Thank God

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank God

Postby angelis1949 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:20 pm

I thank God that Corbyn Thornbury and Abbott are not in charge of the investigation into the Manchester terror attack ..........I await the reaction of the extreme left on here to my posting with great intrest
angelis1949

Thank God

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Thank God

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu May 25, 2017 5:55 pm

angelis1949 wrote:I thank God that Corbyn Thornbury and Abbott are not in charge of the investigation into the Manchester terror attack ..........I await the reaction of the extreme left on here to my posting with great intrest

Why
Sneggyblubird

Postby angelis1949 » Thu May 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:I thank God that Corbyn Thornbury and Abbott are not in charge of the investigation into the Manchester terror attack ..........I await the reaction of the extreme left on here to my posting with great intrest

Why

Just curious
angelis1949

Postby angelis1949 » Thu May 25, 2017 6:52 pm

The lack of response to my posting is quite interesting,could it be,that even the extreme left agree with my original posting
angelis1949

Postby noisycat » Thu May 25, 2017 6:52 pm

Are you saying then, that you're happy that May and Rudd are in charge of the investigation ? because don't forget May was at the home office,when they got rid of 20,000 police officers.
noisycat

Postby Zabier » Thu May 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Maybe it could be that posting political jibes at a time like this about a topic like this is considered extremely insensitive?
Zabier

Postby noisycat » Thu May 25, 2017 6:53 pm

Are you saying then, that you're happy that May and Rudd are in charge of the investigation ? because don't forget May was at the home office,when they got rid of 20,000 police officers.
noisycat

Postby Steve Zodiak » Thu May 25, 2017 7:03 pm

I would'nt trust any politicians from any party to run this sort of investigation. Should be left to the police and the security forces as hopefully they will know what they are doing.
Steve Zodiak

Postby angelis1949 » Thu May 25, 2017 7:05 pm

Zabier wrote:Maybe it could be that posting political jibes at a time like this about a topic like this is considered extremely insensitive?

Of course the left never indulge in political jibes do they
angelis1949

Postby angelis1949 » Thu May 25, 2017 7:10 pm

noisycat wrote:Are you saying then, that you're happy that May and Rudd are in charge of the investigation ? because don't forget May was at the home office,when they got rid of 20,000 police officers.

Much prefer them to the trio of chaos and complete incompetence,and even you do to if you were completely honest with yourself
angelis1949

Postby Wayne S » Thu May 25, 2017 7:14 pm

I know this may be controversial but it has to be said.......

You spelt interest wrong.

Oh and top posting politically motivated messages off the back of such an awful tragedy.
Wayne S

Postby angelis1949 » Thu May 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Wayne S wrote:I know this may be controversial but it has to be said.......

Oh and top posting politically motivated messages off the back of such an awful tragedy.

f**k wit.

I can't believe that you would be so small minded to be worried over a spelling error when debating such a serious issue,I'm going to ask you to redeem yourself by asking you a question that I trust you will be honest.....would you have confidence in the trio of chaos dealing with a terror Threat?
angelis1949

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu May 25, 2017 7:55 pm

angelis1949 wrote:

f**k wit.

I can't believe that you would be so small minded to be worried over a spelling error when debating such a serious issue,I'm going to ask you to redeem yourself by asking you a question that I trust you will be honest.....would you have confidence in the trio of chaos dealing with a terror Threat?
Youv'e no interest in debate or exchanging views.

Nobody's biting-good for them
Sneggyblubird

Postby angelis1949 » Thu May 25, 2017 8:12 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

f**k wit.

Hate to say this Trotsky but you just bit,don't worry my little commie,im logging off for the foreseeable as I have a lot of canvassing to do for the Labour party......see even the right has a sense of humour
angelis1949

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu May 25, 2017 8:51 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

f**k wit.

Hate to say this Trotsky but you just bit,don't worry my little commie,im logging off for the foreseeable as I have a lot of canvassing to do for the Labour party......see even the right has a sense of humour

Yes I've noticed this for the past few years.Kids put you in respite so they can have a break. :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby noisycat » Thu May 25, 2017 9:37 pm

As already said, I wouldn't trust any politician to be in charge of this investigation. They're only interested in what's good for them
noisycat

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu May 25, 2017 10:22 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I would'nt trust any politicians from any party to run this sort of investigation. Should be left to the police and the security forces as hopefully they will know what they are doing.

Agree .
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat