Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING: 22 DEAD/59 INJURED EXPLOSION AT MANCHESTER ARE

Tue May 23, 2017 3:57 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Sven wrote:Some shameful comments on this thread today and certain posters should take a long hard look at themselves! :oops:

Why people cannot simply just condemn the individual(s) that carried out this atrocity and show sympathy with the innocent victims (most of who were youths and children) I'll never understand

A shameful incident that has killed innocent young people and injured many more. My heart is heavy for them and their families right now :cry:

There is a lot of anger about Sven, I wouldnt call any comments made shameful. maybe one at a push but he clearly misunderstood.

You're one of the worst today, so don't try and justify yourself. You obviously realised you were one of those I was referring to (there are more) and you should be both embarrassed and ashamed, but I'm guessing you'll try to justify your vile views once again...

Many young people have died and all you can do is play your usual games! :oops: :roll:

I'm actually embarrassed for you on this occasion and the anger I feel is a mild word in my current vocabulary! :evil:

Tue May 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Sven wrote:Some shameful comments on this thread today and certain posters should take a long hard look at themselves! :oops:

Why people cannot simply just condemn the individual(s) that carried out this atrocity and show sympathy with the innocent victims (most of who were youths and children) I'll never understand

A shameful incident that has killed innocent young people and injured many more. My heart is heavy for them and their families right now :cry:

Sven these atrocities are not a series of unrelated events, the actual bombing was the work of an individual but we are at war with ISIS. Any right thinking person condemns them.

Tue May 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Well said Sven though your words fall on mostly deaf ears that are full of aimless malevolence.

Tue May 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Can someone remind me of the positives of uncontrolled mass immigration again?

Tue May 23, 2017 5:13 pm

Can people especially Roathy just stop the bickering for one day it's embarrassing, innocent children were killed and Roathy is arguing with people.

Tue May 23, 2017 5:42 pm

Sven wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:

There is a lot of anger about Sven, I wouldnt call any comments made shameful. maybe one at a push but he clearly misunderstood.

You're one of the worst today, so don't try and justify yourself. You obviously realised you were one of those I was referring to (there are more) and you should be both embarrassed and ashamed, but I'm guessing you'll try to justify your vile views once again...

Many young people have died and all you can do is play your usual games! :oops: :roll:

I'm actually embarrassed for you on this occasion and the anger I feel is a mild word in my current vocabulary! :evil:

Which comment are you referring to? I assume you have misunderstood, or are very easily offended.

Tue May 23, 2017 5:44 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:Can people especially Roathy just stop the bickering for one day it's embarrassing, innocent children were killed and Roathy is arguing with people.

Eh? who am I arguing with? Why bother making a thread if nobody is allowed to talk about it?

I stand by everything I have said, its complete common sense. If anyone has an issue with anything then say which part and will happily explain. :thumbup:

Tue May 23, 2017 5:54 pm

Jock wrote:Sven these atrocities are not a serious of unrelated events, the actual bombing was the work of an individual but we are at war with iSIS. Any right thinking person condemns them.

It would be very interesting to hear Sven explain himself on this one. I dont understand how anybody can think these attacks are not related and just coincidentally all carried out by radical Muslims.

They are extremists plain and simple, if that offends Sven, then tough - he needs to get real. :thumbright:

Tue May 23, 2017 6:10 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
Jock wrote:Sven these atrocities are not a serious of unrelated events, the actual bombing was the work of an individual but we are at war with iSIS. Any right thinking person condemns them.

It would be very interesting to hear Sven explain himself on this one. I dont understand how anybody can think these attacks are not related and just coincidentally all carried out by radical Muslims.

They are extremists plain and simple, if that offends Sven, then tough - he needs to get real. :thumbright:

Leave me out mate I post to opine or inform not to offend.

Tue May 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Always being a big believer you are not a terrorist/extremist unless you carry out an attack but the fact all these attacks are being carried by people who have been watched and been known to have extreme views and plans to make attacks but wait until they strike to do anything is baffling, all you ever hear is the people carrying out attacks was held in custody or monitored so why do they just wait until tragedies like this happen?

Thoughts go out to all families and friends involved. :cry:

Tue May 23, 2017 6:34 pm

Jock wrote:Leave me out mate I post to opine or inform not to offend.

