Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Manchester Bomber was from a Libyan Refugee family

Tue May 23, 2017 5:23 pm

The Manchester Bomber was from a Libyan Refugee family

Ffs we let them in a few years ago and this is how we are repaid and you wonder why we are worried about open borders to these scumbags

The suicide bomber who killed 22 people and injured dozens more at the Manchester Arena has been named as 22-year-old Salman Abedi.

The Telegraph

Tuesday 23rd May 2017

Born in Manchester in 1994, the second youngest of four children his parents were Libyan refugees who came to the UK to escape the Gaddafi regime.

His parents were both born in Libya but appear to have emigrated to London before moving to the Fallowfield area of south Manchester where they have lived for at least ten years.

They had three sons in total and a daughter, who is now 18-years-old.

Abedi grew up in the Whalley Range area, just yards from the local girl's high school, which hit the headlines in 2015 when twins and grade A pupils, Zahra and Salma Halane, who were both aspiring medical students, left their homes and moved to Isil controlled Syria.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Manchester attacker was a refugee ffs

Tue May 23, 2017 5:38 pm

No surprise there, we bring it on ourselves, well the government do, it's about time they made border controls stricter and not inviting every tom dick and harry into this country

Manchester attacker had refugee PARENTS

Tue May 23, 2017 5:40 pm

Tue May 23, 2017 5:53 pm

wez1927 wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide-bomber-know/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_fb

Ffs we let them in a few years ago and this is how we are repaid and you wonder why we are worried about open borders to these scumbags

Dont you Dare question refugees wez we should give them everything they want otherwise we're racist!!

Tue May 23, 2017 6:09 pm

No bleeding heart liberal but how is this bullshit a stickie !!!!!!!!

BORN IN f*cking MANCHESTER !!!!!! Last time i looked that is Lancashire and thus English, British and a citizen of the EU

He wasn't anything but a citizen

Tue May 23, 2017 6:15 pm

llan bluebird wrote:No bleeding heart liberal but how is this bullshit a stickie !!!!!!!!

BORN IN f*cking MANCHESTER !!!!!! Last time i looked that is Lancashire and thus English, British and a citizen of the EU

From a refugee family ffs if they weren't allowed to stay this wouldnt of happened ffs and you wonder why people are worried at the moment to stop more attacks like this in the from current refugees in the future!

Tue May 23, 2017 6:16 pm

His parents were refugee's but he certainly wasn't. Even Boris Johnson was from a family of refugees, his family fled Turkey, perhaps we should look at arresting him and deporting him. One place the government needs to put in resources and quickly is into prisons as this is a breeding ground for extremists.

Tue May 23, 2017 6:19 pm

wez1927 wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:No bleeding heart liberal but how is this bullshit a stickie !!!!!!!!

From a refugee family ffs if they weren't allowed to stay this wouldnt of happened ffs and you wonder why people are worried at the moment to stop more attacks like this in the from current refugees in the future!

Whopper, jump the boat and make a false accusation then cover it up.. how is this even a sticky? You are sick Wez.

Tue May 23, 2017 6:24 pm

you are correct.
but the point is our country lets in refugees and often not only recieves no gratitude but instead contempt.
if i had to flee for my life id be eternally grateful to those that took me in, and would make sure that feeling was engrained in my children.
yes we have people here who are British. who are citizens. but hate everything about us.
its really is time now we get very selective on who comes here .

Tue May 23, 2017 6:24 pm

BORN IN MANCHESTER !!!!!! Last time i looked that is Lancashire and thus English, British and a citizen of the EU

Where are the mods I just cannot believe this type of hate filled bullshit is allowed. Wez you need to get a grip.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue May 23, 2017 6:29 pm

A tragedy like this happens and you have Wez making threads of this nature, it's actually shameful that someone has allowed this to be a sticky. :banghead:

Tue May 23, 2017 6:33 pm

Not even true, his parents were refugees - he wasn't.

If someone's parent is a murderer or a rapist, it doesn't make them that.

Tue May 23, 2017 6:34 pm

I've dropped it. No way should this be a sticky in my eyes.

Tue May 23, 2017 6:37 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I've dropped it. No way should this be a sticky in my eyes.

Perhaps you could merge it with the other thread that was CORRECTLY titled by Annis.

That way we don't have multiple threads and all Wez's ignorance can be found in one place.

Tue May 23, 2017 6:38 pm

dogfound wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:No bleeding heart liberal but how is this a stickie !!!!!!!!

BORN IN MANCHESTER !!!!!! Last time i looked that is Lancashire and thus English, British and a citizen of the EU

you are correct.
but the point is our country lets in refugees and often not only recieves no gratitude but instead contempt.
if i had to flee for my life id be eternally grateful to those that took me in, and would make sure that feeling was engrained in my children.
yes we have people here who are British. who are citizens. but hate everything about us.
its really is time now we get very selective on who comes here .

Exactly

Tue May 23, 2017 6:43 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Why is this a sticky?

not the same thing at all though.
his parents were given refuge here.. how does an act of kindness turn into hatred of our country and our children.
all you people saying he was British. you seriously think thats how he saw it.?

Tue May 23, 2017 6:47 pm

dogfound wrote:

his parents were given refuge here.. how does an act of kindness turn into hatred of our country and our children.

