Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " A Football Fans Says He is Banned, Yet? "

Fri May 26, 2017 9:02 am

Well it's not like the idiot fans make it difficult for them they can give enough evidence it a few hours on match day. Gathering intelligence on a terrorist is a much more complicated and drawn out affair. Plus you have to find the first unlike idiots at football who make themselves known.

I think this whole thread is distasteful at best to use the death of innocent people to sulk and cry about punishment for they behaviour. Scum of the earth using those events to fuel their agenda.

Makes me wonder why the thread was even started.

Fri May 26, 2017 9:41 am

Out of order :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 26, 2017 9:45 am

Hotdogboy wrote:Well it's not like the idiot fans make it difficult for them they can give enough evidence it a few hours on match day. Gathering intelligence on a terrorist is a much more complicated and drawn out affair. Plus you have to find the first unlike idiots at football who make themselves known.

I think this whole thread is distasteful at best to use the death of innocent people to sulk and cry about punishment for they behaviour. Scum of the earth using those events to fuel their agenda.

Fuel their agenda bwhahahahaha so what agenda is that then :lol:

Fri May 26, 2017 8:14 pm

Jock wrote:
Hotdogboy wrote:Well it's not like the idiot fans make it difficult for them they can give enough evidence it a few hours on match day. Gathering intelligence on a terrorist is a much more complicated and drawn out affair. Plus you have to find the first unlike idiots at football who make themselves known.

They agenda that makes them feel big and hard. That has people like you looking up to them like gods because they can hang around in big groups and do a bit of pushing and shoving. Then cry like babies when they have they wrists slapped.

This whole thread is pointless how you can compare the two different arguments is ridiculous what next why can't they get speeding fines?? It's sick beyond belief to compare a bunch of chavs punishment to the terrible events of Monday in Manchester. Shows a lot of you up for what you are.

Fri May 26, 2017 8:31 pm

Hotdogboy wrote:
Jock wrote:

They agenda that makes them feel big and hard. That has people like you looking up to them like gods because they can hang around in big groups and do a bit of pushing and shoving. Then cry like babies when they have they wrists slapped.

This whole thread is pointless how you can compare the two different arguments is ridiculous what next why can't they get speeding fines?? It's sick beyond belief to compare a bunch of chavs punishment to the terrible events of Monday in Manchester. Shows a lot of you up for what you are.

So what are you? Muslim or liberal?

Fri May 26, 2017 8:38 pm

Hot dog boy why don't you do one and f**k off

Fri May 26, 2017 9:27 pm

I'd say that the thread was started to answer a fairly obvious question that i've alread had to point out once before.

But seeing as you asked so nicely here we go again...

Potential terrorists should be viewed as a much greater threat than potential football hooligans - so why is the football fan subjected to restricted freedoms when the suspected terrorist isnt?

That is a question of absolute relevance given the fact that a suspected terrorist who had just returned from Syria committed the most horrendous, heinous and quite frankly evil attack on innocent children in our shores - do you not think?

Please, no more trying to conflate the argument by making it into a question of why we are comparing football hooligans with terrorists.

The original post doesnt do that and neither do most comments.

One group are bad and may cause a bit of civil unrest through childish rivalry.

The other are pathologically evil and following an ideology that wants to see our children maimed and murdered in the name of their god.

The conversation for any rational person is not about comparison between the two as their clearly is no comparison.

The conversation is about why the British Government/Police are able to apply the law within this country to restrict the freedoms of a teenager suspected of being a potential hooligan threat but couldnt/wouldnt apply similar restrictions to a potential terrorist.

Given that islamic terrorism is a far greater danger to public safety than football hooligansim and that both people in question were monitored by the government, logic would suggest the person suspected of the greater potential threat would be at least subjected to the same restrictions of movement as the person suspected of the lesser threat.

This hasnt happened and people are quite rightly asking why.

I hope you find this explanation of the actual conversation useful and for reference i find your attempt to claim some moral high ground without any true comprehending of the actual depth of the topic being discussed distasteful.

It also makes me wonder when the general populace lost the ability to apply critical thought - or even to comprehend what they read.

Be carefull on that high horse of yours - it can hurt a lot when you fall off.

Fri May 26, 2017 11:54 pm

So then let's forget about all crime and just focus on possible terrorists?? Typical panic don't be so scared of them my friends they got lucky once. Please I implore you all don't let them win. Don't let them disrupt our way of life.

Sat May 27, 2017 12:57 am

murphy wrote:
Hotdogboy wrote:
Jock wrote:

So what are you? Muslim or liberal?

Sorry have I hurt you feelings. ?? It softie liberals like you that are soft on crime that have led to the influx of potential terrorists. Should be ashamed of yourselves roughed up come more to the right get our country back.