

ill send my application to Annis himself :laughing5:

Wed May 24, 2017 7:36 am

Born moderator. Sign me up.

Wed May 24, 2017 9:06 am

wez1927 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:We are looking for a couple of new moderators for this forum.

As long as you've got your own opinions, and are level headed then just say on this topic that you're interested :thumbright:

We want Mods who stand by their beliefs and are fair :thumbright: :thumbright: and don't care if they upset others including the other mods and owners :lol: :thumbup:

But remember not too much political stuff made stickies if you're made one :lol:

And you're not allowed to steal my MOTM topics :lol: :thumbright:

Just say on this topic if you're interested in becoming a moderator :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Also help in keeping new news coming out and are willing to help keep the peace if a topic gets out of hand :thumbright:

Prefer if you are an established poster on here :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I'll do it you lefties will be gone :lol:

Just can't see you as a MOD Wez, in a parker yeah but not on a vespa!! :laughing6:

Now a pair of doc martens and braces...................................... :thumbup: