Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING: 22 DEAD/59 INJURED EXPLOSION AT MANCHESTER ARE

Tue May 23, 2017 10:22 am

dogfound wrote:
Sand Martin wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:Muslim immigration simply has to stop.

Narrow minded people like you need to pipe down. Are you that deluded to realise ISIS aren't muslims, it's the same as the KKK claiming they are Christians.

why dont you and your terrorist excusers just leave it out today eh

Where in my statement did I excuse terrorists?

Tue May 23, 2017 10:25 am

THE BRITISH GOVT AND THE BRITISH PEOPLE HAVE TO START GETTING TOUGHER WITH TERRORISTS AND FOR ME ANYONE INVOLVED SHOULD HAVE NOTHING LESS THAN THE DEATH PENALTY

Tue May 23, 2017 10:26 am

SnackaJack wrote:
Sand Martin wrote:

Narrow minded people like you need to pipe down. Are you that deluded to realise ISIS aren't muslims, it's the same as the KKK claiming they are Christians.

I am as open minded as they come. I love multi culturalism. One religion however is a direct threat to Western society.

If British people were going over to Canada for example and bombing them, and murdering their citizens, I would fully expect a ban on all British immigration to Canada and fully understand reasons why us as innocent Brits now cannot go there. The Canadian government would have a duty to protect its people. This is no different.

I am yet to see a Christian or Jewish member of ISIS. You?

That's because ISIS claim they're Muslim, you don't just join up

Tue May 23, 2017 10:28 am

ALSO IF THEY GO AND JOIN THEM, THEY SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN THE UK AGAIN.

Only the other day one got 8yrs out in 4 yrs, how can that be right?

Tue May 23, 2017 10:49 am

Uninformed malevolence seems to rule on here this morning with the first prize going to Dahboy very closely followed by Rothie and the Tylerstown hillbilly.

Tue May 23, 2017 10:49 am

Sand Martin wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Sand Martin wrote:

I am as open minded as they come. I love multi culturalism. One religion however is a direct threat to Western society.

If British people were going over to Canada for example and bombing them, and murdering their citizens, I would fully expect a ban on all British immigration to Canada and fully understand reasons why us as innocent Brits now cannot go there. The Canadian government would have a duty to protect its people. This is no different.

Aye and they carry out the teachings of the Koran to the letter, like kill non believers, throw gay people off high buildings and beheading people who speak ill of the prophet.

The people at the very top of ISIS may be doing it for power and greed, but the henchmen are very much religiously motivated.

Tue May 23, 2017 10:52 am

Police have confirmed that at least 22 people were killed in the explosion at an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena. Some of them are children.
Officers said that a further 59 people were injured amid reports of at least one explosion that hit the venue shortly after the concert finished.

Theresa May said the incident was carried out by a suicide bomber, as she addressed cameras outside Downing Street.

Police and security services believe they have identified the bomber, but no name has yet been announced.

It is believed to be the deadliest terror attack to hit the UK since the 7/7 London bombings in July 2005.

The first victim has been named as Georgina Callander, her school, Runshaw College, announced.
Police say their priority is to establish whether the killer was acting alone or part of a network. The Guardian earlier established that the explosion was being investigated as a suspected suicide bombing.
The police say they believe the attacker was carrying an improvised explosive device, which he detonated.
About 21,000 people are reported to have been at the concert at the time of the explosion.
Multiple witnesses said they heard an explosion, with one telling the Guardian the blast shook the building, before “everyone screamed and tried to get out”.

Tue May 23, 2017 10:59 am

SnackaJack wrote:
Sand Martin wrote:

For once roathy i agree with you but ui the past you have argued with me when i suggested to stop all muslim immigration due to risks

Tue May 23, 2017 11:03 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Uninformed malevolence seems to rule on here this morning with the first prize going to Dahboy very closely followed by Rothie and the Tylerstown hillbilly.

hmm. very interesting list with noticable omissions.

and yes us normal folk are angry.

Tue May 23, 2017 11:12 am

wez1927 wrote:For once roathy i agree with you but ui the past you have argued with me when i suggested to stop all muslim immigration due to risks

People you thought were me argued with you about it would be more accurate Wes. I cant control their opinions, nor would I want to. The level of paranoia on this forum in recent years has been amusing shall we say.

