War declared on pensioners

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Merlin11 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:07 pm

Weak and wobbly Therese May having presented her manifesto only four days ago. Today under pressure from elderly voters up and down the UK had to announce a u-turn on social care. Having said there would be no cap on costs which frightened the life out of many older citizens she declared after consultations she would introduce a cap but would not say how much the cap would be causing more uncertainty.

War was certainly declared on pensioners last week. With the triple whammy, social care, winter fuel and triple lock on pensions being abandoned. Another Tory manifesto hit on pensioners is that they will no longer fund TV licences. The money will be cut.

As this election progresses it is becoming clear that Mrs May is simply not up to the job as PM. She is very limited in her responses to journalists. Quite frightening this woman is heading negotiations on behalf of this country over brexit.

Jeremy Corbyn would achieve a good deal for our country. I now expect the one liner hate brigade to reply.

Oh and Labour has just taken a big lead in Wales and is expected to win seats. (Wales online, itv, BBC)
Merlin11

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: War declared on pensioners

Postby BobbyBlue » Mon May 22, 2017 8:10 pm

You can't trust the tories, they don't give to shits about the elderly or the working class, I'm voting labour even tho corbyn is a clown.
BobbyBlue

Postby Merlin11 » Mon May 22, 2017 8:24 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:You can't trust the tories, they don't give to shits about the elderly or the working class, I'm voting labour even tho corbyn is a clown.

The TV licences mentioned relate to the over 75's. only thing left is free bus passes!
Merlin11

Postby Igovernor » Mon May 22, 2017 10:04 pm

You lot are like turkeys voting for Christmas :thumbup:
Igovernor

Postby Merlin11 » Mon May 22, 2017 10:24 pm

Igovernor wrote:You lot are like turkeys voting for Christmas :thumbup:

No Turkeys on here please I AM CARDIFF CITY AND WOULD PREFER SHEEP. THANKS
Merlin11

Return to General Chat