Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

who shows support for #ISLAMIC TERROR,

Thu May 25, 2017 8:29 am

Anyone & their Family who shows support for #ISLAMIC TERROR, by waving a flag, by words, tweets or verbal! MUST NOW BE ARRESTED or DEPORTED!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: who shows support for #ISLAMIC TERROR,

Thu May 25, 2017 11:05 am

Agreed. Get this terrorist sympathiser/supporter out of our country!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 25, 2017 11:10 am

Couldn't agree more

Thu May 25, 2017 11:11 am

Thu May 25, 2017 1:20 pm

nubbsy wrote:..

isnt that the pic where he has taken Adams to westminster to push Adams book.

Thu May 25, 2017 1:39 pm

https://twitter.com/CharlesBAnthony/status/867359245393592320 If only people listened to him 20 years ago, instead of believing the self preserving lies in the media. The same rings true today and he's been proved right time and time again over the last 30 years

Thu May 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Great news indeed. These vile preaching scumbags on our streets are as guilty as the actual bombers themselves.

Thu May 25, 2017 5:24 pm

nubbsy wrote:..

Saudi is the elephant in the room they pump billions into Salafist Mosques in the West, successive governments both here and in other Western Nations continue to deal with them because trade deals blind them to the source of the cancer. They hate us and wish to enslave us in a Worldwide Caliphate yet we sell them arms. Incidentally they have taken in none of their fellow Muslims from war torn countries in the region.

Thu May 25, 2017 8:29 pm

ffs wrote:Agreed. Get this terrorist sympathiser/supporter out of our country!

Get this terrorist sympathiser/supporter out of our country!

Thu May 25, 2017 8:43 pm

Nubbsy.
Take a tip start studying History mate the British Government were in constant talks/negotiations with the PIRA from Willie Whitelaw circa 1972 right through to John Majors House of Commons speech where he referred to his stomach churning rather than contemplate talking to terrorists !!! When he made that speech the Government had been in long protracted talks for years.So before castigating Corbyn look at the Tories who were always in touch and that includes the Iron Lady, Thatcher.I have no axe to grind here I have never been a member of a political party but the hypocrisy here is laughable.However carry on reading the Daily Mail or Sun as it is quite clear you are void of independent thought. Supidity should be concealed not cultivated!

Thu May 25, 2017 9:32 pm

ffs wrote:

Get this terrorist sympathiser/supporter out of our country!

not stretching things much are we.
nobody in that picture is a terrorist. its a trade deal and TM is there representing the UK. its part of her job.
btw.. there were islamic terrorists and middle eastern wars before jeremy nostrodamus made that speach. my f*cking dog could have predicted there would be wars and terrorism.
he has been mostly wrong for 30 years is the truth.

Thu May 25, 2017 9:40 pm

dogfound wrote:
ffs wrote:

nobody in that picture is a terrorist. its a trade deal and TM is there representing the UK. its part of her job.
btw.. there were islamic terrorists and middle eastern wars before jeremy nostrodamus made that speach. my f*cking dog could have predicted there would be wars and terrorism.

A trade deal involving the sale of weapons? :laughing5: And where do you think the terrorists get their weapons from?

Your dog could have predicted it, and yet the majority voted to go to war in Iraq?
:?

Thu May 25, 2017 9:45 pm

ffs wrote:
dogfound wrote:
ffs wrote:

A trade deal involving the sale of weapons? :laughing5: And where do you think the terrorists get their weapons from?

Your dog could have predicted it, and yet the majority voted to go to war in Iraq?
:?

yes even you could have predicted wars in middle east and terrorism..always wars in middle east..and terrorism isnt a new fangled invention.
and yes a trade deal that included weapons. weapons are manufactured and sold you know.?
labour governments sell them to. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu May 25, 2017 11:52 pm

Agree they should be strung up The problem is were and how to deport someone who is born and living in Manchester,Birmingham.London etc

Fri May 26, 2017 8:11 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Nubbsy.
Take a tip start studying History mate the British Government were in constant talks/negotiations with the PIRA from Willie Whitelaw circa 1972 right through to John Majors House of Commons speech where he referred to his stomach churning rather than contemplate talking to terrorists !!! When he made that speech the Government had been in long protracted talks for years.So before castigating Corbyn look at the Tories who were always in touch and that includes the Iron Lady, Thatcher.I have no axe to grind here I have never been a member of a political party but the hypocrisy here is laughable.However carry on reading the Daily Mail or Sun as it is quite clear you are void of independent thought. Supidity should be concealed not cultivated!

