Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: The problem in the UK.

Sat May 27, 2017 11:04 am

Theblues2 wrote:
dogfound wrote:
petesmeat wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:As much as I don't like Britain First tactics at times they carried out a campaign to raise awareness of the continued grooming and rape by Asian gangs, as a result the leaders of Britain First were arrested held and questioned and charged with carrying out a campaign of hate.

On the other hand we have an Asian male, who's father fought in Libya, his brother fought for extremists, his best friend was a known ISIS recruiter, he was known to security services for his extremists views and even travelled to Syria......not even questioned by Police.

Double standards? Fear of being called racists? Like the Bradford grooming gangs organisations supposedly there to protect us are treading on egg shells.

What about Jo Cox's murderer? Where are all of the white, middle-aged men denouncing him? He was a terrorist. Ian Brady, is it all white people's fault. Maybe if more white people spoke out, he wouldn't have done it? Stop tarring a race of people by the same brush. They don't represent Muslims any more than Timothy McVeigh represents Christians.

think you need to look at muslim countries and the laws in them.
their core beliefs which they bring with them and pass down are totally different to ours and thats where the problem starts.
we have a problem with our muslim comunity thats clear as day.
earlier this week you were pushing the we dont have a problem with muslim grooming gangs{ a polite name for the scum of the earth }?
despite the fact that half a dozen now have been eventually brought to justice.. does it really have to touch you personally for a penny to drop?

I'm sorry but it wasn't that long ago this country used to burn women at the stake on suspicion of witchery. Just because someone's laws are different than yours doesn't mean it's wrong. Yes places like Saudi Arabia have laws that would go beyond breaking basic human rights. But don't tell me Britain never ruled under law that didn't included rash punishment for minor crime in its history. and actually the grooming gangs were made up of both Muslim AND Christian Pakistanis.

I take it you've seen women getting burned at a stake if it weren't long ago?