Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WANTED: MODS ON HERE "

Mon May 22, 2017 6:14 pm

We are looking for a couple of new moderators for this forum.

As long as you've got your own opinions, and are level headed then just say on this topic that you're interested :thumbright:

We want Mods who stand by their beliefs and are fair :thumbright: :thumbright: and don't care if they upset others including the other mods and owners :lol: :thumbup:

But remember not too much political stuff made stickies if you're made one :lol:

And you're not allowed to steal my MOTM topics :lol: :thumbright:

Just say on this topic if you're interested in becoming a moderator :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Also help in keeping new news coming out and are willing to help keep the peace if a topic gets out of hand :thumbright:

Prefer if you are an established poster on here :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: " WANTED: MODS ON HERE "

Mon May 22, 2017 6:21 pm

I wouldn't mind

Mon May 22, 2017 7:08 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:We are looking for a couple of new moderators for this forum.

As long as you've got your own opinions, and are level headed then just say on this topic that you're interested :thumbright:

We want Mods who stand by their beliefs and are fair :thumbright: :thumbright: and don't care if they upset others including the other mods and owners :lol: :thumbup:

But remember not too much political stuff made stickies if you're made one :lol:

Just say on this topic if you're interested in becoming a moderator :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Also help in keeping new news coming out and are willing to help keep the peace if a topic gets out of hand :thumbright:

Prefer if you are an established poster on here :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I'll do it you lefties will be gone :lol:

Mon May 22, 2017 7:39 pm

Nukes for mod and polo if hes still about :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Mon May 22, 2017 7:50 pm

SnackaJack aka Roathy I put forward a very established memeber :lol:

Mon May 22, 2017 7:52 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:SnackaJack aka Roathy I put forward a very established memeber :lol:

:lol:
We'd have a 'new' mod every month then when he changes his name!

Mon May 22, 2017 7:54 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
BobbyBlue wrote:SnackaJack aka Roathy I put forward a very established memeber :lol:

:lol:
We'd have a 'new' mod every month then when he changes his name!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon May 22, 2017 7:55 pm

wez1927 wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:We are looking for a couple of new moderators for this forum.

I'll do it you lefties will be gone :lol:

If you did that Wez you would be left talking to like minded idiots instead of mixing it with your betters. 8-)

Mon May 22, 2017 7:58 pm

I am a mod already in a sense. I am always on hand to slap a bit of sense into proceedings when it needs it. But my experience with moderators has told me that it is usually a tool for people who cannot debate or dislikes others opinions. Certainly need someone with a level head. I thank you for the nomination and would indeed make a great one, but I opt out due to my alegiance being with a rival side. :occasion5:

Mon May 22, 2017 8:15 pm

Can we have a moderator who bans these jack wankers straight away. Sick of reading their crap on a CCFC forum.

Mon May 22, 2017 8:17 pm

The nations Capitol wrote:Can we have a moderator who bans these jack wankers straight away. Sick of reading their crap on a CCFC forum.

What so when we lose a match people can say "where are all the jacks, they used to be on here a lot before". Ignoring the fact that we all get banned when we win :D

Mon May 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Don't waste your time I won't get into a conversation with a jack b*stard.
Last edited by The nations Capitol on Mon May 22, 2017 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 22, 2017 8:21 pm

That like someone running a marathon telling people he doesnt run :lol:

Mon May 22, 2017 8:22 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Nukes for mod and polo if hes still about :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nah not for me Chief :notworthy: :laughing6: Annis has asked me before and I'd told him I would seriously have to ban myself if I was to be fair. How can anyone that has called Tan every name out there be a mod ? And Pollo a mod ? Seriously :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :laughing5:

Mon May 22, 2017 8:24 pm

I'd like to see Dai Hunt do it. Might be a big ask getting him to use a computer though.

Mon May 22, 2017 8:50 pm

there will be no one left other than him and his million personas :lol:

Mon May 22, 2017 8:52 pm

The nations Capitol wrote:Can we have a moderator who bans these jack wankers straight away. Sick of reading their crap on a CCFC forum.

tbh I dont mind some Jack posts on here , it's when they fill up the forum with all the topics it becomes a problem

Mon May 22, 2017 9:09 pm

I'm interested in this would love to

Mon May 22, 2017 9:23 pm

darran1927 wrote:

Only one, as always. And a million awful impersonators, the rest is pure paranoia :thumbup:

Mon May 22, 2017 9:36 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
darran1927 wrote:

Only one, as always. And a million awful impersonators, the rest is pure paranoia :thumbup:

Only one - at a time.

Mon May 22, 2017 9:47 pm

griff105 wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
darran1927 wrote:

Only one - at a time.

Of course.

Mon May 22, 2017 10:00 pm

So who's quit or been sacked then?

Mon May 22, 2017 10:08 pm

Dai Hunt

Tue May 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:So who's quit or been sacked then?

I handed in my duties, got too much going on to commit at the moment, it's a great job for someone who is willing to work at it & keep topics ticking over.

Tue May 23, 2017 2:02 pm

norms76 wrote:

I handed in my duties, got too much going on to commit at the moment, it's a great job for someone who is willing to work at it & keep topics ticking over.

This is so sad. You finally found something you were great at. Hopefully you will be back moderating soon.

Tue May 23, 2017 2:28 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
norms76 wrote:

This is so sad. You finally found something you were great at. Hopefully you will be back moderating soon.

f**k off freak.

Now that I'm not a mod I can finally say what I really think of you, and it feels so liberating. :laughing6:

Tue May 23, 2017 2:55 pm

I have to say Norms did a great job and will always be welcomed back :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue May 23, 2017 3:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I have to say Norms did a great job and will always be welcomed back :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Cheers mate, very much appreciated. :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Tue May 23, 2017 3:08 pm

norms76 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I have to say Norms did a great job and will always be welcomed back :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Cheers mate, very much appreciated. :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Norms, My honest feelings :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Tue May 23, 2017 3:16 pm

I am happy to give it a go if required.