Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Carwyn is Corbyn

Mon May 29, 2017 1:26 pm

KWest wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:I am a Conservative so naturally I prefer May to Corbyn but I appeal to people on here who are not natural Conservative supporters,please do not hand the levers of power over to Corbyn McDonald and the two bimboes,think of the Brexit negotiations think of our national security think of our image around the world,I know the left are not renowned for their patriotism but on this one important occasion probably the most critical election of our time put tribalism to one side and vote for the good of your country

I absolutely can't stand Corbyn, and have called him unelectable for the past two years. But thanks to an awful Tory campaign (or perhaps, people finally seeing the truth), Corbyn has suddenly got a chance come June. So yes, I will vote for the good of my country, and that vote will be for Corbyn. May is an evil bitch, utterly clueless, can't speak confidently in public, and is perhaps the weakest person I have ever seen lead this country. Oh, and she's absolutely dangerous to the future of this country.

I'm very sorry to read this posting but not surprised,the extreme left would vote for Satan himself as long as it wore a red rosset