Yet your opinion is exactly the same as mine? :roll:

To use a thread like this to exercise a vendetta against Swansea or a certain poster is rather pathetic if you ask me. I have echoed what most people have said. Pure common sense.

Tue May 23, 2017 6:35 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:Always being a big believer you are not a terrorist/extremist unless you carry out an attack but the fact all these attacks are being carried by people who have been watched and been known to have extreme views and plans to make attacks but wait until they strike to do anything is baffling, all you ever hear is the people carrying out attacks was held in custody or monitored so why do they just wait until tragedies like this happen?

Thoughts go out to all families and friends involved. :cry:

Extremism is an ideology. If you believe that non believers should die, then whether you act upon that or not then you are still an extremist.

Again if that offends, tough. Its reality.

Tue May 23, 2017 7:13 pm

The nations Capitol wrote:Can someone remind me of the positives of uncontrolled mass immigration again?

The liberals won't be able to tell you

Tue May 23, 2017 7:56 pm

wez1927 wrote:
The nations Capitol wrote:Can someone remind me of the positives of uncontrolled mass immigration again?

They're too busy trying to wash the blood off their hands.

Tue May 23, 2017 7:58 pm

The nations Capitol wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

They're too busy trying to wash the blood off their hands.

:lol:

Tue May 23, 2017 8:15 pm

Jock wrote:

Sven these atrocities are not a series of unrelated events, the actual bombing was the work of an individual but we are at war with ISIS. Any right thinking person condemns them.

Jock, when I wrote (quote): "Why people cannot simply just condemn the individual(s) that carried out this atrocity and show sympathy with the innocent victims (most of who were youths and children) I'll never understand" (unquote), I was simply referring to the perpetrators of this particular incident

It is clear that there are links to other atrocities and the so-called organisations that encourage the disaffected to carry out them on their behalf, but the thread was specifically discussing last night's abhorrent attack

I think we broadly agree on the rest :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Tue May 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Sven wrote:
Jock wrote:

Jock, when I wrote (quote): "Why people cannot simply just condemn the individual(s) that carried out this atrocity and show sympathy with the innocent victims (most of who were youths and children) I'll never understand" (unquote), I was simply referring to the perpetrators of this particular incident

It is clear that there are links to other atrocities and the so-called organisations that encourage the disaffected to carry out them on their behalf, but the thread was specifically discussing last night's abhorrent attack

I think we broadly agree on the rest :thumbright: :ayatollah:

So what do you find offensive exactly? You agree that it was the cause of radical muslim fundamentalism, which is the exact thing you said you found offensive.

If you are going to dig someone out over something you later admit you agree with - then back it up or retract it (and not delete when it suits). Get off your high horse.

Tue May 23, 2017 9:22 pm

BREAKING TERROR THREAT JUST BEEN RAISED TO CRITICAL IN UK
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=184789
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=184789

Tue May 23, 2017 10:01 pm

We are in a serious war with radical Islam. I think it may take an attack in Cardiff for some on here to pull their heads out of the sand. Now let's get out of the EU and then put a full migration ban on citizens from Islamic countries, not just the 7 that Trump did but all 40+ of them countries.

Wed May 24, 2017 12:25 am

murphy wrote:We are in a serious war with radical Islam. I think it may take an attack in Cardiff for some on here to pull their heads out of the sand. Now let's get out of the EU and then put a full migration ban on citizens from Islamic countries, not just the 7 that Trump did but all 40+ of them countries.

I think people excusing radical Islam is an insult to those that have died and think it is a disgusting attitude for the sake of coming across as PC. Selfish and cowardly if you ask me. Say it as it is or not at all is my motto. The UK has one hell of a fight on its hands to protect itself and it's people. These sympathisers make the job that much harder. This will not be an isolated incident unfortunately. We all know that. Why people continue to deny the link between radical Islam and ISIS based terrorism in the face of such overwhelming fact is a travesty.

You know who you are. For shame.

Wed May 24, 2017 6:42 am

They want a single global state that is their aim. They have a twisted reading of the Koran that tells them non believers should be killed.

You can light candles, you can pray, you can put a prettyframe on your Facebook page and say just how awful this atrocity is but it's not going to change them, they revel in our hurt.

