Liar! Corbyn is sat there lying.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby grange_end1927 » Sat May 27, 2017 9:09 am

Liar! Jeremy Corbyn is sat there lying. He spent decades openly supporting the IRA. MI5 opened a file on him!
Attachments
DAxZbK_WsAACLqK.jpg
DAxZbK_WsAACLqK.jpg (136.3 KiB) Viewed 3137 times
grange_end1927

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Liar! Corbyn is sat there lying.

Postby harold pinta » Sat May 27, 2017 9:27 am

I'd like to think that most people can see that pathetic piece of "journalism" for what it is, right wing propaganda.
The tories austerity programme has failed dismally over the last seven years and their dreadful election campaign is floundering, so all they can do is throw mud. They've got nothing else.
harold pinta

Postby angelis1949 » Sat May 27, 2017 9:29 am

I'm just waiting for the Corbyn croupies on here to make excuses for their hero.......read your history,not only Corbyn had links with the IRA but Abbott and the Marxist shadow chancler as well...do you really want these people running our country
angelis1949

Postby bluebird7291 » Sat May 27, 2017 9:33 am

Torries can't mention the word "liar".
bluebird7291

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat May 27, 2017 9:35 am

harold pinta wrote:I'd like to think that most people can see that pathetic piece of "journalism" for what it is, right wing propaganda.
The tories austerity programme has failed dismally over the last seven years and their dreadful election campaign is floundering, so all they can do is throw mud. They've got nothing else.

There are not many more anti Corbyn people around than me. I take this piece of so called journalism with a pinch of salt, and take most of what I read in the papers as rubbish, with the exception of the sports reports and Andy Capp. In fact, half of what we read concerning this election is about as realistic as Andy Capp.
Steve Zodiak

Postby harold pinta » Sat May 27, 2017 9:51 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
harold pinta wrote:I'd like to think that most people can see that pathetic piece of "journalism" for what it is, right wing propaganda.

There are not many more anti Corbyn people around than me. I take this piece of so called journalism with a pinch of salt, and take most of what I read in the papers as rubbish, with the exception of the sports reports and Andy Capp. In fact, half of what we read concerning this election is about as realistic as Andy Capp.

I think taking everything the press print, particularly the media propaganda outlets like the sun and daily mail,with a big pinch of salt is a very wise stance. Unfortunately there are too many people that take it all as fact and then regurgitate it as their own opinion.
harold pinta

Postby Magners » Sat May 27, 2017 10:02 am

How can anyone vote for him. I don't get it.

I have voted Labour for the vast majority of my life but they are unelectable at this present time.

There is going to be a Tory landslide in the up coming general election. The only Labour stronghold in the whole of the UK will be Wales, because we have always voted Labour.

Hopefully the Towns and Cities along the M4, Newport, Cardiff and Bridgend will vote Tory to have representation in Wales.
Magners

Postby Sven » Sat May 27, 2017 11:01 am

They're ALL liars. Watch them carefully...and you'll see their lips move! ;) :laughing6:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Bluebird72 » Sat May 27, 2017 11:13 am

grange_end1927 wrote:Liar! Jeremy Corbyn is sat there lying. He spent decades openly supporting the IRA. MI5 opened a file on him!
and heras May continues to sell arms to Saudi Arabia despite Thai rule many links to Isis an many human rights violations. Not to forget their backwards laws for women an homosexual people. Melt
Bluebird72

Postby Zabier » Sat May 27, 2017 11:46 am

Magners wrote:How can anyone vote for him. I don't get it.

I have voted Labour for the vast majority of my life but they are unelectable at this present time.

There is going to be a Tory landslide in the up coming general election. The only Labour stronghold in the whole of the UK will be Wales, because we have always voted Labour.

Hopefully the Towns and Cities along the M4, Newport, Cardiff and Bridgend will vote Tory to have representation in Wales.

On that contrary, Magners, how could anyone vote for May? That's the issue we have now. We have two sets of people who aren't necessarily voting for a person or a party but simply voting against a person or a party.