Tue May 23, 2017 11:15 am

Annis, soon as we get out of EU and their laws we should fetch back death penalty, not much good for the suicide bombers I know but the likes of Leigh Rigbys killers and the like should hang.
Good old well educated and politically correct Britain would rather lock a brave solider up for killing one of them !!!

Tue May 23, 2017 11:27 am

SnackaJack wrote:
Carpman wrote:Firstly, with tears in my eyes my heart goes out to all those involved in this horrendous attack.
Secondly, all to easy to associate blame to certain people but please let's wait until the government has confirmed responsibility, chances are it's just as likely to be a home bred sad f**k as an immigrant, so let's just confine our thoughts to all the families waking up to find out they have lost someone close to them.

Britain was never a Muslim country though, yet certain towns and cities (Bradford, Luton, Rochdale etc) are being "taken over" and the majority rule. That has happened due to immigration. I would happily bet that this guy/girl was in fact home grown rather than an immigrant, but that still is as a result of immigration somewhere down the line. It needs to stop now to protect future generations, this generation and possibly the next two are utterly f*cked im afraid. The radical Muslim stem of Islam is becoming the norm in this country, yes its a minority but thats still a sh*t tonne of people that now see us as evil infidels and want to murder us in our own streets, and thats sad.

I'll tell you what's sad and that's someone obviously trying to incite hatred from a post that doesn't mention Muslims at all, Adolf would have been proud of you, now f**k off back into your rathole you arsehole, why your tolerated on here at all confuses me and I'm angry that you've made me respond to your filth

Tue May 23, 2017 11:53 am

I don't know why people debate about homegrown
Or immigrant etc.
The death cult is supported sofetly be a huge religion
Which is confused in itself on whether to kill all non believers of that religion or
Do business with them.

The impact from that is why just don't have a clue of who is on the kill us or do
Business with us side of the fence.

And that's not fair on us - the British people.

Anyone who believes in destroying our way of life needs to
Be rounded up and fucked off out of our country.
Rats

Tue May 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Uninformed malevolence seems to rule on here this morning with the first prize going to Dahboy very closely followed by Rothie and the Tylerstown hillbilly.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you keep living in that dream world of your's
:thumbright:

Tue May 23, 2017 12:12 pm

Sand Martin wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Sand Martin wrote:

You ducked my reply because you have nothing of worth to add to this debate, just trot out the tired old ISIS are not Muslims and Islam is a religion of peace.

Tue May 23, 2017 12:14 pm

dogfound wrote:

I omitted no-one as I never said it was a list,thats just you doing your usual.And,yes everybodys angry,outraged,gutted,saddened etc but thats no excuse for the uninformed blame game going on here.It may well be an immigrant but its just as likely to be a home grown terrorist as well.

Tue May 23, 2017 12:28 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I omitted no-one as I never said it was a list,thats just you doing your usual.And,yes everybodys angry,outraged,gutted,saddened etc but thats no excuse for the uninformed blame game going on here.It may well be an immigrant but its just as likely to be a home grown terrorist as well.

Home grown Buddhist, home grown Catholic, home grown Methodist, home grown Hindu or home grown something else???

Tue May 23, 2017 12:40 pm

Jock wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Home grown Buddhist, home grown Catholic, home grown Methodist, home grown Hindu or home grown something else???

British citizen 1st,2nd,generation who knows.

Tue May 23, 2017 12:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:ALSO IF THEY GO AND JOIN THEM, THEY SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN THE UK AGAIN.

Only the other day one got 8yrs out in 4 yrs, how can that be right?

100% agreed

Tue May 23, 2017 12:45 pm

Jock wrote:
Sand Martin wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Sand Martin wrote:

You ducked my reply because you have nothing of worth to add to this debate, just trot out the tired old ISIS are not Muslims and Islam is a religion of peace.

Pretty sure I replied, no ducking from here mate. The point of the matter is ISIS did this and they should be punished and anyone related to them in anyway should be banned, deported whatever. But, MUSLIMS ARE NOT ISIS. ISIS use Islam as a scapegoat and excuse for their actions.