You can see the same old soft lefty idiots on this post who keep sympathizing with terroists and thier familys, zero tolerance is needed they should be sent back now, send a message to would be terrorist that Britain is no longer a soft touch

Tue May 23, 2017 6:50 pm

This was my comment on the other thread (that was oh so offensive) before the identity of the attacker was revealed, and turns out it was spot on:-

''Britain was never a Muslim country though, yet certain towns and cities (Bradford, Luton, Rochdale etc) are being "taken over" and the majority rule. That has happened due to immigration. I would happily bet that this guy/girl was in fact home grown rather than an immigrant, but that still is as a result of immigration somewhere down the line. It needs to stop now to protect future generations, this generation and possibly the next two are utterly f*cked im afraid. The radical Muslim stem of Islam is becoming the norm in this country, yes its a minority but thats still a sh*t tonne of people that now see us as evil infidels and want to murder us in our own streets, and thats sad.''

Tue May 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Wayne S wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:I've dropped it. No way should this be a sticky in my eyes.

Perhaps you could merge it with the other thread that was CORRECTLY titled by Annis.

That way we don't have multiple threads and all Wez's ignorance can be found in one place.

Changed the title. Decided not to merge but have given it the same title.

Tue May 23, 2017 6:54 pm

dogfound wrote:

Alright, entitled to your point.

But my own personal opinion is that it shouldn't be a sticky. People are always entitled to their opinions and that's a good thing, but not something that should be a sticky in my view.

Tue May 23, 2017 6:54 pm

Interesting to see all the Muslim taxi drivers who turned off their meters and ferried victims where they wanted to go to. Although it is a fact that many if not all terrorist's are Muslim, not all Muslim's are terrorists. It has always been more difficult for refugees to get into this country than Europe, and we were not part of the ridiculous way that Europe let them wander into Europe, those that arrive here from Syria have all been security vetted. Also being an island we have never had totally open borders, we know whose coming in. There's very little doubt that the Internet has become a major source of brainwashing people, perhaps we should ban that, people would find it far harder to learn how to make bombs if they had to go to a library or order a book on it, rather than just get the info from the Internet. The world we live in now is a dangerous place, vigilance is a necessity but ultimately won't stop a committed maniac.

Tue May 23, 2017 6:56 pm

barriboy wrote:Interesting to see all the Muslim taxi drivers who turned off their meters and ferried victims where they wanted to go to. Although it is a fact that many if not all terrorist's are Muslim, not all Muslim's are terrorists. It has always been more difficult for refugees to get into this country than Europe, and we were not part of the ridiculous way that Europe let them wander into Europe, those that arrive here from Syria have all been security vetted. Also being an island we have never had totally open borders, we know whose coming in. There's very little doubt that the Internet has become a major source of brainwashing people, perhaps we should ban that, people would find it far harder to learn how to make bombs if they had to go to a library or order a book on it, rather than just get the info from the Internet. The world we live in now is a dangerous place, vigilance is a necessity but ultimately won't stop a committed maniac.

Nobody is disputing that, there are some lovely muslim people. In fact the majority are.

But while their religion sprouts these extremists, the religion is a problem.

Tue May 23, 2017 7:00 pm

barriboy wrote:Interesting to see all the Muslim taxi drivers who turned off their meters and ferried victims where they wanted to go to. Although it is a fact that many if not all terrorist's are Muslim, not all Muslim's are terrorists. It has always been more difficult for refugees to get into this country than Europe, and we were not part of the ridiculous way that Europe let them wander into Europe, those that arrive here from Syria have all been security vetted. Also being an island we have never had totally open borders, we know whose coming in. There's very little doubt that the Internet has become a major source of brainwashing people, perhaps we should ban that, people would find it far harder to learn how to make bombs if they had to go to a library or order a book on it, rather than just get the info from the Internet. The world we live in now is a dangerous place, vigilance is a necessity but ultimately won't stop a committed maniac.

Not all muslims are terroists but all terrorists seem to be muslim

Tue May 23, 2017 7:00 pm

SnackaJack wrote:

Nobody is disputing that, there are some lovely muslim people. In fact the majority are.

Totally agree

Tue May 23, 2017 7:01 pm

wez1927 wrote:Not all muslims are terroists but all terrorists seem to be muslim

Don't agree with that Wes. I am sure they see us ''as'' terrorists too. Possibly quite rightly.

Tue May 23, 2017 7:06 pm

SnackaJack wrote:

Totally agree

Re: The Manchester Bomber was from a Libyan Refugee family

Tue May 23, 2017 7:25 pm

SnackaJack wrote:

If the majority of Muslim people are ok then the problem is not the religion(they have the same religion as the extremists) but the interpretation of it by the extremists. In Ireland we had the same problem with Christians in the late 1900's. Thankfully our intelligence services are doing a brilliant job, but they are never going to stop everyone. My view and my view only is that all Iman's in this country need to be seriously vetted, especially prison ones, as I believe this is where the brainwashing of the vulnerable is coming from.

Tue May 23, 2017 7:31 pm

The religion is the common denominator.

As I said on a previous thread. If British people were murdering Canadians in their own streets due to an old British book telling them to do so, Even if the majority took no notice of that book, I would fully expect a travel ban on British countries being allowed entry to Canada. And I (as an innocent Brit) would fully understand it.

Tue May 23, 2017 7:58 pm

SnackaJack wrote:The religion is the common denominator.

As I said on a previous thread. If British people were murdering Canadians in their own streets due to an old British book telling them to do so, Even if the majority took no notice of that book, I would fully expect a travel ban on British countries being allowed entry to Canada. And I (as an innocent Brit) would fully understand it.

Religion full stop; Islam, catholicism/christianity all ancient backward ways of living that has held back humanity for thousands of years.

Tue May 23, 2017 8:01 pm

Agree to an extent Nubbsy. But Although I personally think religion is a load of nonsense, I dont mind people who are religious. It can be a nice thing, can bring comfort to people. So on the whole I dont mind it. It is when it becomes divisive and intolerant is when I have a problem with it.