Personally, I think Corbyn is the best option going and the Labour policies are the best for the majority of people. However, I've always been a fan of proportional representation. I'm not a fan of the current political set-up. I remember one interview with a Chinese citizen after being criticised for happily living in a one-party state. The citizen commented whether it was more democratic to have a one-party state that changes its people in office when the public demand or if it's better to have a set-up where the public only realistically have the choice of one of two parties and their leaders with no option to pick the people put it office of that government. Now, I'm not saying China is the way forward. Their human rights record is abysmal and I'd never support a one-party state. However, I do think it opened my eyes to the fact our democracy is not as free as we might think it is.
Zabier

Postby wez1927 » Sat May 27, 2017 12:09 pm

Corbyn is a traitor
Attachments
FB_IMG_1495871347039.jpg
FB_IMG_1495871347039.jpg (60.38 KiB) Viewed 2756 times
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Forever Blue » Sat May 27, 2017 12:14 pm

100% Jeremy Corbyn has stuck up for the IRA in the past and has said we should sit around the table and talk with Terrorists including ISIS.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby MarshfieldIsBlue » Sat May 27, 2017 12:21 pm

Has nothing to do with Cardiff City. The whole of the internet is full of political posts, don't start it on here.
MarshfieldIsBlue

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat May 27, 2017 12:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:100% Jeremy Corbyn has stuck up for the IRA in the past and has said we should sit around the table and talk with Terrorists including ISIS.

If its stops them killing innocents then I would sit round a table with them too.
Sneggyblubird

Postby murphy » Sat May 27, 2017 12:53 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:100% Jeremy Corbyn has stuck up for the IRA in the past and has said we should sit around the table and talk with Terrorists including ISIS.

If its stops them killing innocents then I would sit round a table with them too.

If you or Corbyn went anywhere near ISIS theyd chop your f*cking head off. Different breed this lot are.
murphy

Postby wez1927 » Sat May 27, 2017 12:55 pm

murphy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

If you or Corbyn went anywhere near ISIS theyd chop your f*cking head off. Different breed this lot are.

Thats what these Nancy corbyn voters dont get ,the world isn't a peace loving utopia he is a threat to our national security
wez1927

Postby Forever Blue » Sat May 27, 2017 1:10 pm

wez1927 wrote:
murphy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Thats what these Nancy corbyn voters dont get ,the world isn't a peace loving utopia he is a threat to our national security

100% they are.

ISIS don't know the meaning of sitting around the table, how can there be a compromise with poison like them them after what they have done.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Sven » Sat May 27, 2017 1:17 pm

murphy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

Different breed?? :o :shock:

All terrorists are a'"different breed" and are out to kill, maim and disrupt civil society indscriminately...

Go ask (or at least look up for clarification) Colin Parry, whose 12 year old son Tim was killed by another indiscriminate bomb; only that time executed by the IRA

Explain the difference between the perpetrators of each atrocity other than their so-called faith?

Both resulted in mass deaths, injuries and life-changing psychology for those involved

Corbyn is culpable, if the stories of his collusion with IRA members is true, as are many other current and past politicians who have somewhat pandered to protect the so-called civil rights of these people more than they appear to do for the common people most of whom just want to get on with their lives in peace :twisted:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby murphy » Sat May 27, 2017 1:26 pm

Sven wrote:
murphy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

All terrorists are a'"different breed" and are out to kill, maim and disrupt civil society indscriminately...

Go ask (or at least look up for clarification) Colin Parry, whose 12 year old son Tim was killed by another indiscriminate bomb; only that time executed by the IRA

Explain the difference between the perpetrators of each atrocity other than their so-called faith?

Both resulted in mass deaths, injuries and life-changing psychology for those involved

Corbyn is culpable, if the stories of his collusion with IRA members is true, as are many other current and past politicians who have somewhat pandered to protect the so-called civil rights of these people more than they appear to do for the common people most of whom just want to get on with their lives in peace :twisted:

The diffence between Islamic terrors groups and the likes of the IRA is that Muslims are happy to die during the attack.

That you do gooding tw*t Sven makes ISIS more of a threat.
murphy

Postby dogfound » Sat May 27, 2017 2:01 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

yes there are made up..exagerated articles both sides..
but not everything is rubbish. and court correspondents are obliged to print the truth..
this Ronnan Bennett article can be researched elsewhere..
dogfound

Postby Dave67 » Sat May 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Magners wrote:I have voted Labour for the vast majority of my life but they are unelectable at this present time.

Same here, and I also believe he is unelectable.

Unelectable is not the same as being wrong - it just means that I do not believe he has the appeal to attract the majority of the voting public.

I believe he is a principled man who shares my views of a fairer, prosperous and tolerant Britain. I also believe he will not be elected.