The time for this defence of Islam is over, the Muslim community need to accept theirs a problem and address it. I heard a Muslim speaker in Cardiff last night say the attacker in Manchester wasn't a "real" Muslim. Well sorry he was and he murdered children in the name of Islam accept that and address it!!

How many more of these attacks are we to see before definitive action is taken? How long before it's one of our family members blown up or stabbed?

But hey I guess my view will offend some on here well tough that could have been me or you walking out of th st concert with our children the time for niceties are over.

Wed May 24, 2017 9:33 am

WelshPatriot wrote:They want a single global state that is their aim. They have a twisted reading of the Koran that tells them non believers should be killed.

You can light candles, you can pray, you can put a prettyframe on your Facebook page and say just how awful this atrocity is but it's not going to change them, they revel in our hurt.

The time for this defence of Islam is over, the Muslim community need to accept theirs a problem and address it. I heard a Muslim speaker in Cardiff last night say the attacker in Manchester wasn't a "real" Muslim. Well sorry he was and he murdered children in the name of Islam accept that and address it!!

How many more of these attacks are we to see before definitive action is taken? How long before it's one of our family members blown up or stabbed?

But hey I guess my view will offend some on here well tough that could have been me or you walking out of th st concert with our children the time for niceties are over.
no point in posting your opinion the leftie mods will only delete your comments and issue a warning :D mine were nothing bad either.

Wed May 24, 2017 10:04 am

tylorstown18891 wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:They want a single global state that is their aim. They have a twisted reading of the Koran that tells them non believers should be killed.

no point in posting your opinion the leftie mods will only delete your comments and issue a warning :D mine were nothing bad either.

I suspect the majority of Muslims in this country are honest decent people. The problem is we are suspicious of them, as we have seen them close ranks in areas such as Rochdale, and protect their own even when the know some of their fellow neighbours are evil to the core. It's always in the back of my mind that certain people know more than they let on they know, and that bad people are being sheltered in certain communities.

Wed May 24, 2017 10:04 am

tylorstown18891 wrote:

there was lots of anger on here yesterday which to me was understandable. less understandable was those that grasped the oportunity to try to take the moral high ground using words they dont even understand and putting presure on moderators to censor posters who were mostly normal upset angry people.

Wed May 24, 2017 10:41 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:

I suspect the majority of Muslims in this country are honest decent people. The problem is we are suspicious of them, as we have seen them close ranks in areas such as Rochdale, and protect their own even when the know some of their fellow neighbours are evil to the core. It's always in the back of my mind that certain people know more than they let on they know, and that bad people are being sheltered in certain communities.
100 percent agree mate most are hard working who's contributing to our country :thumbup: but when it comes to innocent kids are getting blown up who went out to make memories we need to draw a line somewhere. its not on, its like a one sided war where the other side just takes it.

Wed May 24, 2017 10:44 am

dogfound wrote:
tylorstown18891 wrote:

there was lots of anger on here yesterday which to me was understandable. less understandable was those that grasped the oportunity to try to take the moral high ground using words they dont even understand and putting presure on moderators to censor posters who were mostly normal upset angry people.
exactly mate :thumbup:

Wed May 24, 2017 3:44 pm

If I hear "we all stand strong together" once more I will puke. Go tell that to the maimed and grieving parents. This is an ISLAMIC problem/ a MUSLIM problem. We have 3-6 thousand on the radar scoop them up and keep them there for good. f**k their rights a homeless man recalled pulling nails out of screaming child's face for christ's sake what is wrong with people wake up now!!!! And quite frankly Sven you and your bleeding heart colleagues can piss off !!

Wed May 24, 2017 10:07 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:If I hear "we all stand strong together" once more I will puke. Go tell that to the maimed and grieving parents. This is an ISLAMIC problem/ a MUSLIM problem. We have 3-6 thousand on the radar scoop them up and keep them there for good. f**k their rights a homeless man recalled pulling nails out of screaming child's face for christ's sake what is wrong with people wake up now!!!! And quite frankly Sven you and your bleeding heart colleagues can piss off !!

They think tweeting 'we stand together' and 'we're not scared' will get to ISIS.

It won't, they don't want us to be scared, they want us out and about as normal so we're easier to kill.