:notworthy: :thumbup:

Fri May 26, 2017 9:58 am

ISIS are a very different animal from the Provos and anyone thinking a deal with them is possible is very naive, they literally want the whole planet no there's no wiggle room. I've already posted Saudi is the epicentre of Islamist terror, they bankroll it and spend billions spreading Wahhabism around the globe, this is not a party political issue as governments of all stripes have been dealing with these backward fekkwits and it's really depressing we a continue to do so.

Fri May 26, 2017 11:13 am

Mate what are you talking about?

Take a deep breath, Read the meme again and come back to me. If you need help interpretating simple sentences I'm happy to explain.

Thanks for the history lesson though.

Fri May 26, 2017 3:32 pm

We can't control what happens outside of the UK but we can sure as hell control what happens in the UK. Easy solution, make Islam illegal in the UK. No mosques, no Quran and no practicing Muslims. Those that don't like it can leave the UK. Those that stay here can find another religion, have no religion or get locked away. Simple. Muslim countries ban Christianity so why can't we ban their religion. Seems only fair to me.

Fri May 26, 2017 6:34 pm

nubbsy wrote:

Mate what are you talking about?

Take a deep breath, Read the meme again and come back to me. If you need help interpretating simple sentences I'm happy to explain.

Thanks for the history lesson though.

well apart from jeremys contribution to the peace process was zero..other than be a nuisance.
that pic is in westminster pushing adams book.

Fri May 26, 2017 7:35 pm

Stan_B wrote:We can't control what happens outside of the UK but we can sure as hell control what happens in the UK. Easy solution, make Islam illegal in the UK. No mosques, no Quran and no practicing Muslims. Those that don't like it can leave the UK. Those that stay here can find another religion, have no religion or get locked away. Simple. Muslim countries ban Christianity so why can't we ban their religion. Seems only fair to me.

Totally agree bloody well said :thumbup:

Fri May 26, 2017 10:15 pm

[quote="Stan_B"]We can't control what happens outside of the UK but we can sure as hell control what happens in the UK. Easy solution, make Islam illegal in the UK. No mosques, no Quran and no practicing Muslims. Those that don't like it can leave the UK. Those that stay here can find another religion, have no religion or get locked away. Simple. Muslim countries ban Christianity so why can't we ban their religion. Seems only fair to me.[/quote]

The problem is this flies directly in the face of what has made the UK such a great country in the first place and we cannot forget that the majority if muslims in this country are neither terrorists or for that matter grooming gabg paedos.

That said i dont subscribe to this 1% of muslims are bad mantra either. At its core Islam is an oppressive and dark ideology in desperate need of reform.

The issue is that whilst the money pours in from Saudi and Qatar their Salafist and Wahabi interpretations of the Koran - which are scriptually equally (if not more so) valid in the context of the Koran will continue to dominate.

The first thing that needs to be done is address this.

Stop the building of mosques funded by investment from the middle east and regulate those that exist.

Next stop the radicalisation of the weak in prison. This is a major issue and we need to seperate those in for terrorist related crimes from the rest of the prison population.

Finally, i hate to be all preachy but bringing out kids up with a decent understanding of Christian values (which form the basis of western secular ideology) will close the vacuum that has given Islam the space and opportunity to flourish in the first place.

We are a christian nation - when did that become such a bad thing to admit and accept?

Mon May 29, 2017 10:13 pm

Oh dear I seemed to have tapped into a "Britain's got Talent" site Nubbsy well done mate carry the flag!!

Tue May 30, 2017 10:15 am

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Oh dear I seemed to have tapped into a "Britain's got Talent" site Nubbsy well done mate carry the flag!! f*cking moron

OK let me explain things before you embarrass yourself further...

The meme is calling THERESA MAY a terrorist sympathiser - NOT JEREMY CORBYN.

so you've initial argued my point for me (but some how against me)

And then when I've asked you to try to read the post again you've just insulted me!?

It's easy to sit behind your keyboard and give it the big one but your clearly so wrapped up in your opinions that you can't even make sense of a simple sentence let alone see when someone has the same view as yourself.

Like I said you've embarrassed yourself here and shown your true colours. I think you owe me an apology...

Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:22 am

Nubbsy,
I apologise mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa !! You are right I was wrong misread, rushed whatever no excuse ! Just too many sherberts and anger at events.That said it was childish and without warrant. I am wearing my sackcloth and confined myself to barracks. Abuse is welcomed and deserved !!

Apologies to all