Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED: Terror threat level increased to 'critical' aft

Wed May 24, 2017 12:17 pm

murphy wrote:Only an idiot would think standing together, showing unity and lighting candles will defeat terrorism.

No one believes lighting candles, showing unity and standing together will defeat terrorism. People do it to show sympathy and respect to the people and the families of people who died. I thought under our law to be arrested you have to be in suspicion of doing a crime , in act of committing a crime or have committed a crime if someone is on a terrorist watch list then obviously they're being suspicious of commiting a crime, They're-for they should be arrested

Wed May 24, 2017 12:24 pm

Theblues2 wrote:
murphy wrote:Only an idiot would think standing together, showing unity and lighting candles will defeat terrorism.

No one believes lighting candles, showing unity and standing together will defeat terrorism. People do it to show sympathy and respect to the people and the families of people who died. I thought under our law to be arrested you have to be in suspicion of doing a crime , in act of committing a crime or have committed a crime if someone is on a terrorist watch list then obviously they're being suspicious of commiting a crime, They're-for they should be arrested

Not only arrested but should have their homes searched background checks etc and if any evidence is brought up then should be prosecuted. I do believe the government could do more against terrorism in this country besides waiting around for one of them to commit a terrorist act

Re: BREAKING: Terror threat level increased to 'critical' af

Wed May 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Merlin11 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:There are some left wing idiots on twitter outrageously suggestion that somehow the government was behind the Manchester outrage to put Teresa May in a stronger light with the British public......quite sickening

It does seem a bit far fetched but in the 2015 general election the Tory party were fined £100,000 pounds for sending coaches and paid workers around the country and not declaring it on their election expenses. The Tories are desperate not to lose this election. Anything is possible. Power has corrupted the rich and powerful. Their interests are best served by a weak and wobbly May.

If we are going to be that ridiculous may as well blame them for the events in France, Germany, Turkey,etc.Why not go the whole hog and blame them for the 7/7 London bombings..

Governments can kill can injure people if they wish. It has been going on for decades we just don't hear about it. Putin does it more openly. i did say that it was a bit far fetched and I do believe like other bombings across Europe it is young people who have been radicalised that is the main problem.

Wed May 24, 2017 2:21 pm

incredible that posters were censored on this board yesterday for being outraged and today we have people allowed to post that the government were behind the attack.

Re: BREAKING: Terror threat level increased to 'critical' af

Wed May 24, 2017 2:23 pm

Merlin11 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
Merlin11 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:There are some left wing idiots on twitter outrageously suggestion that somehow the government was behind the Manchester outrage to put Teresa May in a stronger light with the British public......quite sickening

It does seem a bit far fetched but in the 2015 general election the Tory party were fined £100,000 pounds for sending coaches and paid workers around the country and not declaring it on their election expenses. The Tories are desperate not to lose this election. Anything is possible. Power has corrupted the rich and powerful. Their interests are best served by a weak and wobbly May.

If we are going to be that ridiculous may as well blame them for the events in France, Germany, Turkey,etc.Why not go the whole hog and blame them for the 7/7 London bombings..

Governments can kill can injure people if they wish. It has been going on for decades we just don't hear about it. Putin does it more openly. i did say that it was a bit far fetched and I do believe like other bombings across Europe it is young people who have been radicalised that is the main problem.

the attack can only benefit May if she is up against a feeble ,weak ,anti british, terrorist sympathiser.