Having said that I thought that Trump was unelectable too.
Dave67

Postby dogfound » Sat May 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

personally id leave it to those with some actual power. but if you think sneggy means something to ISIS like that other dipstick thought about the IRA feel free to go to Syria.
dogfound

Postby wez1927 » Sat May 27, 2017 4:54 pm

dogfound wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

personally id leave it to those with some actual power. but if you think sneggy means something to ISIS like that other dipstick thought about the IRA feel free to go to Syria.

:lol:
wez1927

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat May 27, 2017 5:13 pm

dogfound wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

You really are precious.Do you think in 1961 when Khrushchev and Kennedy were grandstanding over the missile crisis they weren't talking at every other level.The British government always had dialog with the IRA.I don't know if its possible to talk to these twats,probably not,but it doesn't mean you are doing your country a disservice if you try.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Sven » Sat May 27, 2017 5:17 pm

murphy wrote:
Sven wrote:
murphy wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

The diffence between Islamic terrors groups and the likes of the IRA is that Muslims are happy to die during the attack.

That you do gooding tw*t Sven makes ISIS more of a threat.

What's 'do-gooding' about calling ALL terrorists indiscriminate murderers, fella? :?

You need to stop and think. You might even come up with some wise words one day...or do you think there are different levels of indiscriminate mass murdering just because the perpetrator is prepared to die at the scene or comes from a particular section of society? :roll:

PS: Note the lack of need for expletives and name-calling to get my point across ;)
Sven

Postby murphy » Sat May 27, 2017 5:50 pm

The thing is see sven I dont care if I get killed in a terror attack but I care about my family so I'll support any clampdown on Islam.

I don't know you personally Sven and I'm sure your nice enough but you don't come across as if you much family.

You fill this board up with the most boring posts I've ever seen, get out more see what's going on in the world.
murphy

Postby Jock » Sat May 27, 2017 6:38 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:

You haven't got a clue what ISIS are all about.
Jock

Postby Sven » Sat May 27, 2017 6:39 pm

murphy wrote:The thing is see sven I dont care if I get killed in a terror attack but I care about my family so I'll support any clampdown on Islam.

I don't know you personally Sven and I'm sure your nice enough but you don't come across as if you much family.

You fill this board up with the most boring posts I've ever seen, get out more see what's going on in the world.

Don't presume to know me or my family situation, murphy. It's not for discussion on this Forum anymore than is yours and I'm disappointed you feel the need to go down that path rather than engage on the actual topic! :x

What I will agree on though is that your family should be your first thought in any given situation (not just the current one)

The point is that I'm shrewd enough not to compartment every member of any given societal group into one basket and if you consider that "boring" then it's obvious you are looking for posts that shock rather than reason

I'm sure you're nice enough too but you fill this Forum up with some of the most one-eyed, naive, personally offensive and expletive-strewn posts out there and need to wise up a little to what has gone on in the past before commenting in the way you do

Just my opinion on what I have read from you and I am sure (your prerogative) you have an opposing view ;) :ayatollah:
Sven

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat May 27, 2017 6:47 pm

Sven wrote:
murphy wrote:The thing is see sven I dont care if I get killed in a terror attack but I care about my family so I'll support any clampdown on Islam.

Don't presume to know me or my family situation, murphy. It's not for discussion on this Forum anymore than is yours and I'm disappointed you feel the need to go down that path rather than engage on the actual topic! :x

What I will agree on though is that your family should be your first thought in any given situation (not just the current one)

The point is that I'm shrewd enough not to compartment every member of any given societal group into one basket and if you consider that "boring" then it's obvious you are looking for posts that shock rather than reason

I'm sure you're nice enough too but you fill this Forum up with some of the most one-eyed, naive, personally offensive and expletive-strewn posts out there and need to wise up a little to what has gone on in the past before commenting in the way you do

Just my opinion on what I have read from you and I am sure (your prerogative) you have an opposing view ;) :ayatollah:

Anyway Sven, don't be thinking you can hold the title of forum's most boring poster. That would be me, and if you insist we can go head to head for most boring post and then hold a ballot to decide the winner.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Sven » Sat May 27, 2017 7:46 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Sven wrote:

Anyway Sven, don't be thinking you can hold the title of forum's most boring poster. That would be me, and if you insist we can go head to head for most boring post and then hold a ballot to decide the winner.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Sven

Next

Return to General Chat