Tue May 23, 2017 1:09 pm

This country is a Joke towards terrorism we need to be a he'll of a lot stricter with the minimum sentence of 20+ for conspiring and the death penalty for actually acting terror!! That would be a start not just put them in jail for a couple of years and literally hand everything to them

Tue May 23, 2017 1:10 pm

Sand Martin wrote:
Jock wrote:
Sand Martin wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
Sand Martin wrote:

Pretty sure I replied, no ducking from here mate. The point of the matter is ISIS did this and they should be punished and anyone related to them in anyway should be banned, deported whatever. But, MUSLIMS ARE NOT ISIS. ISIS use Islam as a scapegoat and excuse for their actions.

Do some open minded research mate.

Tue May 23, 2017 1:27 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
dogfound wrote:

yes you did omit...and me doing the usual..yes i noticed.

Tue May 23, 2017 1:43 pm

There are no words......

Tue May 23, 2017 2:14 pm

Sand Martin look around the world, guess what you see oh yes Muslims atrocities almost weekly now. To disassociate ISIS from Islam is is laughable. What planet are you on?We in the west are at war only our government fails to grasp this, hemmed in by political correctness coupled with the mouthing of nauseating meaningless platitudes after each attack. We want action lets disappear a few thousand on the radar ,screw their rights screw their freedoms and those who whinge about it can go swivel.An immediate restoration of the death penalty.An immediate stop to all muslim immigration.Any who harbour a known jihadist should incur a life sentence. Create jobs and let us build solitary celled prIsons like the maximum security facilities in the USA.
Let these pieces of trash rot in seclusion. Anyone who has read Papillon will know what I am referring to.

Tue May 23, 2017 2:19 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Sand Martin look around the world, guess what you see oh yes Muslims atrocities almost weekly now. To disassociate ISIS from Islam is is laughable. What planet are you on?We in the west are at war only our government fails to grasp this, hemmed in by political correctness coupled with the mouthing of nauseating meaningless platitudes after each attack. We want action lets disappear a few thousand on the radar ,screw their rights screw their freedoms and those who whinge about it can go swivel.An immediate restoration of the death penalty.An immediate stop to all muslim immigration.Any who harbour a known jihadist should incur a life sentence. Create jobs and let us build solitary celled prIsons like the maximum security facilities in the USA.
Let these pieces of trash rot in seclusion. Anyone who has read Papillon will know what I am referring to.

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything. (Albert Einstein)

Tue May 23, 2017 3:20 pm

We as a nation are now too soft and think things like Geneva convention and the Rules of War need to be adhered to but now is the time for the gloves to come off and let them have some of their own medicine, no lengthy jail terms so they can radicalise others when getting their three meals a day and mosques to let them pray whilst inside, just a firing squad will do they say they are soldiers so execute them same as they execute troops they have captured.
For those that remember :old: Enoch Powell will be proved right and the streets of Britain will run red with blood.

I honestly fear for the future if every British government keep burying their heads in the sand just because they don't want to upset any religions.

Tue May 23, 2017 3:26 pm

Carpman wrote:I'll tell you what's sad and that's someone obviously trying to incite hatred from a post that doesn't mention Muslims at all, Adolf would have been proud of you, now f**k off back into your rathole you arsehole, why your tolerated on here at all confuses me and I'm angry that you've made me respond to your filth

Hitler would be proud of me because I dont like extremism? interesting theory.

I am yet to see a Christian or Jew represent ISIS. If you dont think Islam and ISIS are linked then there is no hope for you.

Tue May 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Some shameful comments on this thread today and certain posters should take a long hard look at themselves! :oops:

Why people cannot simply just condemn the individual(s) that carried out this atrocity and show sympathy with the innocent victims (most of who were youths and children) I'll never understand

A shameful incident that has killed innocent young people and injured many more. My heart is heavy for them and their families right now :cry:

Tue May 23, 2017 3:48 pm

Sven wrote:Some shameful comments on this thread today and certain posters should take a long hard look at themselves! :oops:

Why people cannot simply just condemn the individual(s) that carried out this atrocity and show sympathy with the innocent victims (most of who were youths and children) I'll never understand

A shameful incident that has killed innocent young people and injured many more. My heart is heavy for them and their families right now :cry:

There is a lot of anger about Sven, I wouldnt call any comments made shameful. maybe one at a push but he clearly misunderstood.